Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,746 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

15 And Pregnant - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 And Pregnant (15520 Views)

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / She is 13 years old and pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
lai lai wink
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Tenderly1(f): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
slimyem: His name's Quinton..cheesycheesy
wetin you wan take the name do sef?
madam take am easy na i know say im name na Quinton i want im full name nor worry i go tell you later.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by k2039: 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
YOUR DAD IS GREAT,HIGHLY INTELLIGENT,HE TOOK THE BEST DECISION FOR YOU.
SO,YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUT THIS BEHIND YOU.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NLders, thanks for your patience o. Gbogbo entertainment grin
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2012
2mch: Is it that your parents don't show you enough love that you are so desperate for the love from a stranger? What exactly is your problem? Anyway, keep us updated.

This was exactly my thought. When a girl isn't loved at home, she seeks for it outside and this is the result of such action.

This poster is exhibiting the highest level of naïvety I have come across. Even in her naïvety, she still shows her boldness.
Talk about Boldness in Naïvety!

Madu97, forget that yeye guy you call a boyfriend; he doesn't love you. Don't worry, this shall pass but it's gonna be a HUGE LESSION for you and your case would be something your parents would use as an example to your younger ones.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 11, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

This was exactly my thought. When a girl isn't loved at home, she seeks for it outside and this is the result of such action.

This poster is exhibiting the highest level of naïvety I have come across. Even in her naïvety, she still shows her boldness.
Talk about Boldness in Naïvety!

Madu97, forget that yeye guy you call a boyfriend; he doesn't love you. Don't worry, this shall pass but it's gonna be a HUGE LESSION for you and your case would be something your parents would use as an example to your younger ones.

Abegi jare, she don taste forbidden fruit and e don sweet am and you dey talk about not being loved at home. Note how she's desperate for her mum to talk to her after they found out. And all through her posts, she still won't syop talking about the ashawo-bastard that got her pregnant.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:37am On Sep 11, 2012
naijababe:

Abegi jare, she don taste forbidden fruit and e don sweet am and you dey talk about not being loved at home. Note how she's desperate for her mum to talk to her after they found out. And all through her posts, she still won't syop talking about the ashawo-bastard that got her pregnant.

Yes, she is pregnant but my question is wasn't she shown enough love that will make her avoid this pitfall she's into now? Or her parents' love wasn't enough for her that she had to get it from a paedophile she calls a bf?

I guess love or no love, a child that wants to fall will fall! She is just a stubborn child; even with the talk and admonition from her parents and knowing how STRICT they are, she still did the exact thing they had been preaching against.

Madu Salvation, it has happened; learn from it and be wiser and not naïve. From the way you described your father, I'm of the opinion he is someone that will constantly use this episode against you every now and then. Moreover, you have destroyed any atom of trust they had for you.

Bottomline: your parents don't TRUST YOU anymore! sad
Re: 15 And Pregnant by dayokanu(m): 2:05am On Sep 11, 2012
Less than 4hrs you are already worried about boredom?

Dont worry when you have the child you wont be bored any more

Thats why a lot of ppl worry abt female children
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 2:17am On Sep 11, 2012
dayokanu: Less than 4hrs you are already worried about boredom?

Dont worry when you have the child you wont be bored any more

Thats why a lot of ppl worry abt female children
Yea that's right . With the twins coming , never ever again would you have dull moments

2 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Metalgoong(m): 2:27am On Sep 11, 2012
God please bless me with only male children like you blessed my parents. . . . . I don't want to go through what the parents of this girl are experiencing neither do I want my child to experience such.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by cfours: 4:23am On Sep 11, 2012
@OP,
if your story is true then just realize that your life has changed forever (for good or for bad) Only advice I can give you is to change your ways. Drop ALL your old friends and start your life over. You need positive influence in your life not 28yr old cocaine dealing crack heads and pregnant 14yr olds.
like the saying goes: show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Metalgoong(m): 5:02am On Sep 11, 2012
c.fours:
I have doubts about the veracity of this story but...

If u live in a country like America then u should re-think your statement. The chances of your 16yr old male child ending up in jail is most likely higher than the chances of your 16yr old daughter getting pregnant. In fact, ur daughter is more likely to finish school, attend a good college and graduate than your male child is. he is more likely to become a drop out.

Imagine the girl is smoking marijuana in her parents backyard at 15 yrs, dating a cocaine addict. I can only imagine what her brothers are doing. why should her parents be surprised that she's pregnant? Her school has a daycare for students' children (in high school!) even that is an hint for the parents to know that they shouldn't be sending their child to such a school or living in such a neighborhood. I don't even want to imagine such an environment.

