Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Everything Is Yours In The "Now" · Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything Is Yours In The "Now" · Pastor Chris (832 Views)

Why I Need A New Wife Now ––pastor Anselm Madubuko / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / God, Give Me A Jet Now —pastor Oritsejafor’s Dearest Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is Yours In The "Now" · Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us
(2 Corinthians 1:20).

If you’re born again, every promise in the Word of God has already been fulfilled in you! That’s what the Word teaches. I remember telling this to a group of ministers and one of them asked me, "What about heaven? Isn’t that promised us?"

Heaven isn’t a promise because we were born there

: "But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven…" (Hebrews 12:22-24).

So you see, you’re a bona fide citizen of heaven

: "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:" (Philippians 3:20).

The fact that you’re still on earth doesn’t preclude you from enjoying all the legal rights and privileges of your heavenly citizenship. Let me illustrate it this way: Let’s suppose you’re a citizen of the United States living in South Africa. Does the fact that you’re not living in the United States nullify your American citizenship? Or is your citizenship a promise? Certainly not!

It’s the same thing spiritually. The Bible says heaven is our home; it belongs to us now. Therefore, it’s not a promise. When you study the Scriptures, you’ll realize that the Christian is a possessor.

1 Corinthians 3:21-23 says, "…For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours….

" Simply, you own the world. Therefore, find out from God’s Word your present-hour inheritance! Find out what He has made you and given to you to enjoy. Decide to enjoy the best in life today, for your best life is NOW. Hallelujah!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Turning Demonic Because Of Suffering ? / Heaven And Hell Illusion? / Sign Fireman And His Hot Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.