Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (879518 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

HOW TO START:

At first I thought it was good rendering out this service on phone call,it came so late that conversation through any of these messengers was alright. And using the whatapps messenger has proved it worth. Please in order to start,I would prefer;

i) You call to introduce yourself.
ii) You may also state clearly what service you really require from me
iii) if you don't feel like calling,you may also send it through by normal text messages
iv)Don't make any payment until you have discus this with me
v) Make transfer of service charges and confirm on my end if I have been credited.
vi) You may start conversing with me on whatapps or if you don't mind tell me when you want the consultation.

TIME AND DAYS FOR CONSULTATION:

Monday - Friday: 5p.m - 12a.m
Saturday - Sunday : 1p.m - 4p.m(noon)
8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:

The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.

PAYMENT:

Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:

Mobile transfer of service charges is richly advisable.

CONSULTATION PHONE NUMBER: 08176371308 and 08131873524.

CONSULTATION ACCOUNT NUMBER:

FCMB

Gabriel Ogedegbe

...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
In addition to the former,I want everyone us to:
1) draw the attention of every person here in case a fraud is sensed.
2) copy the vital part of this post as it may not always be pasted.
3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to others.

Happy Newyear
!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Julianah42:
Merry Xmas doctor. The answers to the questions are as follows:
(1) No
(2) No
(3) No
(4) No
(5) No, July
(6) Normal
(7) It is
(cool No

With respect to the referred, it has come to my knowledge that your bloating of abdominal fullness weren't consequential to any of gastrointestinal health conditions.
At such it is merely an ordinary phenomenon and may soon pass with time except that you might have been coming close to your period or probably ovulating.
If it is not so,it would have been a little connected to the fibroid.We dearly advised you have it removed to ease the discomfort.

You don't need a special medications,it will subside itself.Should it continues, please report back to us.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
ENOWOH:
Doc, pls I need help concerning constant spitting due to pregnancy. I can't communicate cos of excess spit in my mouth. What can I do to stop dis? Thanks.

Ma'am.

This experience is known as Hypersalivation in pregnancy. Except it is provoked by any secondary factor, it is grossly normal and may subside as the pregnancy ages.Also,Hypersalivation during pregnancy reduces with pregnancies.
Like I said formerly, except it is induced by factors outside pregnancy,the following are reasonable assumptions for your excessive saliva formation at your early term( if I should guess!):

1) Having malaria/typhoid fever
2) vomiting
3) normal changes with Hormones
4)allergy
5) perceiving aroma that cause you to nauseate
6) tooth pain or decayment
7) reflux of already digested food

Management: If I were in your shoes,how do I manage this. Oya! follow me to do this;

1) During this period of excessive salivation ensure to reduce the eating of carbohydrate food especially rice before going to bed.

2) Eat well cooked pepper soup food.

3) Maintain a proper dental habit by brushing the teeth at least 3 times daily and do brush teeth and rinse the mouth proper before and after a sleep or nap.

4) learn to eat dry or roasted food

5)Vegetables also help in reducing salivation.

These are the best few I can help you with. To save stress on walking up and down,you may save a bucket near to your bed and pass your saliva comfortably in it and early hours of day flush it.
Hope this help?! Apology, I couldn't reply much on time.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New year friends!

I want to richly admonish each and everyone of us to remain put to our desires and to see it coming this year.
For those TTC,never worry. Keep smiling! You will have all that will bring you joy once more.

Last year,this thread had been wonderful with everybody trying to get the best where they could. It is a wonderful thing being a woman and remaining in it takes a whole being out of her. Nothing could be more pleasant in man's life than to smile when others do.This is another searchable year,and by grace we shall conquer by all means.

I love you all.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Thanks Doc! Happy new year doc
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Sir I want to ask a question,can staph aureus cause lower abdominal pain esp one sided(right side) in a woman,also thick catarrh like discharge.Also can it cause innfertlity,esp when its been long in ones body,though takes antibiotics,it goes and comes! Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Janix2:
Sir I want to ask a question,can staph aureus cause lower abdominal pain esp one sided(right side) in a woman,also thick catarrh like discharge.Also can it cause innfertlity,esp when its been long in ones body,though takes antibiotics,it goes and comes! Thanks

Can Staphylococcus aureus infectious activity lead to abdominal pains?