I partially blame the parents. even if they were very poor, they can still send their kids to boarding school in naija to be raised there. US is not a place to raise a child around african-american/hispanic hoods. When it is too late, now they are locking her up in her room, something they should have done from the start.

Save your tutorial about America or any Western nation for another day. . . . Where I live, I don't know about Nigerian 15 yr old males ending up in jail. Through out my undergraduate yrs, we always had far more Nigerian males than females in my school . . The statistics you quoted doesn't relate to Nigerians,but to Black Americans.

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 5:52am On Sep 11, 2012
Next episode please madu(2012-1997). U must find a way of hidding nairaland from ur father so u will be keeping us updated atleast for d next 9months. Mayb then ur story will change from naivity to matured 15.

Next season pls!!!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by cfours: 5:53am On Sep 11, 2012
Metalgoong:
Save your tutorial about America or any Western nation for another day. . . . Where I live, I don't know about Nigerian 15 yr old males ending up in jail. Through out my undergraduate yrs, we always had far more Nigerian males than females in my school . . The statistics you quoted doesn't relate to Nigerians,but to Black Americans.

well, I'm talking about Nigerians born and raised in America (Nigerian Americans) who go through American k-12 public school system. The poster of this topic falls into that category. if you raise ur kids in US, watch out esp. for the boys. in my opinion, they are more vulnerable than girls.
so if OP's life is this bad, I wonder what her brothers' life will be like if her parents don't take action.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by WhiteOne(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2012
Honey, you are 7 months pregnant. There is no way you can hide that any longer!
Go to your parents! Go to him! Face reality! You are about to be a mum!
Stop crying! Tell this guy, he has to marry you! Let him call his family and let them do the induration to yours! You have to grow up very fast. I would advise you to talk to your mum very fast, she might help you to brake the “good news” to your father.
It is too late for an abortion! Do not do it! I will harm. All might work out very well. You are not the first young mum. Your parents might be shocked first, but surely will settle later.
Where are you based? Nigeria? UK? USA? Please let us know. Perhaps we can point you to an organization, which can support you.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by WhiteOne(f): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2012
What is wrong with being a young mum or a teenage mum in the USA or UK?
If the girl made to America, good on her! Please do not tell me call this grap , that would not have happened in Nigeria.
I am asking myself, why this girl did not use contraception.
That should be a warning if you have a girl, but her on the pill by the age of 13 or 14 and give her condoms. Let her know, if she wants to do it, it is o.k. but she have to be save!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by opella(f): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
@ whiteone, are you sure u've been following this thread?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Screwface(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
WhiteOne: Honey, you are 7 months pregnant. There is no way you can hide that any longer!
Go to your parents! Go to him! Face reality! You are about to be a mum!
Stop crying! Tell this guy, he has to marry you! Let him call his family and let them do the induration to yours! You have to grow up very fast. I would advise you to talk to your mum very fast, she might help you to brake the “good news” to your father.
It is too late for an abortion! Do not do it! I will harm. All might work out very well. You are not the first young mum. Your parents might be shocked first, but surely will settle later.
Where are you based? Nigeria? UK? USA? Please let us know. Perhaps we can point you to an organization, which can support you.
Is this comment of your's meant for this thread?

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by OgaMadam(f): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
Advice!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by friedmeat: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Screwface:
Is this comment of your's meant for this thread?

Some ppl in NL EH!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Madu

I'm surprised at how naïve you are but you are a child. I can only hope you will learn from this.

Your parents did all they did to protect you however they could have found more effective ways

Hormones are. Confusing your reality, when the baby blues bit maybe u will wake up.

Your bf has done a runner - that's life, he USED you
Love to be true is tested with real life challenges your bf has failed bigtime
SMH
28yr old telling a 15yr old to use pull Out method! Because he's thinkg of his pleasure not your protection
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Katier00(f): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
madu97: omg y r u bein so mean to me. its not fair. i didnt ask or pray to b pregnant. all i want/need is just some advice or atleast reassurance that everything will be ok so i can atleast go to bed n stop worryin.
cry
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Katier00(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
u ar not serious, age is jus a number? after an untimely marriage u wil kn dat age is nt jus a number
Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
How i wish God will redesign d time of reproduction in human! Girls' features should be made to start developing @ 18yrs and guys should b @25yrs! Atleast, it will help us alot in curbing all these menances they are prone to and equally save d parents from too much stress and energy that would have bEen used for some other important thing.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
safeact: How i wish God will redesign d time of reproduction in human! Girls' features should be made to start developing @ 18yrs and guys should b @25yrs! Atleast, it will help us alot in curbing all these menances they are prone to and equally save d parents from too much stress and energy that would have bEen used for some other important thing.

