Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? (2666 Views)

Poll: What is your prefered GSM Network in Nigeria?

CELTEL: 25% (2 votes)
MTN: 37% (3 votes)
MTEL: 0% (0 votes)
GLO: 37% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) / Which Gsm/cdma Provider Do You Think Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by luluosas(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2008
Hello NAIRALANDERS, this is the 8th Year of GSM operations in Nigeria. As a subscriber to one or more GSM providers in Nigeria, what can you say about their general services, value added services, Charges, freebies, sms, etc, ? Air your view in relation to your network provider please. Have a nice postings.
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by kosovo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2008
my Dog should give an answer to that
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by DualCore1: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2008
kosovo:

my Dog should give an answer to that

Dog: whoooo whoooo whoooo master master, that poster must be nutz, 1mma bite him so hard he'll forget he's nairaland login, whoooo whooooo. waiting for your instructions master, shall i proceed? angry
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by luluosas(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2008
Dont feel to be master know all please, this is a serious matter, not for jokers.
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by kosovo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2008
plea granted Access.
you may proceed.
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by DualCore1: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2008
the dog is on the rampage, luluosas to ya heeels man, here here here exit.

P.S: what? u call me joker? angry
who's the joker here? me or u? grin

want to know the best network? aight, u'll have to follow me into ma bedroom. hey touch not those artifacts on your way in! angry

walks into bedroom with luluoasas and shows him an array of thuraya and other satelite phones

whatchu know about that?
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by kosovo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
lol
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by MrInfo1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2008
MTN is expensive (for calls)

Celtel is cheap (for calls)

Glo is cheaper (for calls)  kiss

------------------------------------------

MTN is expensive  (for data)

Glo is more expensive (for data)

Celtel is cheap (But for member's of phones section it has always been free) for data  wink

------------------------------------------------
MY OBSERVATION

Mtn is expensive (for calls) and also expensive  (for data)
Glo is cheaper for calls but more expensive (for data)
Celtel is cheap for calls and also cheap for data

MY CONCLUTION
Mtn is the most expensive
Celtel is the cheapest
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by kosovo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2008
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by tonte23(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2010
Etisalat is no doubt the cheapest. Even to other netwrk they are still very cheap. Especialy when u have the advantage of making home zone calls
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by malikalhaj: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2010
grave digger. . . when was the last tym u saw a response to this post? can't even remember the last tym Mr. Info commented on this fone section
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by chakaz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2010
My etisalat line does not activate homezone. i dont know if homezone is not working with easy cliq.
Re: Which Gsm Network In Nigeria Is Cheapest And Most Expensive? by luluosas(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2011
I am fully back to this thread now. Shall we get the ball rolling again please!

Apology for the long absence please.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Pays $1.05 Billion Fine With 30 Trucks Full Of 5cents / Gurus! Help Me With My New Phones 3g / A Replica Of Whatsapp App Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.