Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy (6297 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / Is Nigeria Mentioned In Bible Prophecy? / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
United States, Great Britain and Russia Discovered in Bible Prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEV9VkXxFzs
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by plaetton: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU: America Discovered in Bible Prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEV9VkXxFzs

Any news about Nigeria?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
here we go again !
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
plaetton:

Any news about Nigeria?

The one about Nigeria that I posted has been deleted by your moderators with no reason given. Maybe it was not politically correct in Nigeria's political/religious atmosphere.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
"In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters. Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. " (Daniel 7:1-5).

We see that it is not only United States that is discovered in Bible prophecy but United Kingdom and Russia. Christians who can use Scriptures to interprete Scriptures should verify with the verses above.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by CrazyMan(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is good...videos like this keeps one motivated; it makes christians know that they're on the right track.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
frosbel: here we go again !

'Ere we go again. Why don't you tell us what is wrong with this Bible prophecy?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by plaetton: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU: "In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters. Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. " (Daniel 7:1-5).

We see that it is not only United States that is discovered in Bible prophecy but United Kingdom and Russia. Christians who can use Scriptures to interprete Scriptures should verify with the verses above.

So where is the united states, Uk and Russia?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by mkmyers45(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU: "In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters. Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. " (Daniel 7:1-5).

I am still waiting for someone to point out the obvious...
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

I am still waiting for someone to point out the obvious...

Me too. cool
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by mkmyers45(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Me too. cool

I will appreciate if you put up a text commentary as i cant watch the video

Thanks
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

I will appreciate if you put up a text commentary as i cant watch the video

Thanks

Read Daniel 7:1-5 that I posted up there to come to your own conclusion. In short, what nations are represented with the symbol of a lion(s), a man, and a bear?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by mkmyers45(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Read Daniel 7:1-5 that I posted up there to come to your own conclusion. In short, what nations are represented with the symbol of a lion(s), a man, and a bear?

Ok im humoring you...Show me
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

Ok im humoring you...Show me

For starters, what country has the 3 Lions as their national symbol/badge?

Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by mkmyers45(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

For starters, what country has the 3 Lions as their national symbol/badge?

India
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
mkmyers45:

India

Over the bar!
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Over the bar!

LMAO!!! Is it because he didn't say England? lol

@mkmyers45.
Write England and he'll agree with you.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
Martian:

LMAO!!! Is it because he didn't say England? lol

@mkmyers45.
Write England and he'll agree with you.

Can you tell us the national symbols of the U.S. of A?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Caseless: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
I'm sure the western nations collectively adultrated d bible so, i'm not surprised if their names were mentioned in d bible..Dat's d easiets tin they can do(puting names)
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by presfedrep: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Britain and the United StatesInherit Joseph's Birthright
Britain suddenly emerged to lead the greatest empire the world has ever seen, soon followed by the rise of the most powerful single nation in world history, the United States. Both were foretold long ago in Bible prophecy!
"And the LORD has declared...that he will set you in praise, fame and honor high above all the nations...as he promised" ( Deuteronomy 26:18-19 , NIV).
After about five centuries of existence on the Eurasian steppes following the destruction of the northern kingdom, Israel's nomadic descendants, now called Scythians, began another forced migration.
This time their enemies—from Asia and the Near East—and a dramatic change of climate on the Eurasian steppes began moving them westward, just as the biblicalprophets had said would happen ( 1 Kings 14:15 ; Isaiah 49:12 ; Hosea 12:1 ). This major westward migration began about 200 B.C. and continued into the fifth century A.D.
Read more
http://www.ucg.org/booklet/united-states-and-britain-bible-prophecy/britain-and-united-states-inherit-josephs-birthrigh/
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
For all those who want to interprete the harebrained prophecy the crazy christian posted above, here are some other country emblems..

