Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (17038 Views)

Video: When An Igbo Man Is Negotiating To Have Psquare For An Event / Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by lehsi: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2012
May-D wanna "tun gbagba" deir asset ...... grin.....chop deir money........jackichan move to the court. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by 18chuchu(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2012
I think these guys have joined the illuminati league, and mayD's presence will be a trait to their secrets, that's why they ejected him.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by y2kaustin(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2012
BBM: Who Are This people Prrickk Sqùare and Maydoom?
...A daughter of Eve,previously mentioned s.p.e.r.m,now anod is mentioning prrickk?R we missing sumtin?
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2012
I know that he was trying to be funny or something, at least am 98% sure he read the first post. Like I said my 2nd to the last statement was not for him but people who are always like; Who is F.Shaw?
People who do that mostly are Nigerians living abroad which am sure they already know who the person is from the posts by others.
Also, am sure they are not trying to make a joke but trying to be sarcastic.

I apologize for going off topic.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Its like u lyk s.P.e.r.m,either d taste or feeling it?
undecided
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by y2kaustin(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2012
berem: undecided
...Shud i take ur silence as a yes?Cos i knw naija babes pretend alot,lol.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by maninmood(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2012
y2kaustin: ...May D is a Yoruba man,servin an ibo man as a driver.Lol

It is Yoruba instead of Yoruba. It is Igbo not ibo. A failed, asinine tribalist

3 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by somebodybobo: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2012
who dem be?? sadsad..
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by cobinwayahoo(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2012
U guyz hv been cracking me up on this....looolz.Una Weldone O!
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by princemol: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2012
masterpiecer: who is may d, is he their driver?
na their Mayguard!

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2012
Shaw007: no take am muscular na,he was just trying 2 be funnygringrin
He shud try harder
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by anitank(f): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2012
May D should have seen this coming considering he's not bearing the surname 'OKOYE'. Na family business those p-boys de do oo
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by masterpiecer(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI:
If you don't know him which i'm sure you do, then you ask politely.
What's with this people on nairaland; They're always like who is this celeb[name]? Are you trying to feel big or what? FYI, you're a fucking nobody, who is only popular on NL.
BTW, am no fan of PSquare and May D.
Masterpiecer, my 2nd to the last statement is not directed towards you, but try to be polite next time.

Is it because i was polite enough to ask if he is their driver?
What if i had ask if he was their houseboi
bros wetin u 4 do megrin
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Decryptor(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2012
An insider revealed the true reason for MayD's removal from square records...accordin to him, one night wen Peter was ba.nging lola omotayo, she was moaning may d's name. Peter was angry and hence the sack! #Decrypted
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by anitank(f): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2012
lehsi: May-D wanna "tun gbagba" deir asset ...... grin.....chop deir money........jackichan move to the court. cheesy
Aswear down! Lol!!
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by stupor(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2012
PLEASE TAKE NOTE

For correction purposes,you all should stop calling some Nigerian Acts Hip Hop Artistes when categorically they are not•

Hip Hop is a Genre fondly grounded for MCs,Funk,Rap,Poetry,Hardcore,Gangsta,breakdance,Hooded,Video Graffiti

I have seen many so called Nigerian celebrated TV and Radio media wannabe personalities use all these terms Wrongly•

Hip Hop is a culture,lifestyle and Art which is grounded in Rap Music with or without the use of any other form•

May D is an Afro-Pop Artiste he doesn't Rap nor do Hip Hop which is what Hip-Hop is•o

