Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Gimmicks Of Arabian Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gimmicks Of Arabian Country (496 Views)

"Hijab Wearing"...is It Islamic Or Arabian Traditional Dress Imposed On Muslims? / "Destroy All Churches In The Arabian Peninsula" - Saudi Grand Mufti / Saudi Arabian Muslim Accepts Jesus And Rejects Muhammad - A Real Eye Opener ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gimmicks Of Arabian Country by Delejumi(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
In any christain country in the whole word, I have not seen a muslim being killed for declaring to people the god that he serves in such country. My problem actually is that why will this people be so heartless and because of preaching Jesus, they will decide to kill such person.
Out of there quest to bring down christainity, they have deviced several means of causing confussions in the religion, some decide to kill and mame christains, some try to re-write the bible and even some with their money and position, they have destroy bibles meant for this country. It was not also suprised when a muslim country claim to have discover another bible which exalt mohamed.
But I know that when a man is frustrated and he is not having his way, he devise several means. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT HE IS THESAME

(1) (Reply)

Always Agree With God / Our Existence: The Script Perfectly Played Out Or A Big Fraud? / Lets All Pray For Nigerian Governors,mostly Imoke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.