[edit] National animals (National fauna)Main articles: List of national animals and List of national birds
Afghanistan – Marco Polo Sheep (national animal) and Lion (official); Eagle (national bird)
Argentina – Puma, Rufous Hornero (bird)
Armenia – Eagle and Lion
Albania – Double-headed eagle
Australia – Kangaroo, Emu, Koala (unofficial)
Austria – Eagle (Bundesadler)
Bahamas – West Indian Flamingo (national bird), Blue Marlin (national fish)
Bangladesh – Royal Bengal Tiger (National Animal), Magpie Robin (National Bird), Ilish (National Fish: Also known as Hilsa Fish)
Barbados – Brown Pelican (national bird), Dolphin fish (national fish), Flying Fish (national dish)
Belarus – Wisent
Belgium – Lion (Leo Belgicus)
Belize- Baird's Tapir
Bhutan – Takin (Budorcas taxicolor tibetana)
Bolivia – Llama, Condor
Brazil – Jaguar, Macaw
Bulgaria – Lion
Cambodia – Lion, Kouprey (mammal), Giant Ibis (bird), Elephant
Canada – Beaver, Canadian Horse (both official); commonly upheld as symbols, though unofficial: Canada Lynx, Grizzly Bear, Loon, Canadian Goose, Cougar, Polar Bear, Grey Wolf, Orca Whale
Chile – Condor, Huemul
People's Republic of China – Chinese Dragon, Giant panda (mammal)
Colombia – Andean Condor
Costa Rica – Clay-colored Robin (bird), White-tailed deer (animal)
Croatia – Dalmatian, Marten
Cyprus – Cyprus Mouflon, Dove
Cuba – Cuban Crocodile
Czech Republic – Double-tailed Lion (Bohemia), Eagle (Moravia and Silesia)
Denmark – Lion, Mute Swan
Dominican Republic – Palmchat (official), Ashy-faced Owl, Hispaniolan Parrot
East Timor – Crocodile
Ecuador -Andean Condor
Egypt – Saladin's Eagle
El Salvador – Turquoise-browed Motmot – Eumomota superciliosa (Torogoz)
England - Lion, Bulldog
Eritrea – Camel
Estonia - Barn Swallow
Ethiopia – Abyssinian Lion (also known as the Lion of Judah)
Finland – Lion, Whooper Swan, Brown Bear, European perch, Ladybird
France – Gallic rooster
Germany – Eagle, (Bundesadler)
Greece – Dolphin, Phoenix
Guatemala – Quetzal
Guyana – Canje Pheasant, Jaguar
Haiti – Hispaniolan Trogon (official), Hispaniolan Parrot
Honduras – White-tailed deer, Scarlet Macaw
Hungary – Turul
Iceland – Falcon
India – Royal Bengal Tiger[1] (national animal), Peacock[2] (national bird), King Cobra (national reptile), Gangetic River Dolphin[3] (national aquatic animal), Elephant (National heritage animal)
Indonesia – Garuda (mythical vahana of Vishnu) or Javan Hawk-eagle, Komodo dragon & Asian arowana
Iran – Lion
Ireland – Irish Wolfhound, Irish Setter, Irish Elk
Israel – Hoopoe
Italy – Italian wolf
Jamaica – Green-and-black Streamertail
Japan – Pheasant, Koi
North Korea – Korean Tiger
South Korea – Korean Tiger
Laos – Elephant
Lebanon – Phoenix
Luxembourg – Double-tailed Lion
Republic of Macedonia – Lion (in Macedonian heraldry), Lynx, Ohrid trout
Malaysia – Malayan Tiger
Maldives – Yellowfin tuna
Malta – Blue Rock Thrush (bird), Pharaoh Hound
Mexico – Golden Eagle
Moldova – Aurochs
Monaco – European Hedgehog, European Rabbit, Wood Mouse
Montenegro – Montenegrin Mountain Hound
Nepal – Cow
Netherlands – Lion
New Zealand – Kiwi
Nicaragua – Turquoise-browed Motmot
Norway – Lion, Goldcrest
Ossetia – Snow Leopard
Pakistan – Markhor (national animal), Chukar (national bird)
Palestine – Palestine Sunbird
Panama – Harpy Eagle
Papua New Guinea – Raggiana Bird of Paradise[4]
Peru – Vicuña (National animal), Andean Cock-of-the-rock (National bird)
Philippines – Philippine Eagle (National bird)
Poland – White Eagle
Puerto Rico – Coqui
Portugal – Galo de Barcelos
Qatar – Oryx
Romania – Golden Eagle
Russia – Bear, Golden Bicephalic Eagle
Saint Kitts and Nevis – Vervet Monkey (mammal), Brown Pelican (bird)
Scotland - Unicorn and Lion
Serbia – Serbian eagle (= a White Bicephalic Eagle), Wolf
Singapore – Merlion, Lion
Slovenia – Lipizzan, Goldenhorn, Proteus, Lynx, Alpine Ibex, Carniolan honey bee
South Africa – Springbok Antelope, Elephant (mammals), Blue Crane (bird)
Spain – Bull (unofficial; e.g. Osborne bull)
Sri Lanka – Jungle Fowl (National Bird)
Sudan – Secretary Bird
Sweden – Lion, Mountain Hare
Syrian Arab Republic – Hawk of Qureish
Republic of China (Taiwan) – Masu salmon[citation needed], Formosan blue magpie (bird)
Tanzania – Peacock
Thailand – Thai Elephant
Trinidad and Tobago – Scarlet Ibis (bird of Trinidad), Rufous-vented Chachalaca (bird of Tobago)
United Arab Emirates – Peregrine Falcon, Arabian Horse
Uganda – Grey Crowned Crane
United Kingdom – Lion and Unicorn, Bulldog, Lion (animals), Robin (bird)
United States – Bald Eagle, American bison
Venezuela – Venezuelan Troupial
Vietnam - Water Buffalo, Dragon
Wales - Dragon
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Can you tell us the national symbols of U.S. of A?

