Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,214 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? (36820 Views)

Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo / 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) / Meet Comedian Bovi’sbeautiful Wife And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Brentwood: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2012
tnktosin: Mehn, God punish poverty... I go die neck wey be like MTN mast b4, c my man clean-up like say 2mao no dey.. Nice one bro
#dead#
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by adaptor4all: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2012
Never knew nairaland had cartoon segment..c coments on wetin no concern ppl sotey I dey coment on dia coments..na real wa..anyways,in cases lyk dis,I h8 2 reserve my coment,so I go coment my reserve..Una dey cra...mtcheeeeew
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by temest1(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2012
E no gud na if person b lyk dat e gt hw God dey kin pay d person bck sha,so e go die carry on wit d takin gudcare of dat fine boy.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by EDAMS: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2012
good posture. why e no remove his eye glass to see the
pikin well
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by clip: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2012
He deserved the best of life has to offer. He has paid the dues
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by chocopearl(f): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2012
Cute fwesh family
Nyc concept
I go die xharp joor
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2012
biggiedol:

Shut up joor,at list I know the girl from her house till even when she got pregnant for I go die,am a friend to her family,the elder brovas are my friends till date,so na she born d child

Must you show your anger on every thread all because you need to be noticed ? *SMH# angry i guess you need someone to educate you on Anger management coz i am 100% sure you saw where i wrote just kidin undecided
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by mixoull(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2012
engineerd: Anything in wigs nowadays in Nigeria passes as fine. The lady looks like a gaddamn she*male with some phat a S S nose. I don die!

i wouldnt mind to get a glance of your baboon face... wackhole
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Caseless: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2012
Lakayana: You are sick you think i do not know you? You that looks like a masquerade. Atutupoyoyo like you.
i like ur ID! pls wat dos it stand for? I hav an uncle who call me by dat name(lakayana).
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by paulinenajan: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2012
dat is gud oh
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Goldieluks: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2012
I no go die, nothing do you! Carry go!
Fine family things....I dey feel you. On Point!!!!
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2012
Wow, Dude's got a good eye for "Quality".
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by davades(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2012
Cute
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by sexyverah(f): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2012
lovly child.. beautiful couple kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by prettyuc: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2012
I go dye get this kain fine wife and pikiin?
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by nnemak(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2012
For you'all complaining shi.t about the paternity of the baby.... Una no sabi say the Pikin dey drink fresh ajebo milk from the mama milkshake? Based on that he would not look like the dad!!!!!!!
and he is using huggies ( wipe n diapers) etc eating good stuff cereals instaedy of FOFO like the dad @ this eat…………. Make una shine una eyes o..
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by achi4u(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2012
ezeagu: Are they going sailing?
mbanu...they are swimmingrin
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by achi4u(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2012
nne_mak: For you'all complaining shi.t about the paternity of the baby.... Una no sabi say the Pikin dey drink fresh ajebo milk from the mama milkshake? Based on that he would not look like the dad!!!!!!!
and he is using huggies ( wipe n diapers) etc eating good stuff cereals instaedy of FOFO like the dad @ this eat…………. Make una shine una eyes o..
nne,na only u see wetin i dy see.if dis pikin c wetin im papa c...he no go fine like dis.

Untill the naija sun hit am we go know.

cute family...
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by seechris(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2012
am not suprised hes going out of his way to make us forget the scandalous story of him getting his mistress/p.a. a luxury jeep.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by idowuswap: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2012
But an yorubaland he makes him money
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2012
chocopearl: Cute fwesh family
Nyc concept
I go die xharp joor
I go die wife take note o
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by megxo(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2012
accordin to i go dye, "if pesin tell u say money no Good, SLAP AM!" grin
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Humphreydis(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
engineerd: Anything in wigs nowadays in Nigeria passes as fine. The lady looks like a gaddamn she*male with some phat a S S nose. I don die!
.....try post ur pics make we access u...
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
timtile4real: This I go die still be heavy mumu, y him hold pikin still dei wear dark glasses? Abi, even for house ma dem dei put on sun shades? Sun dei inside house? grin

Cant you simply understand that it might be in a studio? Critics!
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Subuhanalahi: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lovely
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Bolarge1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
compare with this.

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by daymez(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
sweet familt smiley
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by daymez(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
sweet family i go die
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by sweeteasy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
I wonder why he is the only one on dark shades, even his son did not bother stare back.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
mrkels:
You wan tell us say u dey LA abi? undecided

What's so fantastic about LA that I have to advertise that I am there?

Your comprehensive ability is clouded by your most stagering inferiority complex.

I don't live in LA, but most Nigeria artists of high caliber like I Go Die usually makes a pit stop there.

Even though it's none of your business and out of the realm of this topic but Oluyole is where my heart belongs to and where I am proud to be from.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by odocity: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
i hope and beleive dat his son will emulate his father as a comedian.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Gen2jaynee: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
sage_: He is so carried away with the idea of being the father of that little fine boy that he isn't even thinking of unraveling the true identity of the kid. Monkey no dey born pussycat. I hereby prescribe/recommend a DNA test jare.
d baby took after his mother na wa ooo,wetin make worwor guyz de marry fine fine gals..no b mak dem produce fine pikin..abeg hide ur mouth insyd cupboard jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CeeC Steps Out In Short Dress (Photos) / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.