Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. (10194 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo.(one NIG Come 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
y2kaustin: ...God is a merciful God,if it was in d days of the old.U wud av bin reduce 2 ashes.Who gave u d effrontry to judge?Those man made,blind n dirty gods u pour libation for,n make silly incantation for how has it affect ur life?How about d dirty smellin wretched harbalist u patronise?He collects different food items,money etc 4rm u,how wud u label him/her?
I hope you don't have kids. THE WORLD can't afford youR STUPIDITY getting beyond your generation....

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by y2kaustin(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
y2kaustin, you realise this is 2012 not year 2000? Humans have developed, gotten more sense... u should catch up.. and stop being a fool..
...Has the d old testament or the new testament been reviewed,Despite we in d 21 century?Ur now soundin like a busted car exhaust pipe,u'v just been coronated "Grand Retardeen of NairaLand"..Congratulations!
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by y2kaustin(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Fool you have used the word condemnation on all your posts here.

I wonder why you have not prayed for all evil doers to be condemn.

Rather you want truthfull people to be condemn.

Is this the type of progress you want for your country?

...Yes,condemned!,condemned!!,condemned!!!,shal ye be.Except you change 4rm ur evil ways,n embrace light.Am stil waiting 4 ur aclaimed truth,speak 4 us all to know.Did u just count urself truthful?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Has the d old testament or the new testament been reviewed,Despite we in d 21 century?Ur now soundin like a busted car exhaust pipe,u'v just been coronated "Grand Retardeen of NairaLand"..Congratulations!
What the hell? D different translations? New International Version, Revised Standard Version? The Catholic and Protestant Bibles? What a waste of a speeerm.. to believe you beat millions of other mugus like you to the egg says a lot about your origin..
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Leobreezy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
For those fulsomely adulating these so called "men of God" answer these questions.
(1) they are "fasting" for a day when half of the populace are under mandatory fasting due to extreme poverty, what have they done 2 help?
(2) where do the tithes u pay that sum up to millions of naira annually go to?
(3) where do they get the money to buy jets and build mansions?
(4) when Jesus was on earth, did He live an opulent life?
(5) did Jesus ask us to pray for the government? (matthew 6)
(6) are "men of God" supposed to affiliate themselves with politicians?
(7) what did Jesus do when the Jews tried to make Him King and why?
Meditate deeply on them.

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by y2kaustin(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
I hope you don't have kids. THE WORLD can't afford youR STUPIDITY getting beyond your generation....
...Christ died 2 redeem u,why have u decieded 2 b an "Anti-Christ"?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Christ died 2 redeem u,why have u decieded 2 b an "Anti-Christ"?
Christ didn't die to redeem anybody. If I knew that by dying, I would resurrect, trust me I'd be dying everyday till all the 'evils' in this world are over.. The fooolish Christ is not even african....... so I'm not anti-Christ.. he is not the reason I live.. I'm anti-foolishness, anti-stupidity, anti-religion.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by fatdon2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Christ didn't die to redeem anybody. If I knew that by dying, I would resurrect, trust me I'd be dying everyday till all the 'evils' in this world are over.. The fooolish Christ is not even african....... so I'm not anti-Christ.. he is not the reason I live.. I'm anti-foolishness, anti-stupidity, anti-religion.
U dey craze
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by jeroton: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
I think the prayer venue should be change to kaduna or kano because that is where the prayer is needed most
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by okpurukata(f): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:

I know you are definitely not a Christian.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
Fasting and Prayers are not religious, these are beyond religion. They work. Even though am not religious, I can not underestimate the fact that Prayer/Fasting evokes the vibrational energy frequencies of the cosmic and the magnetism of thoughts animates every desire into material manifestations. I commend this acts by the religious leaders. I will fast in my own little way to make my Nigeria a better place. I have no heaven than Nigeria. So help me God.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Ninapha(f): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
juventino: Bunch of thieves
Their righteousness is of mine! Thus says the Lord. Turn and check urself. Are we sure better in our ways?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by sheyma: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

You can say that again and again.

I wish one of those Pastor can say this to their congregation.
Me too, don't knw wats so difficult in telln jona dat he dosnt need prayers again, he needs to do d right tin. Come self wetin dem wan pray 4 self
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by kacheezy: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
DeCleff:
Be warned
Don't you think you should extend your warning to Boko Haram who has been killing your god's followers in their places of worship?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by DeWisedon(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Wetin una dey go pray for.its simple,reduce fuel price,release workers salary.unles dey wan go pray 4 jonathan resignation
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by bonetalk(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
saxywale: Birds of a feather. Religion na politics indeed.
are you qouting Majek Fashek?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Akolawole(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: I hope the Men of God are bold enough to tell him the truth.

