Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. (10182 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo.(one NIG Come 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Fatdon(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, President, Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners’ Chapel and other anointed men of God have decided to gather at this year’s National Fasting and Prayer Day on September 22 in Ibadan.

President Goodluck Jonathan, Senate President, David Mark and other top politicians are also expected to be part of the one-day prayer tagged: ‘God Save Nigeria.’

According to Coordinator of the World Christian Fellowship Foundation, one of the organisers of the programme, Prophet Okoduwa Atorkpa, the theme of the programme was inspired by the Holy Spirit due to the recent insurgency and tragedies that confronted the nation.

He believed that for the country to experience greater unity and prosperity, Nigerians must flee from “all that is unjust and filthy”

Atorkpa, however, assured that the breakup of Nigeria was impossible despite the challenges currently confronting it.

He dismissed the United States intelligent report to the effect that Nigeria will disintegrate in 2015, noting that the words of God speaks otherwise.

www.channelstv.com/home/2012/09/11/national-fasting-and-prayer-day-jonathan-adeboye-oyedepo-others-to-attend/

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by juventino: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bunch of thieves

5 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Adaeze003(f): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
^ Easy bro.. Do not judge!

3 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
A meeting of crooks in the name of GOd.. just what the hOly spirit offers...

5 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by dorox(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
If only they could convert just a fraction of the billions of megawatts of Holy Ghost power to elctric power, nigeria would a more comfortable country to live in. So far the only practical thing i have seen the "holy ghost" do is to dumb down their followers in other to facilitate the easy picking of their pockets.

9 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dorox, why are you still Christian?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by ijawkid(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto: Dorox, why are you still Christian?

Lol......he still is...

My question to these clerics and our thieving politicians are:::::....what are they praying for??

Would oyedepo,adeboye,and oritsejafor tell me they are not aware that these politicians would still go back to embessle public funds after there so called prayer session??

I just see birds of a feather flocking together...

Politicians and these top religious clerics are d same.....

Scammers!!!!!

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by dorox(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto: Dorox, why are you still Christian?
There are different kinds of christian and i think that i am one of the lesser known kind that doesn't need magical incentive to worship.

2 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
dorox:
There are different kinds of christian and i think that i am one of the lesser known kind that doesn't need magical incentive to worship.
Hmmm...
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol......he still is...

My question to these clerics and our thieving politicians are:::::....what are they praying for??

Would oyedepo,adeboye,and oritsejafor tell me they are not aware that these politicians would still go back to embessle public funds after there so called prayer session??

Scammers!!!!!
But Jesus sat with the tax collectors, didn't he?

2 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by ijawkid(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:

To do what with them??discuss the politics that existed then in the time of the Jews??

Jesus preached and left.....not stay and embessle along with the politicians of his day....

Jesus never gathered world rulers back then to pray with them...did he??

5 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Delafruita(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
but jesus wasnt a "tithe collector"

2 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Delafruita:
but jesus wasnt a "tithe collector"
Yeah, he only took bread and fishes?
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Kx: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
If only they will advise him on how to lead the country aright.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by kunlekunle: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
in christ there is no sinner and no politifian
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by greall1: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
Fasting For prominent thief and politicial in nigeria.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
GEJ is using Pastors to cover his mess.

Are these Pastors and Bishops collaborator in milking the country dry?

Let God judge

3 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by princeFAD: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
easy
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
I hope the Men of God are bold enough to tell him the truth.

Presently Redeem Church is enjoying TAX WAIVER on all imported goods for the building of Largest auditorium in the world.

I am sure Adeboye don't wanna loose that opportunity hence I expect some truth to be hidden.

3 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
God does not know how to judge. Humans are the best adjudicators of their own welfare.
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
For those who think God will Judge.. here is a nasty kicker for you... God has already Judged Nigeria decades ago.. the Worlds 3rd Largest Christian Majority and 5th Largest Muslim Majority with all their prayers cannot even make a positive change in the fortunes of Nigeria.. add one retar.ded drunk and shoeless fisherman to the broth.. guess what you have? grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: I hope the Men of God are bold enough to tell him the truth.

Presently Redeem Church is enjoying TAX WAIVER on all imported goods for the building of Largest auditorium in the world.

I am sure Adeboye don't wanna loose that opportunity hence I expect some truth to be hidden.
Your point being, for their own good, they should tell him the truth.. What selfish and myopic thinking!!
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by MadCow1: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is the one gathering where the esteemed presence of a Boko Haram suicide bomber would be greatly appreciated.

Ali baba and the 40 pastors..

A meeting of Criminals and thieves..

9 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
And someone will tell me not to mix religion with politics. nonsense.

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by AyaSammy(f): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
There is this new sickness on Nairaland called Diarrhea of the mouth, it’s a pity some people are already infected.
Careless talkers.

3 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by malc619(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: GEJ is using Pastors to cover his mess.

Are these Pastors and Bishops collaborator in milking the country dry?
Yes
greall1: Fasting For prominent thief and politicial in nigeria.
Very true
ijawkid:

Scammers!!!!!

The greed evident in most religious leaders is so appalling........

2 Likes

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Birds of a feather. Religion na politics indeed.

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
If Boko Haram get their sh1t together...

It would be catastrophic...

But with Papa Oyedepo and Daddy G.O. in attendance, you can be sure the very best Angelic Marines will be protecting this Gathering...

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by luc26(f): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
All na wash!

1 Like

Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
jackbauersballs: If Boko Haram get their sh1t together...

It would be catastrophic...

But with Papa Oyedepo and Daddy G.O. in attendance, you can be sure the very best Angelic Marines will be protecting this Gathering...
Angelic Marines or paid mopols?

I hope boko haram blows them up, but na, boko haram, poverty, suffering, faith is for d masses and deluded. Those on top know how to be protected...
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Angelic Marines or paid mopols?

I hope boko haram blows them up, but na, boko haram, poverty, suffering, faith is for d masses and deluded. Those on top know how to be protected...

Both I suppose...

God will not let his servants get blown up by those raggedy islamic vagabonds...

GEJ wont either...
Re: National Fasting And Prayer Day: Jonathan, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others To Attend. by demmie1: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
Adaeze003: ^ Easy bro.. Do not judge!
Why not? if its seun's or someone else picture that is there you'll probably rain fore and thunder on them. Proper Nigerian, they are fooling you, you are lightening the candle.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies / Why Do Nigerians Seek Spiritual Remedy To Most Of Their Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.