Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Episode Btw Oga, House Boy And Madam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Episode Btw Oga, House Boy And Madam (1752 Views)

Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors / Okoro And Madam / Ikemefuna Boss And Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode Btw Oga, House Boy And Madam by Gistinfo: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
James is a houseboy who drinks his Boss' wine then adds water. His Boss became
suspicious & decided 2 change the brand of his wine.
As usual, James drank frm the wine & topped it with water & immediately the wine became milky in color & he knew he was in trouble.
When his Boss came back & saw the changed wine, he knew he had nailed James.
James, knowin he was in trouble, decided 2 stay in the kitchen.
The boss, having told his wife what he observed, now swung into action.
"James!", he called out frm the sitting room. He answered: "Yes Boss"
"Who drank my wine? James didn't answer.
Boss asked again, still no answer.
Then His Boss went 2 the kitchen 2 meet him there:
"Are u insane or what? ♈ when I called, u said "Yes boss" but when I asked u a question, u don't answer me?
"James replied, "hmm oga, when u are in the kitchen, u don't understand anything @ all except ur name". "Is that
so?" asked his boss. "Okay, go 2 the bar stand beside Madam, while I go into the kitchen, then, u ask me a question".
James accepted.
When his boss was in the kitchen, he shouted: "Boss?" "Yes, James" Boss answered.
James then asked,"Who goes into Aunty Yetunde's bedroom when Madam is not @ home?" No answer. James
shoutd again: "Boss, I say who dey sneak into Aunty Yetunde’s
room when madam no dey ?"
No answer.
The Boss ran back frm the kitchen shoutin "Wonders shal never end ooooo! James,
It's true ooooo! when one is in the kitchen, he doesn't hear anything except one's name.
"The wife, now very angry, interrupted, "That's not true.
It's a lie!"
James asked if she would enter d magic kitchen & be tested, & she agreed.
James asked: " madam, who's junior's biological father? Me or My Boss?" Madam too rushed out of the kitchen.
"This kitchen needs 2 be fumigated ooooo! I can't understand anything. James u re right!
Re: Episode Btw Oga, House Boy And Madam by Moyola(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
LOL! "Gbogbo wa l'ole"

(1) (Reply)

Real Nigerian / . / See This Hilarious Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.