Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Do You Handle An Abusive Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle An Abusive Wife? (758 Views)

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle An Abusive Wife? by fitzmayowa: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
It was just this past weekend, we were hanging out at our favourite spot after a stressful day at work, when a call came in that a colleague of ours is been rushed to the hospital after another round of physical abuse from his wife, we never knew about what he was going through at home until he told us his story that he has been suffering physically abuse from his wife for the past 2yrs, with there marriage just a little over 2yrs. Need your honest advice for my colleague before he kicks the bucket
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive Wife? by Dyt(f): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
i dont get
u mean his wife beats him?
is he handicapped?
Re: How Do You Handle An Abusive Wife? by Mynd44: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
The solution I have might be harsh but it is what I would do. Get a divorce and charge her backside to court for assault

(1) (Reply)

Love And Happiness / I Prefer My Career To My Marriage... / A Love That Stands The Test Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.