Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! (5103 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos / Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted / EFCC Declares Wale Babalakin Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by chiegemba(f): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2008
Interestin!oya make we go find am come wink
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by tete(f): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2008
its about time. Hope his ass gets roasted big time.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Iranoladun(f): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2008
Igbinedion arrest is a step in the right direction. All corrupt officials from local govt level to federal govt level should be arrested. When is Peter Odili turn?
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kokoA(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2008
Vgal:

The man was always involved insex orgies. Go to uniben and ask d likes of -- who is always a part of their orgies,

he he he he!!!! uniben babes? chei! This man like everything that is bad o! --, where igbenedion o?
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Maykelly(f): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2008
ah ah abeg, did efcc said he commited a crime. they might be looking for him for another.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by coolkaboom(m): 3:29am On Jan 15, 2008
ordinarily lookin at his moustache, u'll know say na guilty as charged
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by tufe(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2008
what this new guy Ibrahim Lamorde did is rubbish, he didnt follow due process at all. Why would he just go and get a court order and declare Igbinedion wanted, without inviting him

When he was invited in June, he honored it. He even informed the commision before he travelled out, so why then are they acting like he is running away. I am glad the man has vowed to return and attent to EFCC next monday. I just hope that while he is there, they detain him and try him for 8 years he wasted as governor doing nothing
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Mamajama(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2008
He was never declared wanted, its all propaganda by useless media.

How can you declare someone speaking to the press wanted? don't they know where he lives?

People lets stop crucifying people before they are found guilty. We are all Nigerians, and according to the RULE Of law of YAR ADUA.

Everyone will have a fair trial and right to defend themselves.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by tufe(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
Mamajama:

He was never declared wanted, its all propaganda by useless media.

How can you declare someone speaking to the press wanted? don't they know where he lives?

People lets stop crucifying people before they are found guilty. We are all Nigerians, and according to the RULE Of law of YAR ADUA.

Everyone will have a fair trial and right to defend themselves.

he has actually been out of the country for months, so no, they dont know where he is.

if the media are really the once responsible for the propaganda, nods head, then thats very disturbing
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Mamajama(m): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2008
He was outside of the country in South Africa, but has been back for over 3 weeks.

Why all this alarm, if they want him, go and get him or invite him for questioning.

I hate all this useless propaganda trying to sell paper by damaging peoples character.

Now the new rumor in town is on Donald Duke and his wife.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kokoA(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2008
Mamajama:

He was outside of the country in South Africa, but has been back for over 3 weeks.

Why all this alarm, if they want him, go and get him or invite him for questioning.

I hate all this useless propaganda trying to sell paper by damaging peoples character.

Now the new rumor in town is on Donald Duke and his wife.

I hate it when Nigerians talk like this, if your "saint" igbenidion has been in the country as you said, what has been hindering him from submitting himself to the efcc after about two weeks of his arrest warrant.

You said the papers are damaging his character. What character has a theife? ( I mean without being told you know this guy is guilty as charegd coz the evidence is every where).

All the former corrupt governors can be treated like criminals that they are, i don't care! They deserve worse treatments than they are getting now if you ask me.
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by tufe(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2008
yeah, i heard of Donald Duke's case too. its true you know, i saw a link to it. i doubt they would get anything on him though
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by kokoA(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2008
So Donald Duke is'nt a saint after all, Theguy should be made to come and say his own side of the stroy and if he is found culpable, he should be arrested and tried, then prosecuted if found guilty. I am happy Nigeria is working, we ain't gat time to pity anybody, not even the "tinapa man"
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by izzojay: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2008
I like this its interesting to see that d law is above every one, those who think they have extra ordinary backups are bin investigated, well hope sometin good comes out of this 2 teach other governors a lesson. GO EFCC! GO !!!
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by 9ja4eva: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2008
Hope they catch him soon?

He cant hide for long
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by quinofhart(f): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2008
i heard he has been caught , true?
i am happy anyway, that family make me sick.Thieving bastards
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by angel101(f): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2008
I wonder if he's been able to meet his bail conditions grin
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Sara1981(f): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2008
Igbinedion arrest is a step in the right direction. All corrupt officials from local govt level to federal govt level should be arrested. When is Peter Odili turn?

When is Sam Egwu's turn? grin
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by 9ja4eva: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2008
When is Odili going in?
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Seun(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2012
bump
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by pendusky(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
EFCC bk into the biz...
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by banki(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
yeah.... i also know that lucky igbinedions deputy Chief Mike ogiadome is Goodluck Jonathans chief of staff.

lUCKY WAS useless and clueless during his 8year reign as Edo state governor and its funny he did not do it alone one of his main cronies is sitting down with GEJ everyday..... PDP
Re: EFCC Declares Igbinedion Wanted! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
kokoA:

@kosovo

You are being unfair to the e.f.c.c my friend. Give me one occasion where they have failed to capture a hiding criminal. Igbenedion will be captured in no time. I can asure you on that.

Did igbinedion tell u he is hiding?, go Sept 11 n see d guy eating fat chicken on his fadas byeday right in front of d national television

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate / Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi / Diezani Alison-madueke Betrayed Jonathan By Sponsoring APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.