Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

15 And Pregnant - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 And Pregnant (15519 Views)

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / She is 13 years old and pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 And Pregnant by dayokanu(m): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2012
You said you want the situation to be over

Can you tell us how you want the situation to be over?

This is just the beginning. You would go through 8months of excruciating pain and early morning sickness . and in childbirth one of the worst pain for your young body.

For the next 4-5yrs, you would have to wake up in the middle of the night to breastfeed, pack baby shyyt, wake up to baby cry, change diapers All these by yourself because the dad is nowhere.

And you would always be a huge disappointment to your family. Your dad and mom would always refer to you as a terrible child they wished was never born and you would always be a shame and someone never to be emulated to your younger ones.

Most likely all your life you would be known as an irresponsible baby momma and another addition to the statistics of failed child upbringing and most likely a disgrace to the black and Nigerian community.

2 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Screwface(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu: You said you want the situation to be over

This is just the beginning. You would go through 8months of excruciating pain and early morning sickness . and in childbirth one of the worst pain for your young body.

For the next 4-5yrs, you would have to wake up in the middle of the night to breastfeed, pack baby shyyt, wake up to baby cry, change diapers All these by yourself because the dad is nowhere.

And you would always be a huge disappointment to your family. Your dad and mom would always refer to you as a terrible child they wished was never born and you would always be a shame and someone never to be emulated to your younger ones.

Most likely all your life you would be known as an irresponsible baby momma and another addition to the statistics of failed child upbringing and most likely a disgrace to the black and Nigerian community.

With this post of yours,am expecting you have an extrmly perfect home and a perfect up-bringing,i gues?
Enough of the chiding already. Only those without sin,a perfect background,100percent perfect siblins and lifestyle should castigate her now.
The only reason you typed that hateful thing towards that child is because you'v not been caught in your own wrong doing! That makes you a saint..doesn't it?

4 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by slimyem: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2012
lmao@ the kiddo hating her almighty Quinton and wishing him jail now that he has refused to communicate after knowing about the pregnancy..
cheesycheesycheesy
i really can't stop laughing..
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Metalgoong(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2012
Screwface:
With this post of yours,am expecting you have an extrmly perfect home and a perfect up-bringing,i gues?
Enough of the chiding already. Only those without sin,a perfect background,100percent perfect siblins and lifestyle should castigate her now.
The only reason you typed that hateful thing towards that child is because you'v not been caught in your own wrong doing! That makes you a saint..doesn't it?

WTF are you ranting?? . . . he wrote the gospel truth and you are here talking nonsense!! . . . Let me guess, you must be Quinton, the pedophile?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2012
madu97: my parents are really monitoring me so i cant even get on my laptop often, i have to sneak on now when they r not lookin. i feel like im trapped in prison. its so boring bein at home wit no friends and my family barely speaks to me. i followed my dad to the county jail where we got a case report on Quinton. I initially planned on lying to the police cus i didnt want him to go to jail but after seein my dad cry in the car on our way to the jail, i knew i had to tell the truth. i have never seen my dad cry before and this scared me. right now i dont care about Quinton, i hate Quinton, he hasnt called me back or even texted me since i told him i was pregnant. i never want to see him again, i cant believe he is letting me go thru this by myself. its not fair. i thought he loved me the way i loved him, right now i hope he stays in jail forever. the police questioned me and stuff about our relationship, where he lived, last time i spoke to him, if he has been accompanied by his friends, and if i had any other relationships with older men. well the police thinks that he is very dangerous and that Quinton isn't his real name. He says men like that usually go under a false identity so that they won't get caught. the police says that they will start to work on the case and call me back within this week for further questioning and stuff. n the police suggested some teen pregnancy and sexual abuse organizations for me attend because he thinks it will help me. my dad says i have to go to them but thats fine with me, i dont mind goin. right now i just want my parents to smile at me again, im tired of feeling like a disappointment, it broke my heart to see my dad in tears. i really hate this situation. i never thought that having an older boyfriend would cause this much trouble. i thought older guys were more mature than the 15 yr old boys that are in my class. well i hv to go b4 my dad wakes up from his nap, wish me luck. i just want this situation to be over.

I hope Wale Adenuga is reading... This is perfect script for Super story. Smally,try and sneak out as often as possible to keep us updated. 24hrs update is too much.We ar following you. Dnt forget to let d police involve Jack Bauer and d entire CTU to search for d true identity of Quinton and some of his other escapades!
Season 3 pls!

