Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? (2418 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by dagr8(m): 5:34am On Sep 11, 2012
This argument transpires between a wife and her mother-in-law during a disagreement
MOTHER; my son must obey me because he sucked my breast 4 1yr.
WIFE; he has bn suckin mine 4 more than 5yrs n he is stil sucking.
MOTHER; I caried him 4 3mnts
WIFE; Then he ws 3.5kg i carry him every nyt n he is 85kg now.

Pls who should d man now obey, his wife or his mother?
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by Bella3(f): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2012
He owes both of them. But i think a mother shouldnt interfer in her son's marriage.
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by Bella3(f): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2012
Quite true
chaircover: God owns the man and if God takes his life today, there wont be no mother or wife fighting over him
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by k2039: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2012
my wife own's me
mummy go and meet your huband(my father)
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by dagr8(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2012
chaircover: God owns the man and if God takes his life today, there wont be no mother or wife fighting over him
Yea. i agree wit u, bt now who is of higher authority in d life of d man between d two of dem
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by Yornandrew: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2012
None.
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by warrior01: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Case closed. NEXT!!!!!!....
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
My Granny once told me that,a man mostly chose a girl who resembles his mother.That's what wisemen do,because a man loves both mom/wife,he should let them bond,always please them in the same way,a wife also,has to play the daughter role to the mother in law.both women r important to the man.He shouldn't cause them to fight in the first place
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by dayokanu(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Have you taken both of them to a psychiatrist
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
dayokanu: Have you taken both of them to a psychiatrist
grin grin grin Do they have to?
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: My Granny once told me that,a man mostly chose a girl who resembles his mother.That's what wisemen do,because a man loves both mom/wife,he should let them bond,always please them in the same way,a wife also,has to play the daughter role to the mother in law.both women r important to the man.He shouldn't cause them to fight in the first place

That is sick . .. picking a woman who resembles your mother! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I think your Granny was talking of people with a Nimrod/oedipus complex. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
Kobojunkie:

That is sick . .. picking a woman who resembles your mother! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I think your Granny was talking of people with a Nimrod complex. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
My Grams believed if ur mom raised u well then ur wife shud hv da qualities of ur mother.

Aint u proud of ur momma?
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by Kobojunkie: 3:06am On Sep 12, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: My Grams believed if ur mom raised u well then ur wife shud hv da qualities of ur mother.

Aint u proud of ur momma?

That is what people consider abomination. It is one thing to love your mother and her qualities and another thing to want to marry someone exactly like her or what her qualities. That again is a nimrod/oedipus complex . . not love! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Think about what you are saying here. You essentially will be going to bed with a woman you married because she looks like or has qualities of your mum . . kind of like sleeping with your mum .. . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed That is sick!
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by Fhemmmy: 3:07am On Sep 12, 2012
God owns the man. . . The man own himself.
The 2 women needs to get their acts together to lose the man at a young age, cos nothing kills a man more than stress oh
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2012
Case arrested
Re: Who Owns A Man, His Wife Or His Mother? by kidsam: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Why must someone own a man? Is he a piece of property?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Acceptable To Have A Male Teacher In A Crèche? / Adorable Pictures Of Generations Of 5 Sons Versus 6 Daughters / The End Of Marriage As We Know It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.