Marvin the Martian and Pocahontas.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Revelation 12
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Interpretation Time!!!!!!

The woman represents lady liberty (U.S.A) and the dragon represents WALES!!!! Can you believe it?!!
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2012

Lions with eagle's wings?!! Oh my f#cking god, it is talking about Armenia!!!This means the bible prophecy is real!!!!
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
EDIT
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by plaetton: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: i been saying this shytt for ages folks said i was mad. soon as a white man says something similar, idiots like CRAZYMAN start praising him. thats that inferiority complex.

Sooooo many crazy Mfs.
Like Chinua Achede said "there is something akin to madness in their overwhelming method"
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
plaetton:

Sooooo many crazy Mfs.
Like Chinua Achede said "there is something akin to madness in their overwhelming method"
quite an enthralling exposition my dear comrade Plaetton. quite an enthralling exposition grin when the arrow of God is no longer at ease, things fall apart, as can be witnessed in these last days. pestilence suffering and whatnot
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by plaetton: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777: quite an enthralling exposition my dear comrade Plaetton. quite an enthralling exposition grin when the arrow of God is no longer at ease, things fall apart, as can be witnessed in these last days. pestilence suffering and whatnot

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by okeyxyz(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
The one about Nigeria that I posted has been deleted by your moderators with no reason given. Maybe it was not politically correct in Nigeria's political/religious atmosphere.

Can you please post the one about nigeria again? I'm curious.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Ptolomeus(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
Martian: For all those who want to interprete the harebrained prophecy the crazy christian posted above, here are some other country emblems..

[edit] National animals (National fauna)Main articles: List of national animals and List of national birds
Afghanistan – Marco Polo Sheep (national animal) and Lion (official); Eagle (national bird)
Argentina – Puma, Rufous Hornero (bird)
Armenia – Eagle and Lion
Albania – Double-headed eagle
Australia – Kangaroo, Emu, Koala (unofficial)
Austria – Eagle (Bundesadler)