2 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Screwface(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2012
Metalgoong:

WTF are you ranting?? . . . he wrote the gospel truth and you are here talking nonsense!! . . . Let me guess, you must be Quinton, the pedophile?
Lol..keep wailing in your misery fella.
Enough have been said to scold this child already. If you'v been following this thread from onset,you'l see all that.
Again,what's with the ill-luck the dude kept ranting/praying about on the girl?
Free the child abeg,accuse the shameless man instead,cus as far as we can all see,that girl was/is highly gullible and she fell prey to his antics.
After all is said and done,what you do when a child goes astray is to try bring her back to the fold not send her away. U get?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Rich4god(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu: You said you want the situation to be over

Some times, i wish that there are UNLIKE buttons under each post.

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by mo2raur(f): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2012
Rich4god:
Some times, i wish that there are UNLIKE buttons under each post.
Me too.
Just becos ther is a mistake dat does nt mean d end as come. We all made mistakes one time or d other in our lifes. We learnt 4rm it n dat makes us a better persn n we dnt repeat such act again.

There is an adage in yoruba dat says 'omo eni o le se di be be re ka fi si idi omo elomi teni teni' means no matter hw bad your child is u cant claim sum1 else own, yours is yours.

Wit time her parents wil show her love again n 4give.
The poster needs love, attention, care n good words to make her hapy so dat she wil b in a good state of mind.
Most pple v scold her

@dayo:dnt b 2 hard on pple.

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2012
mo2raur:
Me too.
Just becos ther is a mistake dat does nt mean d end as come. We all made mistakes one time or d other in our lifes. We learnt 4rm it n dat makes us a better persn n we dnt repeat such act again.

There is an adage in yoruba dat says 'omo eni o le se di be be re ka fi si idi omo elomi teni teni' means no matter hw bad your child is u cant claim sum1 else own, yours is yours.

Wit time her parents wil show her love again n 4give.
The poster needs love, attention, care n good words to make her hapy so dat she wil b in a good state of mind.
Most pple v scold her

@dayo:dnt b 2 hard on pple.

Love and attention my a/rse!!!! Read through her posts and show me a single one that show contrition and determination to get her life back on track? All's she's done is whine about boredom, disappearance of lover boy abi na lover man. Mtchew!!!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2012
Still waiting for latest update oh! My ears is seriously itching me now. Where are u smally? Am checking on you na!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by maclatunji: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2012
My people, this drama no get Part 2.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
maclatunji: My people, this drama no get Part 2.

I swear, indian movie ni! Aani wo tan grin
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
madu97: my parents are really monitoring me so i cant even get on my laptop often, i have to sneak on now when they r not lookin. i feel like im trapped in prison. its so boring bein at home wit no friends and my family barely speaks to me. i followed my dad to the county jail where we got a case report on Quinton. I initially planned on lying to the police cus i didnt want him to go to jail but after seein my dad cry in the car on our way to the jail, i knew i had to tell the truth. i have never seen my dad cry before and this scared me. right now i dont care about Quinton, i hate Quinton, he hasnt called me back or even texted me since i told him i was pregnant. i never want to see him again, i cant believe he is letting me go thru this by myself. its not fair. i thought he loved me the way i loved him, right now i hope he stays in jail forever. the police questioned me and stuff about our relationship, where he lived, last time i spoke to him, if he has been accompanied by his friends, and if i had any other relationships with older men. well the police thinks that he is very dangerous and that Quinton isn't his real name. He says men like that usually go under a false identity so that they won't get caught. the police says that they will start to work on the case and call me back within this week for further questioning and stuff. n the police suggested some teen pregnancy and sexual abuse organizations for me attend because he thinks it will help me. my dad says i have to go to them but thats fine with me, i dont mind goin. right now i just want my parents to smile at me again, im tired of feeling like a disappointment, it broke my heart to see my dad in tears. i really hate this situation. i never thought that having an older boyfriend would cause this much trouble. i thought older guys were more mature than the 15 yr old boys that are in my class. well i hv to go b4 my dad wakes up from his nap, wish me luck. i just want this situation to be over.

I really feel sorry for your poor parents! The pains they will be passing through now . . . all because of your f00lishness!

Now that you BF has dumped you, I hope you'll become wiser. Even if you don't I'm sure in 9mths time you will.

And yes, older guys are supposed to be more matured. He would have advised you on proper birth control since you are inexperienced. He should have made sure you took pills if he make a 'mistake' with his withdrawal. He should have taught you about your cycle and when you are safe and unsafe.

