Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (877556 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Jennifer89(f): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
hello doctor keep up the good work.

LuckyG1 I had my first baby via CS and its 13 months already

1. is it possible for me to take in now without being at risk of having a repeated cs?

2. is it possible to have Virginal birth after cs and how long do I have to wait to archive it?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Gloriaakin24:

thanks for your response sir
so what can I do to stop the fibriod from growing to the uterus except surgery
on the hsg av been spoting brown when I wipe can I still go for the test
tomorrow?

Recall the appointment, you may call the Radiologist to inform him/her of booking up another time till your pain and your present vaginal discharges has petered out.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jennifer89:
hello doctor keep up the good work.

LuckyG1 I had my first baby via CS and its 13 months already

1. is it possible for me to take in now without being at risk of having a repeated cs?

2. is it possible to have Virginal birth after cs and how long do I have to wait to archive it?

1. It is possible for you to carry pregnancy and it is only possible to give birth to your child via c/s on the ground that those conditions leading to the first c/s repeats or something similar.

2. Birth per vaginum is very much possible after c/s done on a first pregnancy. You really never have to wait anytime to achieve such a quest. Provided the normal conditions that sustain a birth per vaginum is met,you are up!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by symmetric: 1:42am On Nov 01, 2017
Raw & Unrefined Shea-Butter & Coconut Oil: 08139458588

100% Pure and Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & COCONUT OIL from Northern Ghana

BENEFITS
- Smooth Skin
- Healthy Hairs
- Relief from Cold and Catarrh
- Heals Blemishes and Wrinkles
- Natural Cure for Baby Rash
- Natural Cure for Pimples & Eczema
- Removes Stretch Marks
- Stops Body Odor Naturally

To buy;
08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Azaebere: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy new month my people.
Good day everybody.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Azaebere:
Happy new month my people.
Good day everybody.
Doctors, please check this HSG result and give advice on the way forward.
The cervical canal is normal in calibre and outline.
The uterine cavity is spacious : it has irregular contour and some roundish filling defects.
The two Fallopian tubes are demonstrable. The left tube show mild spillage of contrast into the peritoneal cavity, while the right tube is obliterated at the perifimbrea end and significantly distended with contrast.

Conclusion : uterine fibroids
Left tubal patency and right tubal blockage with hydrosalpinx
What is it you really don't find simple to understand?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by HealthWealthy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
I have a meal plan for men and women trying to conceive or suffering from PCOS
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Azaebere: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
I never said that I did not understand nor that it's not simple to understand, I only seeked for advice. Thanks.

LuckyG1:

What is it you really don't find simple to understand?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Azaebere:
I never said that I did not understand nor that it's not simple to understand, I only seeked for advice. Thanks.

Apology if I had appeared blunt at the first instance.

Size of uterine myomas should be confirmed or if it has become quite symptomatic with sub-fertility in unison then a removal is recommend. But if the mass is small and none disturbing it won't be anymore necessary to wants an urgent removal for the time being.

Further screening should be done to at least know the kind of fluid within the tube of defect. Most time it is pus( from an asymptomatic long stayed Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) or serous ( from cells of the external wrap of the tube of defect).

This may requires that a culture test be done to know if C trachomatis and G neseriea are agents of cause. Or any special screening be done to ascertain P.I.D.
Treat as confirmed using only applicable medications as specified. There are likeable chances during or after medication, the fluid occluding the tube of defect may be releived of its blockage. This requires patience!

Tubal corrective surgery may be necessary if the former proves abortive or if the hydrosalpinx resulted from adhesion with any of the abdominal organs.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2017
B
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Igbogirlgate(f): 1:26am On Nov 09, 2017
Hi Doc! Pls check out this ultrasound result. Is the cyst big? What is the best way to treat paid? Do I need to remove the cyst surgically?
LuckyG1:

Size of uterine myomas should be confirmed or if it has become quite symptomatic with sub-fertility in unison then a removal is recommend. But if the mass is small and none disturbing it won't be anymore necessary to wants an urgent removal for the time being.

Further screening should be done to at least know the kind of fluid within the tube of defect. Most time it is pus( from an asymptomatic long stayed Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) or serous ( from cells of the external wrap of the tube of defect).

This may requires that a culture test be done to know if C trachomatis and G neseriea are agents of cause. Or any special screening be done to ascertain P.I.D.
Treat as confirmed using only applicable medications as specified. There are likeable chances during or after medication, the fluid occluding the tube of defect may be releived of its blockage. This requires patience!

Tubal corrective surgery may be necessary if the former proves abortive or if the hydrosalpinx resulted from adhesion with any of the abdominal organs.

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by DatGirlJust: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2017
Hi
Is this thread still active
Doc, are you still here?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by DatGirlJust: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Does having sex for the first time affect the menstrual cycle?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
@DatGirlJust...

I was ill and I took time to rest.

Sex after menstruation does not affect the menstrual cycle.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Igbogirlgate:
Hi Doc! Pls check out this ultrasound result. Is the cyst big? What is the best way to treat paid? Do I need to remove the cyst surgically?

The cyst is not too big to consider a surgery. Give it time,it may melt down. But if has been anyway giving you no comfort, you may discuss it over with you doctor for the need of removal.

