Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do (765 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / Help! I'm Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by lilzeel(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2012
my name is shola,a student of plateau state polytechnic (plapoy).there is this girl in my class that i like so much,initially when i started school we dont talk 2 each oda bt i notice that eachtym she sees me in class or outside class she always stares at me and if i catch her staring,we make eye contact then she smiles and covers her mouth with her hand,it always like that eachtym we make eye contact bt we neva talk,until this very good day,i went to pay for an handout to our class rep in the front and she was sitting behind me,i acted as if i did not even see her,i sat close to the class rep as i was writting my name she tapped me from behind,i was very suprise and when i turned,she said bros this front sit fit you,i responded with a smile saying 'really',she said yes bt i dont knw y u lyk sitting at the back,i told her it because i always come late bt if she can keep sit 4 me the next day i would appreciate,she said 'no problem i will try',i said ok and left.the next day we did nt see atall until afta two days and when i saw her,i asked y she did not keep sit 4 me,she said she did but i did nt come so she allowed someone else sit on it,later that day we met at the school cafeteria,when she saw me with her friends they all started smiling and when i approached them,i was feeling shy,she now whispered to her friend that 'his shy',i heard and said to her you dey chuk me yan abi,she said no o,after then i asked her for note,she said i should bring my book she will copy it for me,i gave her and her friends left for there various houses.i was walking her home and as we wia going she was a kinda advicing me to be serious with my education and stuffs like that,i gave her ma fone 2 dial her numba,she collected and dialld it there.now we somehow close,i asked if she was in any relationship she said yes,i felt bad but within me i felt she's nt into any relationship i kept the fire burning by calling,texting and care,although she had texted me twice but that was all.am fadeup now with the calling and texting,i have the intention of telling her how i feel for her but am scared.i stopped calling and texting her for about a week now and she too has not called nor text,pls my pals if you are in my shoes what will you do,advice me.
Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by k2039: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2012
lilzeel: i asked if she was in any relationship she said yes,
We cant ignore the red flag but their is no harm in asking her out,the worst is a NO,but it's worth it to know you tried

If she says No she may be playing the 'hard to get' game. I say, play along with her. Find someone else, make her jealous.
Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by Nastyclown: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2012
hmm...tell her how you feel and get over it undecided

And are you allergic to paragraphs? tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by xynerise: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2012
lilzeel: my name is shola,a student of plateau state polytechnic (plapoy).there is this girl in my class that i like so much,initially when i started school we dont talk 2 each oda bt i notice that eachtym she sees me in class or outside class she always stares at me and if i catch her staring,we make eye contact then she smiles and covers her mouth with her hand,it always like that eachtym we make eye contact bt we neva talk,until this very good day,i went to pay for an handout to our class rep in the front and she was sitting behind me,i acted as if i did not even see her,i sat close to the class rep as i was writting my name she tapped me from behind,i was very suprise and when i turned,she said bros this front sit fit you,i responded with a smile saying 'really',she said yes bt i dont knw y u lyk sitting at the back,i told her it because i always come late bt if she can keep sit 4 me the next day i would appreciate,she said 'no problem i will try',i said ok and left.the next day we did nt see atall until afta two days and when i saw her,i asked y she did not keep sit 4 me,she said she did but i did nt come so she allowed someone else sit on it,later that day we met at the school cafeteria,when she saw me with her friends they all started smiling and when i approached them,i was feeling shy,she now whispered to her friend that 'his shy',i heard and said to her you dey chuk me yan abi,she said no o,after then i asked her for note,she said i should bring my book she will copy it for me,i gave her and her friends left for there various houses.i was walking her home and as we wia going she was a kinda advicing me to be serious with my education and stuffs like that,i gave her ma fone 2 dial her numba,she collected and dialld it there.now we somehow close,i asked if she was in any relationship she said yes,i felt bad but within me i felt she's nt into any relationship i kept the fire burning by calling,texting and care,although she had texted me twice but that was all.am fadeup now with the calling and texting,i have the intention of telling her how i feel for her but am scared.i stopped calling and texting her for about a week now and she too has not called nor text,pls my pals if you are in my shoes what will you do,advice me.
if u love someone let her go grin
Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by gunners160(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2012
tel her ur mind my guy.i 2 i was in dat kind of position b4 but thank god 4 my gal.she gave me d green lite dhr are no harm in tryin.u mite try and she wuld say yes.jos guys are always forward dnt b left out my guy
Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by Rocktation(f): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2012
Continue calling. She just mightn't be in any relationship. [s]Besides, all the good ones are already taken, most of the time, so....I nor de oo.[/s] cheesy
Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by RealBitch(f): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2012
She dint call back when you stopped calling??lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by lilzeel(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
RealBitch: She dint call back when you stopped calling??lipsrsealed
yeah she did not call or text atall.what do you think.
Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by xynerise: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
lilzeel: yeah she did not call or text atall.what do you think.
I think that is fair. U no call her and u want her to call. Mtcheww
Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
@op are u writing a diary or wat?
Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by beylinko(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Female species! Complicated set of human being. I wish their minds are readable
Re: I'm Confuse Dont Know What To Do by omega25red(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nasty-clown:
hmm...tell her how you feel and get over it undecided

And are you allergic to paragraphs? tongue
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Girl Pushed Off Building In Lagos After Argument With Man She Met On Facebook / Guys,any Need To Rush & Get Married? Ladies;whatcha Fink? / AGE Difference With Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.