Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry (666 Views)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Transfering Contacts From Blackberry To Android. / Steps On How To Remove "Activation Required" From Blackberry Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2012
I have tried both my gtb mastercard and UBA africard, non worked. Please what do I do? I really want to purchase some nice apps from them.
Re: Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry by mrkels(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2012
blink182: I have tried both my gtb mastercard and UBA africard, non worked. Please what do I do? I really want to purchase some nice apps from them.
I use paypal , try that. Use ur  to open it, it would work, as for funding I cn help u with that. Punter man. I greet u
Re: Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
mrkels:
I use paypal , try that. Use ur  to open it, it would work, as for funding I cn help u with that. Punter man. I greet u
I don't have paypal account. No other means? I greet you too.
Re: Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2012
smiley
Re: Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry by walcolm(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2012
must you buy an app? just use the free ones grin
Re: Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2012
walcolm: must you buy an app? just use the free ones grin
Yeah, I must buy. I used the grid locker trial and now I want it.
Re: Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry by Lexusgs430: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2012
blink182: Yeah, I must buy. I used the grid locker trial and now I want it.

Send a gift request to someone that can buy it for you.
Re: Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Send a gift request to someone that can buy it for you.
Please can you do that for me, I am willing to pay.
Re: Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2012
blink182: Please can you do that for me, I am willing to pay.

Add my pin and send a request to me.
Re: Please I Need Help With Purchasing Apps From Blackberry by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2012
Thankyou so very much.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Apologizes For Maps Fiasco, Suggest You Try The Competition / Blackberry Bold 9700 Or Bold 9900 / Andriod Sony Xperia U - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.