Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Thanks To All Nairalanders - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thanks To All Nairalanders (655 Views)

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity / Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To All Nairalanders by Talk2naija(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2012
Thanks to all Nairalanders.. I've secured Nigeria Visa For my tourist friend. I show my gratitude to all that gave me info and Websites. Thanks
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders by princeofpeace: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2012
That is interesting to know .....how did u go about the process pls share so other can benefit from it.
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders by Talk2naija(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2012
It depends on the country you are processing it. All you have to do is goto Nigeria Consulate Websites or NIS website, Register all necessary Data, then process to Payment. Mind you the payment segment is straight but if u dnt knw what to do, you might got confused, all you need is a "Visa Credit Card" the Website collect nothing less than that. So if you have the VCC, register it on the site, then make the payment, print all necessary docs, flight ticktet, Letter of Invitation or hotel reservtn.. Goto to Nigeria Embassy and submit everything. Between 3-4 working days it will be ready..

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Brasil / Between Belarus And Cyprus Where Is Best To Study And Work?pls I Need Answ / Usa Travel; Cheaper Airlines And Their Transport Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.