Yes! especially if its activities reside within abdominal cavity or lower urinary tract whether in man or a woman.

Catarrh-like discharge from where?

However, toxaemia from its activity could lead to respiratory conditions similar to pneumonia...

Can its activities on long-term bases leads to infertility?

There is no dependable medical texts whether on gynaecology or microbiology/public health that substantiated any claim that its activities could lead to infertility both in male or females.
Usually any form of infectious activities associating with S. aureus is either pyraemia(pus in blood) or toxaemia( blood poisoning). The pelvis is really not a favourable spot for its thriving....

Hope,this help?!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
LuckyG1:

Can Staphylococcus aureus infectious activity lead to abdominal pains?

Yes! especially if its activities reside within abdominal cavity or lower urinary tract whether in man or a woman.

Catarrh-like discharge from where?

However, toxaemia from its activity could lead to respiratory conditions similar to pneumonia...

Can its activities on long-term bases leads to infertility?

There is no dependable medical texts whether on gynaecology or microbiology/public health that substantiated any claim that its activities could lead to infertility both in male or females.
Usually any form of infectious activities associating with S. aureus is either pyraemia(pus in blood) or toxaemia( blood poisoning). The pelvis is really not a favourable spot for its thriving....

Hope,this help?!

Catarrh like discharge from the vaginal. Then how come most countless hvs I have done says staph aureus,and when am on antibiotics I dnt feel the pain,after the antibiotics and a while the pain starts again,like it goes and come esp wenn am stressed! Or can stress trigger right sided lower abdominnal pain
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by toyoC1(f): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2018
A fruitful year..

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Janix2:

Catarrh like discharge from the vaginal. Then how come most countless hvs I have done says staph aureus,and when am on antibiotics I dnt feel the pain,after the antibiotics and a while the pain starts again,like it goes and come esp wenn am stressed! Or can stress trigger right sided lower abdominnal pain

Ma'am,catarrh-like is a confused epiphenomenon. Infact that differential lacks any special root to any bacterial infectious activities at the lower reproductive conditions.

What you have yet to grab is that S. aureus is a potential fauna of the vaginal ecosystem. It is usually situated naturally at tunnels or cavities that leads to the exterior. This means,it is can be readily cultured at the anus,mouth,eye and vagina,and then followed the environment surrounding this cavities or introitus.

Grab it! S. aureus is naturally part of the these mucous vortex of the body region and could be easily cultured or stain-cultured if the culturing wasn't done properly.
A moderate activity of S. aureus shouldn't be alarming (which I supposed is written commonly in your lab result sheets).

Regarding the right flanked abdominal pain,I think that is personal cause not all women have or sustain pains at their right side when being stressed. I would advise you maintain a less stressful hygiene to avert the repetitions of similar complaints in association with this.

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 03, 2018
For those you whom have had complaints or ish on reaching me with the airtel line,apology!

Please feel free to use this one: 09075560712.
But the 9mobile's is better easy to use...

Thank you!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Droyal(f): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2018
Droyal:
Good morning Dr luckyG1, I have a question. I was placed on 5mg diazepam morning and night for 3 days. My BP was rising gradually and was 138/80 yesterday at 35weeks. Previously was 135/80, 130/83. It was 128/90 the one I checked my self. But at initial stages of anc was 119/70, 120/70 etc. About 6 weeks ago at the anc the doc that attended to me recommended me for BP monitoring as at then.

The nurse that took the BP complained briefly about it. I mentioned it to the doc, he said it was not too high but he would give me the diazepam and confirmed again if my urine was negative for protein and glucose. The pharmacist that gave me explained and said the reason the doc gave me is to control and prevent it from rising further to prevent preeclamsia and encouraged me to rest well prevent stress and not think.

The thing is most times I get nervous and too agitated and I am suspecting it may be a factor.

Is the dosage morning and night for 3 days okay? ( most times I have heared of diazepam is only at night I have seen people take it) I have taken the first night dose.

Is there anyway I can just keep calm and not get overly anxious? Though the pharm counseled me but I think I need more counsell.

Thank you.

Can I really know what you are nervous about?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Droyal(f): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2018
LuckyG1:

Can I really know what you are nervous about?