But you bf is an opportunist who only wanted to enjoy your young body . . . I bet he's married somewhere!

Just pray pregnancy is all you got . . . cos HIV is even worse!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by free2ryhme: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
madu97: my name is salvation and i am very scared and cant sleep because i have fallen pregnant. i started dating my boyfriend last yr and we have been having sex for 7 months now. my parents dont know that i am dating the guy because i am not allowed to have a boyfriend yet and also because my boyfriend is 28yrs old. i love him and he loves me and he says that age is noting but a number so we shouldnt allow it to keep our love from each other. i started getting my period at 12yrs and i havent missed a month until last month so this evening i used a pregnancy test to check n it read positive and i have been crying ever since because i know i have disappointed my parents especally since i am the first child. my boyfriend doesnt know yet that i am pregnant and i am scared to tell my parents bcus i dont want them to send my bf to jail because i really love him and want to be with him. i have also been thinking about just telling my bf so i can get an abortion but i am so scared that i mite die in the process or not be able 2 hv kids later. i am asking u all for help bcus i hv read some stuff on this thread eversince i started suspectin i was pregnant n most of u all are older nigerian people n some r nigerian parents so u all might have some good advice 4 me since my parents are also nigerian.

Go tell the truth to your parents.. They wont kill you, they are your parents even in the situation they will understand. Gone are the days they will chase you and your man friend away .. Just tell the truth and everything will be easy from there even when at the moment it seems complicated
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Cmiller(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Madu97....dz name jst xplaind yu,dz z 2012 n nt 1997 so wake up girl cos yu jst got wot yu wnt......ndo o
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Adeedee(f): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
peroskyeze: HMMM THIS KIND GIRL. WHEN U WERE OPENING UP UR LEGS TO UR BOBO U NO SABI SAY U FIT GET PREGNANT. HMMM GO N DO D ABORTION CUS IF IT NO KILL U THEN SURELY UR PARENTS WILL KILL U. EITHER WAY UR DEAD MEAT. STUPID HOE!
ah ah now..the little girl needs help not insult
nne i will advice that you let ur parents know about it and the guy 2, yes your parent will be very upset and dissapointed, but do the right thing for once and LEARN from your mistakes..
God help you.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by SisiKill1: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
Why are people getting on Dayo's case?!

Who ever claimed they are without sin?!!

She said she wants the situation to be over. . .she obviously does not understand gravity on the situation or she won't be thinking it is something that can be over just like that. She is not having a Barbie Doll that you can set aside when you are bored with it. She is not going through some goth phase where all she needs to do to get back to normal is wash the black eye shadow off and paint over the black nail polish.

She is HAVING A BABY and it's about time she understood the realities of that situation and this is exactly what Dayo laid out for her. I mean would you rather he "there there" her and tell her it's gonna be okay when the truth is it won't be okay. . .her life has a carefree Teenager is now over. That phase of her life, where you can just move on from or drop the things you don't like is no more.

She is about to become a teenage mom, is it gonna be much better than her previous life? I can't say. . .none of us can because we are not clairvoyant but what we can definitely say for sure is that THINGS ARE NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME. Parenting is not a "Situation" that will ever be over and the sooner she understands that. . .well you know the rest. undecided
Re: 15 And Pregnant by mo2raur(f): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
@sisikill: we all knw that but we dnt need to start makin her nervous. My dayo advocate
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
mo2raur: @sisikill: we all knw that but we dnt need to start makin her nervous. My dayo advocate

If you've read her posts, you'll understand why she needs to be nervous. In fact she needs to be petrified sef!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wat a fake story. She doesn't even write like a 15yr old. Mtcheeeeew. Joker lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Screwface:

Can you point out what exactly is wrong or any lies in what I posted up there.

And give her suggestions on how she can get the situation over with?\

Instead of coloring the situation for her, why not state it clearly what she should be expecting.

The early morning sickness and vomitting is that a lie? The 8 months of pain is that a lie? The waking up to tend to a baby is that a lie? The fact that her parents would be disappointed and warn her siblings to never tow her path Is that a lie?

Have you checked the stats to know what percentage of teenage moms, finish high school, get a college degree, live below the poverty level or even have another child before age 20
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Can you point out what exactly is wrong or any lies in what I posted up there.

And give her suggestions on how she can get the situation over with?\

Instead of coloring the situation for her, why not state it clearly what she should be expecting.

