Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (17039 Views)

Video: When An Igbo Man Is Negotiating To Have Psquare For An Event / Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by stevekenny: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
Can smbody tell us what brought about acrimony btw them.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by anitank(f): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
wandeay: Season 1: Episode 1: Square Record signs May-D
Episode 2: P Square and May-D realeases hot new single
Episode 3: Square Record sacks May-D
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 4
. . .
. .
May-D sues Square Record
Interesting! We are watching!
abesky: Episode 4: May D is hearding to court. Lol
Episode 5: May D loses court case, apologizes to P-square, begs for a fresh contract gringringrin

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by anitank(f): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
stevekenny: Can smbody tell us what brought about acrimony btw them.
#ClickHere to find out
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Pgent1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
On a more honest note,mr may-d don't need 2 go 2 court,he has prove mature by not releasing any beef talk 2 d press,i will advice him 2 just focus on his career since he has manage 2 get a good C.V 4 d short period he worked with d okoye twins....

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Pgent1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2012
On a more honest note,mr may-d don't need 2 go 2 court,he has prove mature by not releasing any beef talk 2 d press,i will advice him 2 just focus on his career since he has manage 2 get a good C.V 4 d short period he worked with d okoye twins......
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by opee1231(f): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
i doubt if May-D will wan to do dt,i heard the interview with p-square n dia brother in UK saying they didn't sack him, they let him go.... surprisingly may-D said he was yet to knw dt he's been let go..so y would he wan to sue them? d guys wan to run dia bizness in family way...him without dem p-square does not mean he can't make it, so watsup? abi e gee dem money tey start d bizness? it would be better for him not to make a big fool of himself.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
Pgent1: On a more honest note,mr may-d don't need 2 go 2 court,he has prove mature by not releasing any beef talk 2 d press,i wil
l advice him 2 just focus on his career since he has manage 2 get a good C.V 4 d short period he worked with d okoye twins......
Bro I think he should head to court provided if their agreement had been on written terms. Anything other than written agreement in this case is a complete waste of time and probably talent.At times some already established artists try to exploit these naïve upcoming artis
ts into having express agreement with them and in the end they get dumped like a piece of sucked orange.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by y2kaustin(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
KingMEXX: hmm.. see d f@ggot talking. My problm wit yu is dat yur statements nevr match wit yur age. I've always known yu to be stupid, buh to this level?? It seems yur silly nature ascends on a daily rate
...U'v known who?I don't yoke wit rude,uncultured i.M.Becil ok.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by strangest(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Sharaaaap!,its true May D,won't have dealt wit biafrans.They r 2 seat tight wen it comes to"the money".

see your picture inside your dirty one room and thank God Etisalat don dey give free MB otherwise I wonder how you will be writing this nonesense

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by BBM: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
Maydoom wanna rèap where he díd not sow.. All this yariàba pple sef mtsheew
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by blackmale(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
strangest: Na by force to be person pally? Dey say dey don't want your company again and you wan go court force yourself back na waaa oooo
dont mind him,,,, may D ko..june F ni,,,lol
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Dfrenzy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
seriously, at this era of high competiveness among even established artistes, coupled with economic and social instability. It would be quite difficult for an upcoming artistes like may D, to properlly get the right platform like square records without any form of exploitation given that the owners of the label are also top art. Not also neglecting the illuminati possibility in all this. Or the prospect of even may D, moving ahead of himself. What i beleive in life is that what will be will be. So, to may D, and any upcoming artistes in thesame position, i say, don't get too caugth up in the drama and forget that the sky is still wide open. PEACE!
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by stevenosa(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
masterpiecer: who is may d, is he their driver?
Even if na their Driver, Driver no be human being? The guy - MAY D is good at what he does. I would advise him to just allow God have His way. His sack may be a blessing in disguised. He should move on as long as their is life.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by silverluci(f): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
stevekenny: Can smbody tell us what brought about acrimony btw them.
my dear dondi, that is why we have GOOGLE!

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by IleIfe2(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ashawo boi: MayD sue psquare? Is he 4getting we are in Nigeria where money works? He beta build up his carrier, dats a chalenge! Rather than dragin 'em 2 court 2 sink his money(if he don get)

they will both feed the lawyers. lawyer must chop.

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Lollycutie(f): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
[quote author=ebamma]And how will this make Patience jonathan recover from her illness?U are talking like a baboon,ode wetin concern us concern her illness abi she sick ur own join.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by basisop(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI:
If you don't know him which i'm sure you do, then you ask politely.
What's with this people on nairaland; They're always like who is this celeb[name]? Are you trying to feel big or what? FYI, you're a fucking nobody, who is only popular on NL.
BTW, am no fan of PSquare and May D.
Masterpiecer, my 2nd to the last statement is not directed towards you, but try to be polite next time.

Bolaji sharrap there!!! Who is MayD in the scheme of things? You are taking too serious. Are you his houseboy?
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by ujukala: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
Why do we Nigerians like to make a small case a big case? MayD should have gone back to psquare, kneel down and beg them. I believe they will consider him. MayD, If you are reading this, please don't listened to bad advisers. Let us find peace. Please, save your career.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2012
y2kaustin: ...May D is a Yoruba man,servin an ibo man as a driver.Lol
DUDE TAKE A LOOK AT MAY D AND THE P SQUARE BROTHERS AND TELL ME WHO LOOKS LIKE THE DRIVER....IDIOTIC IBOTIC slowpoke!
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by talkingfingers: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Sharaaaap!,its true May D,won't have dealt wit biafrans.They r 2 seat tight wen it comes to"the money".

And you cannot spell 'sit tight'. Illiterate. Your parents wasted their hard earned money on your schooling.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Amdoyin(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
So u dont know May d abiii... I wudnt blame u anyway, all d fault goes Psquare who feared d guy might ovashadow them jst as in d case of banky W nd wizkid.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by slumcat(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
strangest:

see your picture inside your dirty one room and thank God Etisalat don dey give free MB otherwise I wonder how you will be writing this nonesense
chai! make dat guy no commit suicide o!!
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by muspy: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
Who pls who is dis MayD, am just hearin his name for d 1st tym.
Secondly, except P2 are owing him, wh i blive dey r nt cos he wld hv said it, he shld move on with his drm n vision, dts if he has one. No b by force to sing wt P square.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by xcllaxix(m): 2:02am On Sep 10, 2012
ebamma: May D is a name of a person animal place or thing
... ;Dguy joy no dey ur mind o!
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by rotexsky(m): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2012
He can take solace in the fact that he met Akon in his life time through P square,that alone is an achievement,this P square self,una never tell us wetin happen to una mama and una dOn dey news again,if na so Illuminati dey do person,then I nor dey join again
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by miniziter(m): 5:56am On Sep 10, 2012
heed101: gringrin which part of the space r u from? I guess plutogrin
. Don't mind d Guy
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by hammedkola(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2012
If not that May D was ft in chop my money rmx together with Akon, we won't have heard him, and his Ile-Ijo wouldn't have been interesting. So, he should try to reconcile with them
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by megxo(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2012
LUDACRIS MADE DIS STATEMENT DIRECTED 2 ALL "UP-COMIN" ARTISTES..
HE SAID " didnt ur Boss eva told u niggha u cud be replaced?"
cool

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Kairakamsi(f): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2012
dz 1 no bi smal insult o
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Flonic: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
ka shi ma wo!
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Eifeh(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Guys what is the outcome of stepheny okereke and jude okoye, wutal of ghana and flavour? May d na naija we day oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isnt Melyssa,world's Most Curvaceous Woman / Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy / Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.