Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? (36819 Views)

Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo / 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) / Meet Comedian Bovi’sbeautiful Wife And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by danjalingo: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
engineerd: Anything in wigs nowadays in Nigeria passes as fine. The lady looks like a gaddamn she*male with some phat a S S nose. I don die!
post ur wife or girl friend picturemake we compare. bad belle!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by akinorija: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
nice pix,see wetin money fit do.

1 Like

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Ramcie(f): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hmm! Money Gud o! grin grin
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by dnawah(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
She don laugh sote,she don get mark 4 face by force.

1 Like

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Gen2jaynee: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Tascocent: Abeg can u seee what am seeing..................dat boy must b adopted.
am not MYOPIC,so am nt seeing wat u'r seeing..try n see a doctor b4 ur case gets outta hand
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
I am happy for him.

He's extremely funny based on the few YouTube videos that I've seen of him. Hopefully he'll do a show in Los Angeles area.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by timtile4real: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
This I go die still be heavy mumu, y him hold pikin still dei wear dark glasses? Abi, even for house ma dem dei put on sun shades? Sun dei inside house? grin
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Slyblings(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
God na BABA...Devil na area BOY...Monee talks,bullshit works.c monee de go skul here..i go dye:PEPPERLEY DEM!WHO DE VEX MAKE E GO USE PEPPER DO ROLL ON......E.O.D.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by woky: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
chindi:
Are u on ur PERIOD?!
abeg helep me ask am!
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by 0ldDirtyBastard: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Knnawuba: Walahi money Good die! See i go die wey be ordinary WARRI PIKIN like me don, fresh finish n come dey control fine chick + family! Who say money nor good im nor go better 4 am! . . . grin => abeg lyk dis grp if you wan hear all the latest gist dem dem
https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304

nah soo... whenever i see boys dey progress my belle they sweet because i know say nah so e suppose be....

i go die, give am belle again
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by mrkels(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
The wife play AWAY match, ihe pikin no fit fine like this jare
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by mrkels(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
Somorin#1:
I am happy for him.

He's extremely funny based on the few YouTube videos that I've seen of him. Hopefully he'll do a show in Los Angeles area.
You wan tell us say u dey LA abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Pakavy(m): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2012
ariyebaba: The picture am seeing is that of Peter or Paul.

angry sad shocked grin cheesy wink smiley
abi make i borrow u electron microscope?
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Goldenheart(m): 12:21am On Sep 11, 2012
Beautiful famz. Hatters will hate
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by sage2(m): 12:22am On Sep 11, 2012
He is so carried away with the idea of being the father of that little fine boy that he isn't even thinking of unraveling the true identity of the kid. Monkey no dey born pussycat. I hereby prescribe/recommend a DNA test jare.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by tnktosin(m): 12:36am On Sep 11, 2012
Mehn, God punish poverty... I go die neck wey be like MTN mast b4, c my man clean-up like say 2mao no dey.. Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by xcllaxix(m): 1:27am On Sep 11, 2012
HMMM..LOVE THE GEAR ON HIM..TYT.. wink
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by ezeagu(m): 1:56am On Sep 11, 2012
Are they going sailing?

1 Like

Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by azimibraun: 4:30am On Sep 11, 2012
If no b say na I go die dey involved I fir doubt the patternity of tht lil dude.. Bt I go die I bliv too sharp to b whyclef & Redman " step father"
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by ariyokunle: 4:45am On Sep 11, 2012
@op..:-)dat is to say i go die no die again o!!! Hope he keeps his eyes on a happy home,not like odas counting wife-s after awhile.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by crackhouse(m): 4:54am On Sep 11, 2012
That lady looks like my former girlfriend. It's been long i saw her, i just hope i am wrong anyway.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Lakayana: 4:57am On Sep 11, 2012
engineerd: Anything in wigs nowadays in Nigeria passes as fine. The lady looks like a gaddamn she*male with some phat a S S nose. I don die!
You are sick you think i do not know you? You that looks like a masquerade. Atutupoyoyo like you.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by sunnyp1(m): 5:45am On Sep 11, 2012
Money good poverty Disease.... grin
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Sexxymom(f): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2012
bad belle,no b person marry obasanjo??no b person marry iyabo?? No b person marry mercy johnson?? Kai i rate u 90% for badbellrizim
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by offshoreking: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2012
Lovely family, the little boy is so cute. Nice one there. But let me ask ooooooooo, most all naija artist always put on sun shade, even while in the kitchen? nawaooooooooooo
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by chelseabmw(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2012
Very kool
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by shilling(f): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2012
Cute family but lol at the matching clothes.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by Aifey(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2012
Marriage is nt all abt beaty. Is abt understandin n compctibility. Whether hot chick, just preety or ugly wht matters is manners. N I think he is nt complainin. Na small minds d talk hot hot n na then d divorse d hot hot or even burn in d grav.but money is good.
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by tjskii(f): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2012
Tascocent: Abeg can u seee what am seeing..................dat boy must b adopted.
sage_: He is so carried away with the idea of being the father of that little fine boy that he isn't even thinking of unraveling the true identity of the kid. Monkey no dey born pussycat. I hereby prescribe/recommend a DNA test jare.

Haba cheesy cheesy una nor try o,the kid obviosly looks lik his mom,stuff lik that hapens,when he grows a bit more ure likely to see the resemblance to his dad
Re: Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? by biggiedol: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2012
bandiejay: i will advice i go die to do Dna of that pikin cos that boy fine pass am no be small .... wink kiddin

Shut up joor,at list I know the girl from her house till even when she got pregnant for I go die,am a friend to her family,the elder brovas are my friends till date,so na she born d child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Advised Against Wearing Anklet By A Follower. She Replies / Tonto Dikeh Quits Nollywood, Gives Reason / CeeC Steps Out In Short Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.