Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? (10433 Views)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Giving Women Too Much Attention Backfires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2006
Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? : It just shows you care.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by jonpinjeff(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2006
Yes they require Attention,but from my experience: Too Much Attention Diminishes Attraction. Food 4 Tot

Learn to Spice things up a bit. Be sinusoidal. Increase, Decrease, Increase grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by babymine(f): 6:59pm On May 02, 2006
Because they are tender and fragile. They ought to be handled with kare. grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by eveseh(f): 7:49pm On May 02, 2006
u are right babymine,we need care and love kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by babymine(f): 7:53pm On May 02, 2006
Yeah eve, we sure do. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by eveseh(f): 7:58pm On May 02, 2006
we need it
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by jonpinjeff(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2006
Come get it Eveseh!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 03, 2006
angryI couldnt just wait to read other post from fellow nairalanders on this topic, the problem with some guyz are: 1. If a girl asks for too much attention, you complain 2. If she doesnt ask for your attention at all, you still complain, Should i tell you the remedy, If she asks for too much attention she's in love with u and all u need to do is use ur head and GIVE HER THE ATTENTION period!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 03, 2006
It's in the genes, the "fragile, handle with care" (FHWC) gene happens to be over expressed in the female genome compared to the male.
However according to geneticists, the gene is actually fused to an inducible "love" promoter. Hus B and Boy F are two transcription factors that are known to bind to the promoter of this gene. Both transcription factors bind to the "Love Response Element (LRE)" on the promoter and turn on transcription of this gene.

FHWC mRNA is translated into a nuclear protein that is specific to the brain. The FHWC protein can be visualized by staining with the "affection" dye. Other monoclonal antibodies that have been used to identify this protein include "sweet words", "kisses" e.t.c.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by eveseh(f): 5:53pm On May 03, 2006
jonpinjeff:

Come get it Eveseh!!!!

are u sure u can gave me that love and care that i want?
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by kimba(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2006
all these "weaker sex, weaker sex" talk that you guys are throwing around, it makes me wanna vomit. Its even worse when ladies begin to glorify themselves and mesmerize in some vain-idea that they a weaker sex.

Ok, admitted, the "weaker sex, fragile, breakable" level is where nature, religion and society has put the female sex.
Ok, admitted, the "weaker sex, fragile, breakable" level is where guys would like to hide their women in, so that they could have all the strength to manipulate and do as they please, especially in a relationship.

Been a weaker sex is not something that any lady should go around boasting about? I mean, where are the girls with guts, i mean GUTS!!!!!

Its like someone who has an injury that renders him unable to walk, who starts feeling great in been pushed around in a wheel-chair. sad sad sad

Forget this weaker sex thing: I believe in a relationship, both parties have to complement each other. A lot of "stronger sex" breathing males have the most weaknesses. Women should stand up and take the bull by the horn.

So please, ladies, stop basking in your "weaker sex" environment. It usually destroys relationships, as in your expectations of us guys are usually too-high-to-reach for the guys who really love you, thats why like someone said: The woman of nowadays usually settles for the Best Man who has all the money, fanfare and popularity, and not her Bridegroom(the man that truly loves her).

About the attention thing, ill post it later.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by kimba(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2006
ok, here:
2 Much 2 Less

2 much love, she takes you for granted,
2 less, and she's soon gone like the morning dew.

2 much of riches, her expenses increases,
2 less finances, your status decreases.

2 much talking, 2 much familiarity, less originality,
2 less talking and soon you become strangers.

2 much seeing each other, she might grow bored,
2 less of eye to eye, another eye takes your place.

2 much patience, and you'll look stupid,
2 less is impatient and she's irritated.

2 much of this,
2 less of that
Indeed, this boy girl thing is not so easy!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by babymine(f): 12:43pm On May 04, 2006
emmeno:

angryI couldnt just wait to read other post from fellow Nairaland users on this topic, the problem with some guys are: 1. If a girl asks for too much attention, you complain 2. If she doesnt ask for your attention at all, you still complain, Should i tell you the remedy, If she asks for too much attention she's in love with u and all u need to do is use your head and GIVE HER THE ATTENTION period!

Kool! kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by BABE3: 4:39am On Sep 29, 2009
i think i KNOW, GENESIS 3:16
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by follypimpi(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2009
davidylan:

It's in the genes, the "fragile, handle with care" (FHWC) gene happens to be over expressed in the female genome compared to the male.
However according to geneticists, the gene is actually fused to an inducible "love" promoter. Hus B and Boy F are two transcription factors that are known to bind to the promoter of this gene. Both transcription factors bind to the "Love Response Element (LRE)" on the promoter and turn on transcription of this gene.

FHWC mRNA is translated into a nuclear protein that is specific to the brain. The FHWC protein can be visualized by staining with the "affection" dye. Other monoclonal antibodies that have been used to identify this protein include "sweet words", "kisses" e.t.c.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by chihakeem(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
The remedy is to deal with them as it comes, most especially with ur alpha male streak up you can get to maneuver that attention demanding traits into crave and vying for your aura/breadth.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? by lgboks(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2012
aloib: not all girls love attention, well for me i think most girls want attention when they are also giving their boyfriends attentions, i mean i don't know in naija but here most girls show their boyfriends so much attention, they never pay attention to their friends, its their guy and no one else, they pamper him and all sorts , they take care of him so much, they don't care if he doesnt ave money self, most girls are the ones who pay for lunch or something, so of cos a girl would also want attention from a guy if she is doing these too and i ave learnt all these from them, i'm gonna pamper my boyfriend so much, whoever the lucky guy is
lord i pray am d lucky dude.amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You / A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.