Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Never Ever Look - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ever Look (683 Views)

Do Women Ever Look Past A Man's Physical Appearance? - An Inspiring Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Ever Look by omoboy1: 3:23am On Sep 09, 2012
Never ever look at a man you have slept with once in your life and call him, "useless man, or idiot, or good for noting, or bastard or nonentity, or looser, or cheater, or oji amu ejighi ego." Because shortly before you slept with him, he was "my guy, babes, fineboy, and lovey." If he is now all that you call him, you made him so; you have turned him to what he was not. And guys, don't call her "Ashawo" before agreeing you were her customer, and a bad one at that, hence the name calling. Mind you, If you paid her well, she would still be doing the job. So allow her to exercise her entrepreneurial enterprise and seek better paying fine boys that might one day become idiots anyway... When it has to end, no name calling. Take your key with you, see the door and hit the road. Au revoiur...
Re: Never Ever Look by Flygerian1(m): 3:39am On Sep 09, 2012
WORD!
Re: Never Ever Look by Mynd44: 5:46am On Sep 09, 2012
What if after sleeping with her you discover some things about her which are not flattering? Like if she is your GF and a week after sleeping with her, she sleeps with three of your best friends, what name do you call her Babes?
Re: Never Ever Look by omoboy1: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
if you ask me.. na who i go ask

(1) (Reply)

Aby's Diary / Can You Marry A Woman With A Child And Older Than You By 2yrs / Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.