Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! (2931 Views)

Ten New Funniest Akpors Jokes You Should Never Miss! / Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes / Clean English jokes, you must laugh!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by Xymc1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
Two lions are lying under a tree... A rabbit runs by so fast that none of the two lions are able to react in time to catch it... One lion asks the other: what was that?!!!
Second lion replies: Fast Food!!
Musa was hired as a security in a company, as night approached,he felt sleepy,but didn't want to sleep,so he went around the yard{in an effort to escape d urge to sleep} & came to sit down... Unfortunately,he fell asleep till morning. When the boss came in d nxt morning,he looked at Musa for awhile. Instantly Musa opened one of his eyes,realised his boss was gazing at him, he immediately closed his eye again for 5 seconds and said, "AMEN"...
The doctor gave Akpors some tablets cus he was sick..
Akpors then starts cutting the sides of the tablets.
Doctor: why are you cutting them??
Akpors: To avoid side effects!!.
Girl to her boyfrnd Akpors... Very nice mobile! Where did u buy it?
Akpors: i won this in a running race.
Girl: WOWW,how many people participated?
Akpors: Well,it was really tough,people that participated are Mobile owner,POLICE & ME!!
A couple is driving down to a holiday destination. While on their way they get into an argument and stopped talking to each other,as they drove further,they pass a few pigs on a farm. The husband points to the pigs & says to his wife "are those relatives of yours?"
The wife promptly replies, "Yes- actually those are my inlaws!!"
Two mentally disturbed boys decided they must go to school.
They collectd old books & went to sit under a tree pretending it was a school.
The following day,one boy got there early & climbed the tree.
As the other boy came & saw his friend on top of the tree,he askd, "what are you doing up there?"
The friend replied; "I am now in high school{secondary school}"
A boss said to his new employee, "i'm giving you this job as a driver"
starting salary is $20k, is it Ok??
Akpors replied "Oga, you too much, 20k for just starting, "how much cum be the driving salary na?"
In a class the students were askd to tell their parents name:
student: My father's name is laughing & my mother's name is smiling...
Teacher: you must be kidding!!
Student: No ma'am; i'm joking!!
//please bear with me cus sum of the jokes might be old//THANKS!!!

2 Likes

Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
lmaoo.. .. you try! grin

still laughing grin grin @ the last one
Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by bunmioguns(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
undecided
Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by Lagusta(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
Great jokes, 9ce 1
Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
@op 9ice jokes
bunmioguns: undecided
Bunmi, wetin be this
Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by lilcutie8916(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
Dude ur jokes are so lame
Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by Xymc1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Tnk u! Tnk u!! Tnk u!!! *blushed*
Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by Xymc1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
lilcutie8916: Dude ur jokes are so lame
DUDE!!! Honestly,are you mentally challenged??
Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by realsammie(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
i will give u.30/100
Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by Xymc1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
realsammie: i will give u.30/100
aah ah haba dats too low na...
Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by EazyJ(f): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
Fantastic jokes.Weldone @op.
Re: EXTREMELY HILARIOUS JOKES... You Can't Miss This!!! by Xymc1(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2012
Eazy J: Fantastic jokes.Weldone @op.
Tnks hommie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Section Is 'crazy' : And Its Getting Better! / Hilarious Answer To A Biology Question? / Ben20001 Post Spam On Nld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.