Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! (5104 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos / Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted / EFCC Declares Wale Babalakin Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kokoA(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2008
kosovo:

i wouldn't like anybody talkin of probing OBJ.
OBJ was our saviour, it's not easy to undergo a civilian to civilian transition, you know the kind of pressure BABA went tru? to have kept democracy is someting.
baba tried even if he looted money.

kosovo, please do not let me call you an enemy of Nigeria o! How can you say such a thing. Abi you be iyabo brother?
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by sickyria(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
How do I start, this has been long overdue.I am happy I tot the Efcc would have forgotten about him thanks be to God he is no w been declared wanted.we are indeed happy(Edo Indigenes), even im Father still get case for obs palace for parading him self as the Oba .Oma se oooooooooooo!
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kokoA(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2008
ODILI. get ready. You are the next person!
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by sweetonyx(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2008
thank God they,ve(EFCC) woken up from their slumber shocked shocked however the father of them all (THE CRIMINAL GOVERNORS) is stiil on the loose.Am talkin of no one else but the Golden man Himself, PETER ODILI.
E F C C do your thinnnnnnnnnng
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by AKO1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2008
My first reaction when I heard this on radio was to laugh
Its quite a shame sha
Muhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kokoA(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2008
A_K_O:

My first reaction when I heard this on radio was to laugh
Its quite a shame sha
Muhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHY NA?
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by jerrymania(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2008
He should have been the first person dealt with before Alams!
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kosovo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2008
@kokoa, i wasn't drunk when i said what i said.
it's the truth and we just have to face it. baba single handedly placed a non-corrupt umaru there, displacing all the currupt idiots like atiku,babangida etc. so you can see he had[b] PLANS FOR NIGERIA[/b]
as for igbinedon notting dey happen.
EFCC Continue making noise.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kokoA(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2008
kosovo:

@kokoa, i wasn't drunk when i said what i said.
it's the truth and we just have to face it. baba single handedly placed a non-corrupt umaru there, displacing all the currupt idiots like atiku,babangida etc. so you can see he had[b] PLANS FOR NIGERIA[/b]
as for igbinedon notting dey happen.
EFCC Continue making noise.

you are on your own. wait till they probe ur baba
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by TheSly: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
ride on e.f.c.c. lets see how it goes ! cool
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kosovo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2008
@kokoa
u just dey talk as if say no be naija we dey. na you wan go BABA house go probe am.
continue with your unrelestic dreams. you GO OLD FOR THIS ONE.
meanwhile the minister of justices dennied any attempts to probe BABA today.
so ma friend continue dreaming
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kokoA(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ kosovo

Let me remind you that Yar'adua is an hausa man and they do not have friends. He is just taking his time to make baba feel his free. Wait till atiku come back to pdp and replace your baba as bot chairman, my guy, better follow the wind of change blowing in Nigeria now o, before its too late.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by crazyT(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2008
EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted

I just can believe this, there was a time that I thought maybe Igbinedion was using juju (voodoo) on EFCC and Nigeria as a whole. If you visit Edo state during his tenure, without any iota of doubt you’ll conclude that he should be arrested and jailed immediately his immunity expires.

Btw, I have ransom money for anyone that knows his where about, the he-goat must not escape o, he must face the music.

How I wish the late Gen. Tunde idiagbon will be alive today and head EFCC just for 3 months and you’ll see what would have happen to all these thieves. I am angry jare!
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kokoA(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2008
crazyT:

EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted

I just can believe this, there was a time that I thought maybe Igbinedion was using juju (voodoo) on EFCC and Nigeria as a whole. If you visit Edo state during his tenure, without any iota of double you’ll conclude that he should be arrested and jailed immediately his immunity expires.

Btw, I have ransom money for anyone that knows his where about, the he-goat must not escape o, he must face the music.

How I wish the late Gen. Tunde idiagbon will be alive today and head EFCC just for 3 months and you’ll see what would have happen to all these thieves. I am angry jare!

You are a true Nigerian my brother.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by legba1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2008
it amaizes me at time how our intelligent is being played upon in nigeria considering our level of enlightenment and education.what exactly do you expect of a son born of a father who's been accused and saction accordingly for ipersonating the king of his kingdom.i belief the guy's case wl follow the path of others like it.easpecially now that EFCC is toothless.remember we are talking of a guy with mega bucks.time alne will tell anyway
\
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by tollyfat: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2008
Lets call a spade a spade.Thief be thief.There is nothing such as a better thief.
There is an adage in Yorubaland that goes like this eje ki a pe abuke ni abuke,ewo ni boda ti eyin ndu
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by onilanre(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
This is just the begining of corruption war cheesy I was happy when i heard the news.
Guess who is next? Baba Iyabo
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by onilanre(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2008
This is just the begining of war against corruptioncheesy I was happy when i heard the news.
Guess who is next? Baba Iyabo
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by naijawebe(m): 1:58am On Jan 10, 2008
YAR'ADUAH'S LEGACY: "THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF MEN WHO NEVER AMOUNT TO MUCH: THOSE WHO CANNOT DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD, AND THOSE WHO CAN DO NOTHING ELSE"

"NEARLY ALL MEN CAN TEST ADVERSITY, BUT IF YOU WANT TO TEST A MAN’S CHARACTER, GIVE HIM POWER"

"DEMOCRACY SUBSTITUTES ELECTION BY THE INCOMPETENT MANY FOR APPOINTMENTS BY THE CORRUPT FEW"

Need I say more folks!