The early morning sickness and vomitting is that a lie? The 8 months of pain is that a lie? The waking up to tend to a baby is that a lie? The fact that her parents would be disappointed and warn her siblings to never tow her path Is that a lie?

Have you checked the stats to know what percentage of teenage moms, finish high school, get a college degree, live below the poverty level or even have another child before age 20

Are you talking from experience grin
Re: 15 And Pregnant by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ujujoan:

Are you talking from experience grin

I know the wahala you gave me when you were pregnant and thats a matured twenty something yr old woman with a husband to support her compared to a child and runaway bf
Re: 15 And Pregnant by flexya: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
Whether the story is true or false, it has definitely been entertainin and I hope it dsnt end...............at least until the baby is born...............then we can av an interlude before Series2. Lavvvving it
Re: 15 And Pregnant by friedmeat: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
Where is this gal nau bikonu?

Been coming and going all day without any update from you-see eh,make you no make me vex ooo!
Re: 15 And Pregnant by peroskyeze(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
FINALLY THEY DON UNBAN ME NOW I FIT GIVE MY OWN OPINION AGAIN. DIS GIRL, THANK GOD SAY UR POPSY N MUMSY DON KNOW SAY U B HARLOT. SHA, AT LEAST DEY NO KILL U N D BASTARD. IM GLAD U DON REPORT DAT UR BAFOON OLD MAN. ANYWAYS SHA, KEEP THE STORY COMING, ME WAN KNOW IF THEY GO CATCH THAT UR OLD MAN N IF U GO ABORT THE BASTARD.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
okay today im pretty happy. my mom actually talked to me today! i was so happy that i hugged her and i started crying. she was crying too. we talked about everything. i told her that i was sorry and i know that her and daddy were disappointed in me and that i regret everything. she told me she knows but it is hard for her to see me going through this while my mates are in school facing their studies. she says she never dreamt that i would fall pregnant as a teen. she said that she's sorry for not talking to me and she wants me to know that she still loves me but she is just heart broken that i ended up getting pregnant because she had me when she was 17 and her life wasn't the same. she had came to america at 12yrs wit her family and she met my father when they were both 16. she said that she initially had plans on being a psychologist but after she became pregnant with me she couldn't continue with school. she and my father got married. she had to post pone schooling in order to take care of me and then she ended up having my siblings so in all she spent 10yrs taking care of us. she said wen my aunt called her n told her the news that she almost broke down because she wanted a better life for me, she wanted me to go to university and become a doctor. she says thats why her and my dad are goin to give the baby up for adoption, she says they think the baby will have a better life with parents already established and she wants me to still be able to go and accomplish my goals. she told me that she loves me and my siblings and my dad but if she could do everything over then she would have waited before having a family until she had finished her education, she says she doesn't want me to go thru wat she had to n das y she suggested adoption for me. i never knew this was wat my parents went through, i am so glad that my mom shared this wit me, now i understand why her and my dad were so upset. this is the first time me n my mom has really talked in like 5yrs because she is always too busy wit her work. she says that she will schedule a doctors appointment n she will go wit me to all of my pre-natal appointment, sexual abuse organizations, and teen pregnancy organizations. i feel more closer to my mom than i have in a very long time. i promised her i wud never contact Quinton again and that i wud never have sex again but she laughed and told me dat after i give birth then she will put me on birth control pills because she doesnt want me to fall pregnant again. i love my mom soo much right now.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
Goood for you. Pls listen to your parents. They want the best for you.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
peroskyeze: FINALLY THEY DON UNBAN ME NOW I FIT GIVE MY OWN OPINION AGAIN. DIS GIRL, THANK GOD SAY UR POPSY N MUMSY DON KNOW SAY U B HARLOT. SHA, AT LEAST DEY NO KILL U N D BASTARD. IM GLAD U DON REPORT DAT UR BAFOON OLD MAN. ANYWAYS SHA, KEEP THE STORY COMING, ME WAN KNOW IF THEY GO CATCH THAT UR OLD MAN N IF U GO ABORT THE BASTARD.

LoooooooooL
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
i talk am, indian film ni. aa ni wo tan grin
Re: 15 And Pregnant by slimyem: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
hehe
okay now...
You didn't tell us anything about Quinton this time..why?
Has he been arrested yet?
Please keep us updated on the episodes like you've been doing sweery..
Pele o...!cheesy
Re: 15 And Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
You never told us that it is in the bloodline.
So I guess you are giving birth to a girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Source Of Conflict In Your Relationship / My Husband Is Gay! / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.