Respect the culture,Respect the Artform •

May D can go ahead to sue Square Records•It's his right•

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by anitank(f): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2012
Decryptor: An insider revealed the true reason for MayD's removal from square records...accordin to him, one night wen Peter was ba.nging lola omotayo, she was moaning may d's name. Peter was angry and hence the sack! #Decrypted
*rolls into gutter*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2012
In the music industry, Monkey works, baboon chops. May-D got mad, that his share was too small. He was fired, now he want his balance.....
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Sharaaaap!,its true May D,won't have dealt wit biafrans.They r 2 seat tight wen it comes to"the money".
Senseless state,ment
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by y2kaustin(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
KingMEXX: Senseless state,ment
...Describin u in one word "slowpoke",how d hell did u get acess 2 dis forum?Common smell away,right now!
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Describin u in one word "slowpoke",how d hell did u get acess 2 dis forum?Common smell away,right now!
hmm.. see d f@ggot talking. My problm wit yu is dat yur statements nevr match wit yur age. I've always known yu to be stupid, buh to this level?? It seems yur silly nature ascends on a daily rate
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by otodeluxe(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
Don't joke with igbo people when it comes to money
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI:
If you don't know him which i'm sure you do, then you ask politely.
What's with this people on nairaland; They're always like who is this celeb[name]? Are you trying to feel big or what? FYI, you're a fucking nobody, who is only popular on NL.
BTW, am no fan of PSquare and May D.
Masterpiecer, my 2nd to the last statement is not directed towards you, but try to be polite next time.

Am sure u wouldn't know humour even if it was as big as a billboard!!! Get out of here man!!! Na ur papa get Nairaland? Mtcheeeew! Big head on top tiny legs!!!

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
In an attempt to be funny,you seem to me as a poor epileptic victim right now,why will you like to roll inside gutter.how miserable are you making yourself.dignify Man
anitank:
*rolls into gutter*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
ebamma: And how will this make Patience jonathan recover from her illness?
ebamma: may D i warned you not to go biafrans but you were always frank now you have been franced.
This is why I always think the mods are senseless. What difference is there between the first post and the G question? Does it not "derail the thread" as you guys aptly put it? Now someone goes ahead to issue a statement filled with tribalism and you easily ignore it. And you make a fuss over the G. No wahala, Godiswatchingyou.

Decryptor: An insider revealed the true reason for MayD's removal from square records...accordin to him, one night wen Peter was ba.nging lola omotayo, she was moaning may d's name. Peter was angry and hence the sack! #Decrypted
haaaaaaa, amebo.com...lol. But seriously, May D was really good. I wonder why he got sacked. Is he so inconsequential that they should terminate his contract without letting him know or giving him reasons? Na wa for some people o

2 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by bankyblue(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
ebamma: And how will this make Patience jonathan recover from her illness?
if she hears the song am a sure girl . . : . I believe she will get well. Lol
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by bankyblue(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
y2kaustin: ...May D is a Yoruba man,servin an ibo man as a driver.Lol
u re such a big f**l to ve said that. That is why u igbo people will never rule this country. Fish head
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mayday sue P square? I laugh in garri swag cheesy. Pikin de sue papa. It seems mayday have got some bad advisers or is it a force to stick with someone when he does not want you? Guy go hustle 4 yourself jawe.

And as for those bringing in Biafra into this issue, go get a job cause u re jobless
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
ItsModella:

This is why I always think the mods are senseless. What difference is there between the first post and the G question? Does it not "derail the thread" as you guys aptly put it? Now someone goes ahead to issue a statement filled with tribalism and you easily ignore it. And you make a fuss over the G. No wahala, Godiswatchingyou.

Well said. God is watching them on plasama tv
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by abesky(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
wandeay: Season 1: Episode 1: Square Record signs May-D
Episode 2: P Square and May-D realeases hot new single
Episode 3: Square Record sacks May-D
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 4
. . .
. .
May-D sues Square Record
Interesting! We are watching!
Episode 4: May D is hearding to court. Lol
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nuzo1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
If the rumour making the round is anything to go by, then Psquare should be the people suing his ass.

Heard he was the one who leaked their new single.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
From Jude's press release, it was a verbal agreement that existed between P records and May D. If that is false and he signed on a dotted line, Go ahead and seek redress in the court. That is the courts were established, to address such breach of contracts or agreements.
Hope this would be use as precedent to deter such breaches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Femi Otedola Met Megabyte Before Awarding Him Scholarship - Manager / Isnt Melyssa,world's Most Curvaceous Woman / Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.