Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. (14286 Views)

Pregnant Again! Advice Please. / 15 And Pregnant / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Gracie1818(f): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2012
what was ur experience and how did you cope. I havent missed aperiod yet bt am kind of 70% sure i may be prego.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by queensmith: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
It happens, siblings having a difference of 1 year. Creepy but some like to do it.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by bogoshipo: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
Got pregnant 2 months after delivery, i now have a 12 month old boy and a 6 weeks old baby boy, they are 11 months apart. it is hard work aand a blessing

1 Like

Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
bogoshipo:

Got pregnant 2 months after delivery, i now have a 12 month old boy and a 6 weeks old baby boy, they are 11 months apart. it is hard work aand a blessing

Sure, it's real haaaard work. It's like having a twin, really. cheesy
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by ifyalways(f): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
^I dey form vex for you! wey my cardigan?I dey send 'egbeda man' come scatter ur hood for me soon if i no see my cardigan.

@Topic,no biggie,happens all the time.See it as a blessing,you can afford to take the pregnancy leave for say 3 years after now for rest and recover.Please you are not a super woman,dont overwork yourself or try to impress anyone by over stressing yourself,get a maid/help if there is no relative in sight.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
Your husband na sharp shooter
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by maclatunji: 12:02am On Feb 29, 2012
Ladies, maybe you and your husbands should consider contraception especially for you the women. To maintain good health I mean. The man may always want to have sex, but I don't think anyone should risk their lives just because of that.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by minute(f): 2:25am On Feb 29, 2012
Well . . . good luck with that.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by blank(f): 4:51am On Feb 29, 2012
It was what I wanted but God had a different plan. God dey.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by moremi2008(m): 7:59am On Feb 29, 2012
It used to be quite common in those days. Most of the people I know that were born before the 90s had only about 10-16 months spacing. These days, you want 2-3yrs in between children to maintain your sanity, especially outside Naija.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Scarpon(m): 11:27am On Feb 29, 2012
na wetin enjoyment cuz now u dey catch cool go for another one after 2months na?
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Ignatio(m): 11:39am On Feb 29, 2012
NaWa O! Watch your health o.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by luckyz4rea(m): 11:40am On Feb 29, 2012
Its a really hard journey to embark on. it wun't be easy at the onset but it will later!
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by oge4real(f): 11:41am On Feb 29, 2012
Go for a pregnancy test to confirm. Congratulations all the same.

1 Like

Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 29, 2012
All thanks to the fuel subsidy strike. Congrats, get some help and take it easy, your body may react.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by uchlukez(f): 11:45am On Feb 29, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]next tym, make ur hussy enter 2ru d back door to avoid pregncy. grin
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by scopusng(m): 11:47am On Feb 29, 2012
I like it when it is one month old and get pregnant again.Yeye
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Gentleboby: 11:49am On Feb 29, 2012
very good but consider place of working
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by chibus11: 12:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
Congrats.It is the Lord's doing.Some are looking for it and its not coming.Just keep praying and thanking GOD.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Ninapha(f): 12:04pm On Feb 29, 2012
No worries, its common after first child.  I think generally because its difficult to determine ur fertility pattern but u sure will pull thru. Congrats.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Okontami: 12:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
Gracie1818:

what was ur experience and how did you cope. I havent missed aperiod yet bt am kind of 70% sure i may be prego.
 grin Na im be say bros don finish work o grin Na wa for you, una too fuc.k,. Its a thing of joy and fun. but it tell us somthing that you are not giving ur baby your brea.sts all d time. Others please learn. Baby friendly all the way jo.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by walcolm(m): 12:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
its possible you got knocked up again. siblings that are just barely a year apart are common so you should not be suprised you're pregnant

Family planning might be a good option after you drop this second one.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Killz3(m): 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Your husband na sharp shooter
+1000
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by didoflex(m): 12:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
I have 2 friends, siblings, both born the same year. People forget that's it so so easy getting knocked up while nursing. Some assume it's not even possible. You have to be careful during the period! Oh well it's happened, Hope this is your second child coming and you don't have too many kids already grin
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Africaine(f): 12:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
Its no biggie and trust me from experience you will. same thing happened to me,mine was even worse becos i had my first thru ceasearn,so u can imagine, but well am okay,i managed and i have my babies.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by samcus(m): 12:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
My dear its a blessing nobody can cheat nature go 4 medical checkup ok gud luck
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
See it as a blessing. My 2 kids are 13 months apart. Didn't see it as a blessing then. Today, I'm grateful to God when I see them all grown up.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by cecegorz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
I thought breastfeeding mothers can't get pregnant, till the period returns
Where are the Gynas in the house??

Well, i hope you run a private business, because getting another maternity leave in some companies might just be an invitation to disengagement.

Husbands!!! I am warning all of you, learn to use CD for the first 12mths of the new born, your wife's body need to recover fully from the last Preg before you upload another one!
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ify, I'm not scared! Lol.
Your cardigan has been donated to charity. Heheheh. wink
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
Na God o
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by member479760: 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2012
the thin no get respect atall.
Re: 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. by VirtuousWoman: 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
Congratulations my sister. Some people are looking for that so they can drop them sharp sharp.
Dont worry, all you need is a kind help for your little baby and some domestic chores.
The kids will grow up together, it will be good for them.

Your mother-in-law will love you.
You no dey slack at all, the only challenge be say, your hubby go dey fear to touch you.

I rejoice with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Things: I Am So Confused, Please Advice / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.