Honestly I guess because it's my first baby, delivery etc etc

I really wade the nervousness sometimes times though.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Droyal:

Honestly I guess because it's my first baby, delivery etc etc

I really wade the nervousness sometimes times though.

Be patient with yourself,take some minutes out. Extend some of your agitations on written paper in place of that "etc",now ask yourself if you were to attend to somebody of this problem,how and what would you do?! Write out the available plans to make to shift to annul the nervousness,, you may also wish to write out certain issues that one in such condition should discus on an appointment with a doctor. Please take your time to do this, come back again and let us continue our discussion. One hour the most is okay for this!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Droyal(f): 6:37am On Jan 05, 2018
LuckyG1:

Be patient with yourself,take some minutes out. Extend some of your agitations on written paper in place of that "etc",now ask yourself if you were to attend to somebody of this problem,how and what would you do?! Write out the available plans to make to shift to annul the nervousness,, you may also wish to write out certain issues that one in such condition should discus on an appointment with a doctor. Please take your time to do this, come back again and let us continue our discussion. One hour the most is okay for this!

Thanks doc, I really needed the counsel
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Julianah42: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Compliment of d season doctor, thank u sir for d reply. I dnt feel pain during my period, it is just d bloating.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Julianah42:
Compliment of d season doctor, thank u sir for d reply. I dnt feel pain during my period, it is just d bloating.

Welcome and happy Sunday, ma'am.

This is assumed as Menstrual bloating. Part of PMS that is rarely given much account in medical texts. Thanks to medical journals anyway.
Usually some adult females experience bloating just when their monthly flow is around the corner, it is assumed that this gas accumulation is in relation to a high level of estrogen during that period with a low progesterone in uniformity. Sometimes it may really not be so because some women with hyperestrogenism may not experience this so-called condition. We candidly advice:

1) 2 weeks before your period take in little amount of carbs

2) Avoid completely during your period soft drinks

3) Eat pork meat during this period.

4) Drink more water

5) Exercise as often as you can during this period

6) Less of salty food

7) Use any of the Acetaminophen derivative OTC to reduce inflammatory activities leading to the bloating once a day during this period.

N.B- 'during this period',I simply meant at least 1 or 2 weeks to your monthly show.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Esthered: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good evening Doc & Happy Sunday. Please I was diagnosed of PID 7 months ago after an ultrasound as a speculum could not be inserted since I am a virgin . A month after treating the infection, I went for a Pelvic scan and urine MCS where I was told I was healthy. I currently have brown spotting (dirt like particles) on the tissue when I clean myself after urinating of which I neither have burning sensation nor itch. I want to know the reason for reoccurring infections as it isn't the first time I'm treating vaginal infection and the way forward as I get worried of my fertility status after the PID diagnosis. Thanks. I'm in my mid twenties.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Esthered:
Good evening Doc & Happy Sunday. Please I was diagnosed of PID 7 months ago after an ultrasound as a speculum could not be inserted since I am a virgin . A month after treating the infection, I went for a Pelvic scan and urine MCS where I was told I was healthy. I currently have brown spotting (dirt like particles) on the tissue when I clean myself after urinating of which I neither have burning sensation nor itch. I want to know the reason for reoccurring infections as it isn't the first time I'm treating vaginal infection and the way forward as I get worried of my fertility status after the PID diagnosis. Thanks. I'm in my mid twenties.

Welcome Ma'am.
You may still have to visit a medical laboratory centre to confirm the brownish discharge and tissue fleeces as signs linking to P.I.D.
Notwithstanding, on another look at this brownish discharge and dirt particles,it could have resulted from normal breakdown of the uterine lining and thinning of the blood supplying vessels. This is very much normal and with subside soon enough. You may be advised to let go of any medication that is causing the blood to thin as to avoid occasion such as this.

Most cases of complaints of recurring vaginal infection is usually linked to Candida albican infectious activities. Having this disturbance simply never meant you have STI but symptoms consisting with what it is. Any activity that could affect the vaginal ecosystem injuriously can cause into action the infectious activity of C. albican.
If you are not sexually active and you have this spurt coming over,you may :

1) Make use of cotton-made pants and let go of other brands. These pants should be fashioned to allow fresh air in-between thighs. You are candidly advised to avoid wearing pants to bed for the night.