Presently Redeem Church is enjoying TAX WAIVER on all imported goods for the building of Largest auditorium in the world.

Source please!
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
Leobreezy: For those fulsomely adulating these so called "men of God" answer these questions.
(1) they are "fasting" for a day when half of the populace are under mandatory fasting due to extreme poverty, what have they done 2 help?
(2) where do the tithes u pay that sum up to millions of naira annually go to?
(3) where do they get the money to buy jets and build mansions?
(4) when Jesus was on earth, did He live an opulent life?
(5) did Jesus ask us to pray for the government? (matthew 6)
(6) are "men of God" supposed to affiliate themselves with politicians?
(7) what did Jesus do when the Jews tried to make Him King and why?
Meditate deeply on them.

It is hard for Christians to meditate if it means opening their eyes to the Truth, everythign is God's will even if the Devil is in the details smiley
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by harryem(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hw dare u? May dis words make u bcom a gospel carrier bt u'll knw wht God wld mk ur eye to c first
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by harryem(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto: A meeting of crooks in the name of GOd.. just what the hOly spirit offers...
God hv mercy on ur soul.... U shld watch ur filty mouth
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by uchemanga(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
The easiest way to identify fools is there lack of respect for Holy things.
They bring destruction to themselves by opening wide their mouth against/about things they know nothing about.
When I was younger, I wondered why my parents would always pray and go to church.......but times has taught me to be in church before them.
' He that loves life and want to see many years should keep his tongue'
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by foluberry(f): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto: A meeting of crooks in the name of GOd.. just what the hOly spirit offers...

Get a job bro, get a life! Ure in every religious post condemnin and it has made no difference so far cuz ure jus being a coward, hidin behind ur handle. While ure busy gnashin ur teeth here, dese pastors r doin better. Y don't u jus consider anoda option? Lyk showin ur hatred 4dem on tv or radio where ppl really get 2 kno who u are. because I fear dat u'l collapse one day o...alwas on nairaland, waitin 4d next pro-xtian post so u can rant and run ur mouth and all dese ppl don't evn smell ur existence..naso persn dey get hbp o!
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by deebuk2004: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
al friends of nairaland should pray for Nigeria atleast once a day. nigeria go better ooo
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Raxz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
I pity this generation of our. Those who throw insults @ the anointed men of God and say all manner of things against them should be ready to face the wealth of God, The anger of the lord is burning, he is a consuming fair. u all should remember, touch nt my anointing and do my prophet no harm. We should lean to respect men of God, nt for whom there are but for what they represent. Only God can judged all men nt we human. May God bless our country and our spiritual leaders.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by juman(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
President Jonathan and business people. grin
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by ProGSM(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2012

May God have mercy on you and forgive you.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by ProGSM(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
If I were to be the owner of this forum, I will hid those comments up there.

@ Seun the Admin DO not let your forum to be used as a place to speak evil of God's servant. If you do, you Aiding and Abetting with them.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bunch of Rogues

Jona and Pastors in Conspiracy.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by bejay766: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
@ Oyinbogoju...Why do you take delight in abusing your elders please repent!!!
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
bejay766: @ Oyinbogoju...Why do you take delight in abusing your elders please repent!!!

Since when does criticism become abuse.

If Adeboye or Oyedepo were to be my father, i would have told them pointblank

"Dad Please stop associating yourself with Rogues and Cheats,Your action could mislead your congregation"

Dont misunderstand me

Jesus Christ dine and wine with tax collector BUT he never collected anything in return.

Jesus allow the famous prostitute to touch himself and cleanse his leg BUT he told her the truth afterward.

The richest Man asked Jesus What can i do enter the kingdom of God and Jesus answer Sell all your belongings and give to the needy and by doing so the kingdom of God will be yours.

He never said the rich should support his ministry nor asked Tax collector to bring all his money as tithes.

Adeboye and Redeem Church got TAX WAIVER worth 6 billion from the government for the span of over 5 years.

Oyedepo and co has 4 private jet to his name,i wonder if it is his architecture profession that brought him the massive cash.

There is no problem in dinning with the evil and lairs but the is bigger problem when you benefit from their loot and mis-management.

I hope you understand the source of my criticism now.

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by bejay766: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
Am you Dad now abi? Agreed,
but you have not out pointed any of your properties stolen by these people!!
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by bejay766: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
Talk with wisdom please! It will profit you! Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / Seun Caves In Again To Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.