Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (515123 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Beeron: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Humble my foot, i won't be humble enough NOT to demand you write out references to all these random articles you copied/pliagiarised on the web and trying to make sense of it all seems confusing and even impossible to figure out your focal point(s).

Sir, With all you have copied-pasta up there, You still haven't given atleast one verificable proof for God existence, rather you only justifying and defending the essense of religion as oppose to science. That wasn't the question sir.

The question remains; what is a verificable proof for God existence?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Existence argument concerning God's being is a very vast topic, Beeron.

I have a very large amount of information resource that I could use but I tried to limit it to the above, which is enough to think about. I don't think any more proof or information would really change your mind.

There's really nothing wrong in using quotations from credible sources to support an argument. As long as its not used for commercial purpose, it doesn't qualify as plagiarism. These are scientific facts and conclusions reached by research experts after years of study and observation of the natural world and life, not religious doctrines.

Admitting or believing in the existence of God doesn't make you any less intelligent, and doesn't stop you from still living by your stoic principles, which are actually very practical for everyday life.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Beeron: 4:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Life of an Atheist is to a great extent different from a beliver. You could ask me any quetion, if i have the answer(s), i would reply accordingly or i would admit not knowing the answer to your question.

Sir, I asked a simple question. You keep deflecting and seem to want to switch to clarifying the real difinition of "pliagiarism" which ofcourse isn't the answer to my question. That been said; You could have a class action suit in the court of law and the fate of all your clients rest in your skill of argument and rebuttal. Then, During court proceedings, you keep on objecting your opposition and deflecting questions thrown at you. Or you co defendant. What does that mean at the end of the day?

It means you likely to loose your case when judgement is passed because, evidently, you haven't provided NO proof whatsoever, to back up your proposition or claim.

Now, until i get atleast a proof from you about your God existence, then it's useless dicussing fiction.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Fiction is when you compare a simple online forum argument to a legal battle and court case, Beeron.

However going by your analogy, the proof may have been given already but the opposition refuses to accept because it doesn't sit well with him or he's too proud to admit error in his own argument or understanding of issues. There is no need to continue the case but to await judgement.

If you're waiting to see God physically as your 'proof' before you agree he exist then there's no point trying to convince you.

You don't see the wind, breeze, air, heat waves, sound waves, etc with your eyes yet you know they exist because you can feel their impact on you and the environment. Not every force in the universe is visible to the human eye.

I can't even imagine that you'll look at yourself from head to toe, with all the intelligence and beauty in your physiological design and proudly agree that you're just an ACCIDENT of nature, a 'mistake' of nature! Does that even make sense to you?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Beeron: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2020
You never seize to amaze me.

I would leave a screenshot of google definition of fiction so you deduce for yourself what fiction really is.

(A ) An imaginary God talked about in a fairytale of compiled literature text called the bible.

OR

(B) Court proceedings or the justice system that happens on a daily basis in the court of law which exists and a proof of that are as follows: You see the judge, Plaintiff, prosecutors, Jury, withness(es) and final judgement is been handed down indefinitely with no promise of last days heaven or hell but confined prison or Aquittal, which are all visible and practical to the feel of the basic 5 senses of human being.

Now, Pick from option A and B, which is more of a fiction than a reality check.

*Moving on to the subject down below*

Being Athiest, My brain runs on logic operating system(OS). Now, Logic was/is the fundamental to education which birthed Philosophy, maths, science etc in ancient Greece and today we have a sophisticated world. ( I should forget about all these long bla bla bla and drive home the point)

My point is; If My basic human five senses can't sense the existence of a phenonmenon or entity, chances are am dead or the entity is unreal or i could be alive but having a mental and dillusional disorder(psychosis). But hey, who am i to judge anyway. I just have to accept every one has a different OS their brain runs on.

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sf399rs(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Love to play this game.. shocked shocked But dont forget to read https://studyfrnd.com/xanathars-guide-to-everything-pdf/
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 5:39pm On May 27, 2020
Whatsapp is becoming boring these days.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Galactico4ever(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2020
Days Of Covik One Nine will soon be over
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Over in what sense exactly?Anyways I miss the arguments btw beeron and nnaabros concerning the existence of God.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Still standing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Standing on what ground?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2020
On ground ground

Which other ground exists besides the ground
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Ground wey ordinary man no fit stand,no be moi-moi ground grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2020
Na me get the ground

Moimoi or akara

I no care
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Care less and sink into the mud.Nobody will help you without a token
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Either way am the last man
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Man go and sit down for another thread.I got this cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Am standing here

You can sit anywhere you like

I'll support your sitting
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ugonnalily(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sitting for a long period of time can cause you back aches you know.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Know that the guy above you doesn't understand the rules of the game
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
ugonnalily:
Sitting for a long period of time can cause you back aches you know.

OK he can stand on another thread I'll setup one for him
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Know that the guy above you doesn't understand the rules of the game

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
shocked Just imagine
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Stand well well
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Johnny19: 3:35am On Jun 14, 2020
Well this game has dragged on for way too long
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Long enough to complete a degree,masters and ph.d programme
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2020
shocked cool shocked cool
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Michealvegas: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bartork:
shocked cool shocked cool
cool 8 good years this game have stood,just to have me as the winnergrin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by StubbornGENIUS: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Michealvegas:

Winner ke?Dream on!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Michealvegas:

I saw you almost winning in my sleep and I woke up fast
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bartork(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Winner ke?Dream on!

Don't mind him

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.