2) Rinse the vaginal with water only as using soap may introduce chemicals that affect the vaginal fluid pH.

3) Avoid incessant shaving of the vulvar region.

4) Avoid the use of antibiotics when not necessary.

5) You may also avoid coming too close to sources that can affect the body proper immunity,such as exposing oneself to xray or tissue transplant.

6)Exercise daily as being obese could be a factor of vaginal infection recurrence in virgins.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Esthered: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
LuckyG1:

Welcome Ma'am.
You may still have to visit a medical laboratory centre to confirm the brownish discharge and tissue fleeces as signs linking to P.I.D.
Notwithstanding, on another look at this brownish discharge and dirt particles,it could have resulted from normal breakdown of the uterine lining and thinning of the blood supplying vessels. This is very much normal and with subside soon enough. You may be advised to let go of any medication that is causing the blood to thin as to avoid occasion such as this.

Most cases of complaints of recurring vaginal infection is usually linked to Candida albican infectious activities. Having this disturbance simply never meant you have STI but symptoms consisting with what it is. Any activity that could affect the vaginal ecosystem injuriously can cause into action the infectious activity of C. albican.
If you are not sexually active and you have this spurt coming over,you may :

1) Make use of cotton-made pants and let go of other brands. These pants should be fashioned to allow fresh air in-between thighs. You are candidly advised to avoid wearing pants to bed for the night.

2) Rinse the vaginal with water only as using soap may introduce chemicals that affect the vaginal fluid pH.

3) Avoid incessant shaving of the vulvar region.

4) Avoid the use of antibiotics when not necessary.

5) You may also avoid coming too close to sources that can affect the body proper immunity,such as exposing oneself to xray or tissue transplant.

6)Exercise daily as being obese could be a factor of vaginal infection recurrence in virgins.

Thanks for your response and I really appreciate.

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Esthered post=63988076][/quote]
You are welcome!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
All,
I have change my mode of service rendering. It is no longer on phone calling basis due to numerous want for whatapps messenger conversation for privacy.
I hereby refer you to my signpost on how to start with all things being equal.

In addition to this,my whatapps line still remains on the 9mobile number. It is 08176371308.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Good morning all. How is everyone doing? I hope we are doing fine and lovely too?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by rosybabyy: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello doc, what's is the possibility of having a vaginal birth after a cs and myomectomy done on on d same day done over a year ago
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
rosybabyy:
Hello doc, what's is the possibility of having a vaginal birth after a cs and myomectomy done on on d same day done over a year ago

Provided that conditions and factors leading to the first c.s don't surface again then birth per vaginum should be expected. But there is usually that tendency that once one has had birth by c.s then there is this chance that you may have to carry pregnancy to term only to have a delivery by c.s even when those conditions and factors don't show up. This is usually so relating to the fear psychology of not having the birth per vaginum experience. But if the fear factor is being dealt with the possibility comes out obvious.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by amybest: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2018
please what is the sure treatment Of galactorrhea, bromocriptine did not help at all after one month.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
amybest:
please what is the sure treatment Of galactorrhea, bromocriptine did not help at all after one month.

Do you only experience galactorrhea? what about blurriness of vision? any headache or migraine in association?

You may try on using NORPROLAC,a drug with user desired input although could be difficult to see in pharmaceutical stores.

We also advise you make an appointment with a medical doctor regarding this drug too.

Should you need prescription and further detailing,you may need talk with me in private ( charges follows)
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Apinke23(f): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello doctor,pls i had miscarriage august 24,2017 and up till now my period has not come back and i still need to be pregnant again. pls what can i use
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Apinke23(f): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Apinke23:
Hello doctor,pls i had miscarriage august 24,2017 and up till now my period has not come back and i still need to be pregnant again. pls what can i use
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2018
Apinke23:

Good morning,Ma'am.

What so far have you done regarding this?!

Apology to have answered this late,but let's start here.Thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Chukstaker: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
LuckyG1:

Good morning,Ma'am.

What so far have you done regarding this?!

Apology to have answered this late,but let's start here.Thanks.
Goodevening doctor,pls i play instruments recently,when i play music i feel severe headache even with taken paracetamol the headache wont stop! Pls whats d cause of this!

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.