Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (513207 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ValeeLove(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
gesoilo:
It is worth noting that this thread started eight years ago. Eight!
Eight is my favorite number
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Johnny19: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2020
ValeeLove:
Eight is my favorite number

Number is an arithmetical value, expressed by a word, symbol, or figure, representing a particular quantity and used in counting and making calculations.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ukaface(f): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Johnny19:

Number is an arithmetical value, expressed by a word, symbol, or figure, representing a particular quantity and used in counting and making calculations.
calculations ought to be systematically done to prevent any form of mistake.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Johnny19: 3:29am On Jan 12, 2020
ukaface:
calculations ought to be systematically done to prevent any form of mistake.

Mistake is an act of judgement that is misguided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ukaface(f): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2020
Johnny19:

Mistake is an act of judgement that is misguided
misguided persons never do the right things.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by gesoilo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Things done right yield positive results.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Heloct(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Results are the yardsticks to knowing how good or bad we've been.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ukaface(f): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Been a good person is usually the ideal way to live.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by A305: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Live kwa!

"Edet lives in Calabar, he is 8 years old. Every morning he goes to school but in the afternoon he stays at home, his father buys him books from the bookstore, at 4 o'clock his father comes home. His father is a trader..... ... ..."

If you didn't read that Maximiallian text book in your school. we are not mate.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ukaface(f): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mate abi?
Turns out you are my mate afterall
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by A305: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Afterall, I probably might have read and graduated from primary school before you got the chance to read similar text book in the same era, so we still no be mate. sho gbor?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by gesoilo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
'Gbor' bu asusu ndi Yoruba. wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Johnny19: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Yoruba tribe have girls that love dirty pants. So I heard.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ukaface(f): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Johnny19:
Yoruba tribe have girls that love dirty pants. So I heard.
heard also that majority of Yoruba girls have big butt,which is kinda true.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by gfregt: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES:

# Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE, Canada etc within 2weeks without spending a dime on ANY agent.

#Discover the secrets how I export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc from the comfort of my Home.

#One on One Practical Training on: 1.Website Design and 2. Mini Importation Business

#National Open University:Admission, Tma, Past Questions, Project and Course Materials

For more details kindly check my signature
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Johnny19: 1:15am On Jan 16, 2020
ukaface:
heard also that majority of Yoruba girls have big butt,which is kinda true.

True sentence about life is the title of the book I'm writing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by gesoilo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
Writing used to be 'it' for me. Then, as I started growing, my interest in it began to wane. Whatever happened to the dreams I had.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by hopyroll(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Had I known, I wouldn't have commented on this post in the first place, now I have to continue this game called the last man standing.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ukaface(f): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Standing as the last person,or rather I say last man,would be worthwhile.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Beeron: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Worthwhile ought to be the surname of Wentworth miller, I freaking love that dude for his role in the movie prison break.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by gesoilo(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2020
'Break a fly on a wheel' is an idiom I just learned, while I was looking for ideas on how to start a sentence with 'break.' The idiom means: "To subject someone to a punishment far more severe than they deserve."
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mojeed4(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2020
gesoilo:
'Break a fly on a wheel' is an idiom I just learned, while I was looking for ideas on how to start a sentence with 'break.' The idiom means: "To subject someone to a punishment far more severe than they deserve."

"deserve deserve deserve" that's all what the kids no about these days
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by gesoilo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Days of happiness are here. Glory be to God.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Beeron: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2020
God DONT exist! Never did, Never will. Get used to it and learn the art and act of stoicism.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Stoicism is a way of thinking and relating to people and nature. It doesn't disavow the existence of God. You can be stoic and still believe in God.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Stoicism is a way of thinking and behavior to people and nature. It doesn't disavow the existence of God. You can be stoic and still believe in God.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Johnny19: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
God is the creator of the heavens and the earth. Take it to the bank
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by armadeo(m): 12:13am On Jan 20, 2020
Bank alert na gbagan.......
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ukaface(f): 2:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Gbagan can't be used to start a sentence oga.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Beeron: 5:47am On Jan 20, 2020
Oga Nnaabros

Stoicism is you having full control of your consciousness, thought process, sense of being, mindfulness. Now the take away point here is; Practice stoicism, then you would understand NO power on earth is greater than the potentials deposited in the mind of a rational man. And thus, you powerful than a suppose imaginary God.

Straying a breath away from that, What is one objective and verificable proof that God exist?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Exist, The word, is quite difficult to begin a sentence with Sir Beeron. However, this is just a little tip of the iceberg of proofs.

If there was no God, then life must have started spontaneously by chance. For life to have come about, somehow the right chemicals would have had to come together in the right quantities, under the right temperature and pressure and other controlling factors, and all would have had to be maintained for the correct length of time. Furthermore, for life to have begun and been sustained on earth, these chance events would have had to be repeated thousands of times. But how likely is it for even one such event to take place?

Evolutionists admit that the probability of the right atoms and molecules falling into place to form just one simple protein molecule is 1 in 10113, or 1 followed by 113 zeros. That number is larger than the estimated total number of atoms in the universe! Mathematicians dismiss as never taking place anything that has a probability of occurring of less than 1 in 1050. But far more than one simple protein molecule is needed for life. Some 2,000 different proteins are needed just for a cell to maintain its activity, and the chance that all of them will occur at random is 1 in 1040,000!

“If one is not prejudiced either by social beliefs or by a scientific training into the conviction that life originated [spontaneously] on the Earth, this simple calculation wipes the idea entirely out of court,” says astronomer Fred Hoyle.

Whether you look at the heavens above or gaze at creation right here on earth, the evidence of a God is clear.

To admire the beauty and design in nature and deny the existence of a Great Designer is as illogical as admiring a magnificent painting and at the same time denying the existence of the artist who transformed a blank canvas into a masterpiece.

Our Incredible Brain

In his book Evolution: A Theory in Crisis, molecular biologist Michael Denton states:

“In terms of complexity, an individual cell is nothing when compared with a system like the mammalian brain. The human brain consists of about ten thousand million nerve cells. Each nerve cell puts out somewhere in the region of between ten thousand and one hundred thousand connecting fibres by which it makes contact with other nerve cells in the brain. Altogether the total number of connections in the human brain approaches . . . a thousand million million.”

Denton continues: “Even if only one hundredth of the connections in the brain were specifically organized, this would still represent a system containing a much greater number of specific connections than in the entire communications network on Earth.” He then asks: “Could any sort of purely random process ever have assembled such systems?” Obviously, the answer has to be no. The brain must have had a caring Designer and Maker.

The human brain makes even the most advanced computers look primitive. Thus, brain surgeon Dr. Robert J. White concluded: “I am left with no choice but to acknowledge the existence of a Superior Intellect, responsible for the design and development of the incredible brain-mind relationship—something far beyond man’s capacity to understand. . . . I have to believe all this had an intelligent beginning, that Someone made it happen.” It also had to be Someone who cared.

===================

Even Charles Darwin, in discussing the source of life, admitted:

“Another source of conviction in the existence of God, connected with the reason and not with the feelings, impresses me . . . This follows from the extreme difficulty or rather impossibility of conceiving this .....immense and wonderful universe, including man with his capacity of looking backwards and far into futurity, as the result of blind chance or necessity. When thus reflecting, I feel compelled to look to a First Cause.”⁠

Charles Darwin: His Life, chapter 3, p. 66.

=======================

World-renowned scientist, Albert Einstein, AN ATHEIST said:

“Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe—a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.