Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen, & Others In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen, & Others In Lagos (13912 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Attack Hospital In Borno, Kill 3 / Patience Jonathan’s Rally In Kaduna: 800 Policemen, Others Guard Deployed / 3 Policemen Killed At A Station In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen, & Others In Lagos by fortune1968: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
it appears to me dt they were not just ordinary armed robbers. but those who are trained to handle guns by d tax payers money. considering d daredevileness exhibited
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen, & Others In Lagos by AnyibestDede(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2012
People should not over blem the police on this issue, it happend very fast. The truth was that those guys were steps ahead of the police even the amunitions they are with are something else. And besides police are human being too and most of them ve families who depends on them. I would ve fallen a victim but God saved me cause i went inside to urinate only to return and see those guys in action. Initially, i thought i was watching action movie but behold it was real and i and my friend had to take cover at the back of electric pole. They only shoot to scare people when they met a small hold up and people were shouting OLE at them. We tried to carry the victims to MOTONANI HOSPITAL but the entrance door was locked, we tried to force ourselves in but we couldn't so we had to take them somewhere else. Few minutes leter, we heard that the police had cought them at ikeja so we rused to see 4 ourselves but only to find out that the dead bodies were a police man and a danfo driver. We were all this disappointed. They met a patrol van right opposite Guinnes plc and they open fire on them killing 2 police men and the danfo man. As if that was not enough for me and my friend, we decised to go and visit his relation @ ojudu, again we met them at imole round about. I nearly shit 4 body, we take cover again but it was just an okada man thet was shoot there. All in all, i thank God that i am still alive to day. It was never funny.i dnt pray to see such in my life again. May the soul of those that lost their lives rest in peace. It was a bad sunday
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen, & Others In Lagos by fm7070: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2012
samfibby:
Mark my words, those criminals made de mistake of entering lagos. Their identity will soon be unraveled.

Ameeeeen oooooooooo
However, unravelling the identity of the criminals (if wrong people are not paraded) is not as important as foiling their operation.
We have RRS everywhere harrassing commercial drivers everywhere. You see them in their numbers at Oshodi. At Iyana-Ipaja bus stop, you see full armed MOPOL with Armoured car, what is the work of all those ones?
Why do we have communication gadgets?
Police has always made mediocre statement that "we are on top of the situation" for how long??
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen, & Others In Lagos by gReenmAn(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2012
+
fuqua: With all the blackberries out there, nobody was able to take pictures!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
My brother, I dont pray you're ever confronted by armed robbers or even be a mere spectator at a robbery scene.
Cos if that ever happens, you"ll realize that getting a picture with your phone will be the laaaast thing on your mind. Aside that, its also a dumb and very dangerous move to makeshocked
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen, & Others In Lagos by gReenmAn(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2012
BUT, how could the policemen killed in their van still be caught unawares when the robbers had been operating around Lagos for atleast over an hour before then?
The gunmen's rampage from Bariga to Mile 2 to Agege must have taken well over an hour and should have kept every policeman in the metropolise on Red Alert!
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen, & Others In Lagos by abiamahart: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2012
what then is the essence of the newly installed CCTV's across the state and Command Center?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces / Breaking: APC Vice Chairman Resigns / Anambra Youths Rally For Free And Fair Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.