Bahamas – West Indian Flamingo (national bird), Blue Marlin (national fish)
Bangladesh – Royal Bengal Tiger (National Animal), Magpie Robin (National Bird), Ilish (National Fish: Also known as Hilsa Fish)
Barbados – Brown Pelican (national bird), Dolphin fish (national fish), Flying Fish (national dish)
Belarus – Wisent
Belgium – Lion (Leo Belgicus)
Belize- Baird's Tapir
Bhutan – Takin (Budorcas taxicolor tibetana)
Bolivia – Llama, Condor
Brazil – Jaguar, Macaw
Bulgaria – Lion
Cambodia – Lion, Kouprey (mammal), Giant Ibis (bird), Elephant
Canada – Beaver, Canadian Horse (both official); commonly upheld as symbols, though unofficial: Canada Lynx, Grizzly Bear, Loon, Canadian Goose, Cougar, Polar Bear, Grey Wolf, Orca Whale
Chile – Condor, Huemul
People's Republic of China – Chinese Dragon, Giant panda (mammal)
Colombia – Andean Condor
Costa Rica – Clay-colored Robin (bird), White-tailed deer (animal)
Croatia – Dalmatian, Marten
Cyprus – Cyprus Mouflon, Dove
Cuba – Cuban Crocodile
Czech Republic – Double-tailed Lion (Bohemia), Eagle (Moravia and Silesia)
Denmark – Lion, Mute Swan
Dominican Republic – Palmchat (official), Ashy-faced Owl, Hispaniolan Parrot
East Timor – Crocodile
Ecuador -Andean Condor
Egypt – Saladin's Eagle
El Salvador – Turquoise-browed Motmot – Eumomota superciliosa (Torogoz)
England - Lion, Bulldog
Eritrea – Camel
Estonia - Barn Swallow
Ethiopia – Abyssinian Lion (also known as the Lion of Judah)
Finland – Lion, Whooper Swan, Brown Bear, European perch, Ladybird
France – Gallic rooster
Germany – Eagle, (Bundesadler)
Greece – Dolphin, Phoenix
Guatemala – Quetzal
Guyana – Canje Pheasant, Jaguar
Haiti – Hispaniolan Trogon (official), Hispaniolan Parrot
Honduras – White-tailed deer, Scarlet Macaw
Hungary – Turul
Iceland – Falcon
India – Royal Bengal Tiger[1] (national animal), Peacock[2] (national bird), King Cobra (national reptile), Gangetic River Dolphin[3] (national aquatic animal), Elephant (National heritage animal)
Indonesia – Garuda (mythical vahana of Vishnu) or Javan Hawk-eagle, Komodo dragon & Asian arowana
Iran – Lion
Ireland – Irish Wolfhound, Irish Setter, Irish Elk
Israel – Hoopoe
Italy – Italian wolf
Jamaica – Green-and-black Streamertail
Japan – Pheasant, Koi
North Korea – Korean Tiger
South Korea – Korean Tiger
Laos – Elephant
Lebanon – Phoenix
Luxembourg – Double-tailed Lion
Republic of Macedonia – Lion (in Macedonian heraldry), Lynx, Ohrid trout
Malaysia – Malayan Tiger
Maldives – Yellowfin tuna
Malta – Blue Rock Thrush (bird), Pharaoh Hound
Mexico – Golden Eagle
Moldova – Aurochs
Monaco – European Hedgehog, European Rabbit, Wood Mouse
Montenegro – Montenegrin Mountain Hound
Nepal – Cow
Netherlands – Lion
New Zealand – Kiwi
Nicaragua – Turquoise-browed Motmot
Norway – Lion, Goldcrest
Ossetia – Snow Leopard
Pakistan – Markhor (national animal), Chukar (national bird)
Palestine – Palestine Sunbird
Panama – Harpy Eagle
Papua New Guinea – Raggiana Bird of Paradise[4]
Peru – Vicuña (National animal), Andean Cock-of-the-rock (National bird)
Philippines – Philippine Eagle (National bird)
Poland – White Eagle
Puerto Rico – Coqui
Portugal – Galo de Barcelos
Qatar – Oryx
Romania – Golden Eagle
Russia – Bear, Golden Bicephalic Eagle
Saint Kitts and Nevis – Vervet Monkey (mammal), Brown Pelican (bird)
Scotland - Unicorn and Lion
Serbia – Serbian eagle (= a White Bicephalic Eagle), Wolf
Singapore – Merlion, Lion
Slovenia – Lipizzan, Goldenhorn, Proteus, Lynx, Alpine Ibex, Carniolan honey bee
South Africa – Springbok Antelope, Elephant (mammals), Blue Crane (bird)
Spain – Bull (unofficial; e.g. Osborne bull)
Sri Lanka – Jungle Fowl (National Bird)
Sudan – Secretary Bird
Sweden – Lion, Mountain Hare
Syrian Arab Republic – Hawk of Qureish
Republic of China (Taiwan) – Masu salmon[citation needed], Formosan blue magpie (bird)
Tanzania – Peacock
Thailand – Thai Elephant
Trinidad and Tobago – Scarlet Ibis (bird of Trinidad), Rufous-vented Chachalaca (bird of Tobago)
United Arab Emirates – Peregrine Falcon, Arabian Horse
Uganda – Grey Crowned Crane
United Kingdom – Lion and Unicorn, Bulldog, Lion (animals), Robin (bird)
United States – Bald Eagle, American bison
Venezuela – Venezuelan Troupial
Vietnam - Water Buffalo, Dragon
Wales - Dragon

Lack Uruguay (Lol).
birds:
- Tero
- Homer
- benteveo
- chajá
- rhea

other:
- capybara
- tatu armadillo
- yacaré
- Sea lion
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by ijawkid(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: i been saying this shytt for ages folks said i was mad. soon as a white man says something similar, idiots like CRAZYMAN start praising him. thats that inferiority complex.

Lol..........

...........Any knowledgeable bible student shuld know what those symbols represent....

NATIONS and kings that are soon to face destruction.....

For all those christians who wanna be politicians read d books of daniel and revelations and see the end result......

Make ona no talk say bible no warn ona o....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Christian Book You Ever Read; Recommend It Here To Others / Is Tithe Collected Daily, Weekly, Monthly Or Yearly? / The Deep Significance Of The Midnight Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.