"NEARLY ALL MEN CAN TEST ADVERSITY, BUT IF YOU WANT TO TEST A MAN’S CHARACTER, GIVE HIM POWER"
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Jan 10, 2008
naijawebe:

YAR'ADUAH'S LEGACY: "THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF MEN WHO NEVER AMOUNT TO MUCH: THOSE WHO CANNOT DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD, AND THOSE WHO CAN DO NOTHING ELSE"

"DEMOCRACY SUBSTITUTES ELECTION BY THE INCOMPETENT MANY FOR APPOINTMENTS BY THE CORRUPT FEW"

Need I say more folks!

I do not believe that statement you posted there about democracy applies at all. I mean I live in a democratic community here and I ain't complaining much. What we have now is Nigeria is still a shadow of the real deal, not even as close as it ought to be. But I am hopeful that when people like you and I get a backbone and start to fight for out right and realize that we have been GIVEN POWER through our vote, then I am sure we can make things different.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kosovo(m): 5:48am On Jan 10, 2008
umaru musa is only exhibiting his youthfull exobitant.(at his age) it's what i termed AS INITIAL GRA GRA.
A man who left N6bn in his state while the state  is still very much underdevelped. SHOWS He confused state of mind.
AS FAR as he was handpicked, he himself is CORROPT.
HE wasnt blind during the champain and massive electoria fraud.
neitzche said: those who claim to good  all the time often come across ruin.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by olamidayo(f): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2008
i know Almighty God will do justice cos as 4 human being they cant be fair in their own judgement, lets pray 4 immediate judgement, even 4m d top 2 down. I wish all poor nigerian fellow richies and long live.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by 9ja4eva: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2008
Where Igbinedion dey?

Odili should be next,
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by realdemi(f): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2008
legba1:

easpecially now that EFCC is toothless.remember we are talking of a guy with mega bucks.time alne will tell anyway
\
Who says EFCC is toothless? Because Ribadu is no longer there? A greater than Ribadu might be the next EFCC boss. I seriously doubt if Ribadu is the only one that is capable of doing that job out of the millions of Nigerians on this God's earth,
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by luluosas(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2008
It is long overdue. No sentiment at all by EFCC. Good news.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by onyekang1(f): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2008
who cares! na 2day?
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by yimiton(f): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2008
I hope he gets caught. The guy is a rogue.
He's taking after his father wonderfully.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Soundmind(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2008
It is an insult on Lucky Igbinedion to be accused of swindling only N2.9b by EFCC. He will only stand trial to fulfil all righteousness. Is this up to the cost of climbing mount kilimangero and coming back? Is this his one month derivation fund or his one month federal allocation. What has happened to internally generated revenue?
I don't know that EFCC could be as blind as this. Do i call it injustice or what? How can they accuse Igbinedion of N2.9b and accuse Chimaroke of N5.56b. At least we saw what Chima did, what did Lucky do?
He can give them a single cheque of N4b without adjusting his plan of climbing mount everest.
Pls, Ribadu and and his men should not insult Igbinedion because of N2.9b, what he can give them with his left hand even if he is in the toilet. Is another Ribadu blunder.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kosovo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2008
what do you expect lucky to do in the edo state when the capital is normally calledd the ACIENT CITY, YOU expect him to turn the acient city to a mega city.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by deor03(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2008
@otoks

Just trying to be diplomatic ( using legal terms)
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Lady2(f): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2008
my goodness, Nigerians will there ever be satisfaction for you?
Do u know how long it takes to bring a court to case?
I don't expect the E.F.C.C. to bring these goons to court immediately. If they did I'd know there's no hope, bcus they won't have a credible case.
It takes this long to make sure that no stone is left unturned, so as to make sure that these thieves don't get the opportunity to slip away.
140+ charges not just one.

My people patience is virtue.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2008
The man was always involved insex orgies. Go to uniben and ask d likes of violet who is always a part of their orgies,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saharareport Alleges Reveal Scams By Umaru Yar’adua Regime / Boko Haram's Protest Is For Social Injustice - Yuguda / Why Does President Goodluck Jonathan Like Black Clothes - Suspicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.