Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

TB Joshua - The Most Famous Nigerian In South Africa (Daily Trust) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua - The Most Famous Nigerian In South Africa (Daily Trust) (878 Views)

TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua - The Most Famous Nigerian In South Africa (Daily Trust) by Makweembo: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2012
"Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Pastor T. B. Joshua of Synagogue of all Nations, Ikotun, Lagos are probably the two most famous Nigerians known by South Africans. The very moment any of us mentioned the name Nigeria the next question will be about T. B. Joshua whom they adore and believe to be the greatest prophet to come out of black Africa. A young woman wanted me to take her to Lagos just for her to have contact with Pastor T. B. Joshua. Another young man said he has been saving just to pay a pilgrimage to Nigeria and worship in Pastor T. B. Joshua's church. When I told one of them that I am an Anglican, they were shocked as they could not understand why anybody living in Nigeria would worship in any other church than the Synagogue of All Nations! I felt proud and puzzled at the same time. Quite a number of prominent Nigerian pastors see T. B. Joshua as a controversial character. But here he is a household word, almost a saint and a hero. Indeed, a prophet is never known in his native land."

Patrick Tagbo Oguejiofor, Vice Chairman of the Association of Nigerian Authors, Abuja Chapter, works in the Legal Unit of Federal Judicial Service Commission, Abuja

SOURCE: Daily Trust - http://allafrica.com/stories/201209090176.html
Re: TB Joshua - The Most Famous Nigerian In South Africa (Daily Trust) by Joagbaje(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2012
His station is the most watched christian tv station in the world at the moment
Re: TB Joshua - The Most Famous Nigerian In South Africa (Daily Trust) by MacDaddy01: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2012
Joagbaje: His station is the most watched christian tv station in the world at the moment

Jo-cashflow,

TB Joshua is a popular man no doubt but why do you have to lie and make exaggerations for him? He is no where near the most watch christian TV show in the world. Please, stop the lies.

(1) (Reply)

My Being In Church Today Was In Vain, Hollow And Futile! / Papa Oyedepo Rolling Like A Rock Star. Give Way For The Boss. / A Good Summary Of History From Beginning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.