I tell you!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by 2mch(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
safeact: How i wish God will redesign d time of reproduction in human! Girls' features should be made to start developing @ 18yrs and guys should b @25yrs! Atleast, it will help us alot in curbing all these menances they are prone to and equally save d parents from too much stress and energy that would have bEen used for some other important thing.

Sure tell that to the people who lust over anything under 5yrs old. undecided
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
I refuse to believe the OP's seriously expecting all of us to fall for this yarn? I've been following this thread from the beginning, read "her" opening post, subsequent responses from others, and again, the OP's responses.

I refuse to believe any single human could be so brain-dead! Her responses are not typical of one who's pregnant at the age of 15, and scared silly what her parents would do if they found out. All she seems to have her mind set on is sezx with her Paedophile, rather than resolving her sh|t. This is all a well concucted ruse, getting her all the attention she craves. I'd call her a moronic chimp, but I happen to like Chimps, and that would be bringing them down.

If the OP's as distressed as she makes out, then there are organisations in the United States that are well versed in handling such cases, it's nothing they haven't seen before. The OP's a bl0ody liar! It takes a lot to get me riled, but this mor0n is taking the p|ss! angry

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by slimyem: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Siena: I refuse to believe the OP's seriously expecting all of us to fall for this yarn? I've been following this thread from the beginning, read "her" opening post, subsequent responses from others, and again, the OP's responses.

I refuse to believe any single human could be so brain-dead! Her responses are not typical of one who's pregnant at the age of 15, and scared silly what her parents would do if they found out. All she seems to have her mind set on is sezx with her Paedophile, rather than resolving her sh|t. This is all a well concucted ruse, getting her all the attention she craves. I'd call her a moronic chimp, but I happen to like Chimps, and that would be bringing them down.

If the OP's as distressed as she makes out, then there are organisations in the United States that are well versed in handling such cases, it's nothing they haven't seen before. The OP's a bl0ody liar! It takes a lot to get me riled, but this mor0n is taking the p|ss! angry
lmao..
I believe the story although
I also believe the bolded is op's true state!!cheesycheesy
that makes up for her replies,thoughts and actions altogether!!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
Believe it or leave, the abused neva "Pre" let alone "Gnant"... Cock n bull story...well OP u ar tryin shall oo
Re: 15 And Pregnant by k2039: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
madu97: madu97

Her popsy no allow her browse again.(it's now 24hrs since op came online,though she could come as a guest but I doubt with that her small brain)

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2012
my parents are really monitoring me so i cant even get on my laptop often, i have to sneak on now when they r not lookin. i feel like im trapped in prison. its so boring bein at home wit no friends and my family barely speaks to me. i followed my dad to the county jail where we got a case report on Quinton. I initially planned on lying to the police cus i didnt want him to go to jail but after seein my dad cry in the car on our way to the jail, i knew i had to tell the truth. i have never seen my dad cry before and this scared me. right now i dont care about Quinton, i hate Quinton, he hasnt called me back or even texted me since i told him i was pregnant. i never want to see him again, i cant believe he is letting me go thru this by myself. its not fair. i thought he loved me the way i loved him, right now i hope he stays in jail forever. the police questioned me and stuff about our relationship, where he lived, last time i spoke to him, if he has been accompanied by his friends, and if i had any other relationships with older men. well the police thinks that he is very dangerous and that Quinton isn't his real name. He says men like that usually go under a false identity so that they won't get caught. the police says that they will start to work on the case and call me back within this week for further questioning and stuff. n the police suggested some teen pregnancy and sexual abuse organizations for me attend because he thinks it will help me. my dad says i have to go to them but thats fine with me, i dont mind goin. right now i just want my parents to smile at me again, im tired of feeling like a disappointment, it broke my heart to see my dad in tears. i really hate this situation. i never thought that having an older boyfriend would cause this much trouble. i thought older guys were more mature than the 15 yr old boys that are in my class. well i hv to go b4 my dad wakes up from his nap, wish me luck. i just want this situation to be over.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 2:06am On Sep 12, 2012
Don't worry , we will be keeping u company .
However expect anything from our gang , its a sort of mixed up. Insults and advice all in one place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship / My Husband Is Gay! / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.