The best way to treat P.I.D is visit a lab run by a medical lab scientist, approach him or her to have vaginal and endocervical swab done. This is specially to know if you have in your pelvis those pelvic inflammatory organisms. Some centres can carryout special test for C. trachomatis and G neisseriea if you ask for. After the swabbing ensure to stick time duration for treatment.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
ApotiEriOluwa1:
Good morning all.... pls chuk mouth for my matter o, my
twin sister is 41wk 5days & she's schedule for an induction
today, but she has been in tears since morning because
she said it might lead to Cs.. pls Hw is d pain like? is it bearable? .

She has a right ovarian cyst.. Hp it wl not rupture?

By now she suppose done born...I wish her the best on her motherhood. Having an ovarian cyst could have been a reason why the c.s shouldn't be done as to avoid serious bleeding but it all depends on the size and the type of cyst anyway.
Her OBS will do just fine as little or no injury may be done to it.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goodevening doc.Is it normal to have vaginal discharge every day(little stains on pant),but test results says no infection.
Is it normal,one particular discharge throughout ones cycle?
Really worried!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Janix2:
Goodevening doc.Is it normal to have vaginal discharge every day(little stains on pant),but test results says no infection.
Is it normal,one particular discharge throughout ones cycle?
Really worried!
I think those discharges are health-wise necessary and beneficiary,at least to keep the vagina from drying up and becoming soreful. I also think that the discharges character changes with some occurrence within the cycle too as having just a kind may not look normal except your discharges at ovulation is not characteristics although it does occur... Try learn yourself better and see.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Azaebere: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thank God for healing you Dr. Welcome back grin grin grin

quote author=LuckyG1 post=62407503]@DatGirlJust...

I was ill and I took time to rest.

cry
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Azaebere: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Apology accepted hahahaha.
OK Dr. Have done hvs and so on will post the results.
Thanks.

LuckyG1:

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Igbogirlgate(f): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thanks you very much. I will see a doc asap
LuckyG1:

The cyst is not too big to consider a surgery. Give it time,it may melt down. But if has been anyway giving you no comfort, you may discuss it over with you doctor for the need of removal.

The best way to treat P.I.D is visit a lab run by a medical lab scientist, approach him or her to have vaginal and endocervical swab done. This is specially to know if you have in your pelvis those pelvic inflammatory organisms. Some centres can carryout special test for C. trachomatis and G neisseriea if you ask for. After the swabbing ensure to stick time duration for treatment.
b
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
LuckyG1:
I think those discharges are health-wise necessary and beneficiary,at least to keep the vagina from drying up and becoming soreful. I also think that the discharges character changes with some occurrence within the cycle too as having just a kind may not look normal except your discharges at ovulation is not characteristics although it does occur... Try learn yourself better and see.

Thank you Sir! But I don't get the characteristic stretchy ovulation discharge just the stain(one type) all month long. Thanks doc!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Janix2:

Thank you Sir! But I don't get the characteristic stretchy ovulation discharge just the stain(one type) all month long. Thanks doc!
Just buy an ovulation kit and see what to do since the absence of that kind discharges not simply mean no ovulation but the fraction of occurrence small as if it is no happening. Peradventure, it might even be happening but you no dey take big eye look into it.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2017
@Azaebere,

Thank you o. How are you? Okay,when you get time post the results.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Janix2: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2017
LuckyG1:
Just buy an ovulation kit and see what to do since the absence of that kind discharges not simply mean no ovulation but the fraction of occurrence small as if it is no happening. Peradventure, it might even be happening but you no dey take big eye look into it.

cheesy at big eye. Thanks sir,u are gud
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by swtdarling(f): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Good afternoon Doc

I noticed that my period is kind of watery,(like its diluted with water a little) for the past two month and during this two month period i barely see CM during ovulation which rarely happens before now.I tried to google causes of watery period and saw deficiency in the underlying reproductive energies which kind of confused me.

Please does this two factors mean some underlying problem?

i have done hormonal test n pelvic scan,and was told results are normal

Thank you
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Morenyk: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Morenyk:
Good day doc.
To the best of my knowledge, I have never had sex, and I have not ever found myself in a situation where I might have been drugged or something like that.
But I seem to be missing my hymen. I have never noticed it there, I didn't even know there was an opening until I was almost an adult. Now that I have more knowledge, I need to know, because I'm a little worried, and my fiance believes I've not had sex, expecting the hymen to be intact.
How is this possible?
Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Hymen may be tough and elastic but not as tougher as one may assume. As a matter of fact it can get torn at any slight stress or exercise. So no trouble your head about that one. Hymen comes differently and it varies individually. Having an opening does not also mean a hymen has lost its intactness too,at least it serves in the running off of the menstrual fluid through the vagina.
So na normal thing.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
swtdarling:
Good afternoon Doc

I noticed that my period is kind of watery,(like its diluted with water a little) for the past two month and during this two month period i barely see CM during ovulation which rarely happens before now.I tried to google causes of watery period and saw deficiency in the underlying reproductive energies which kind of confused me.

Please does this two factors mean some underlying problem?

i have done hormonal test n pelvic scan,and was told results are normal

Thank you

"Underlying reproductive energy", seriously?!� I no understand! Nothing just to say is wrong having a watery menses,is it that you prefer it clotty and scanty and tissue-filled?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by swtdarling(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
LuckyG1:

"Underlying reproductive energy", seriously?!� I no understand! Nothing just to say is wrong having a watery menses,is it that you prefer it clotty and scanty and tissue-filled?

No, I just noticed a correlation between not seeing my CM during ovulation to changes in the appearance of AF. That perhaps something is wrong somewhere.

Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Azaebere: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello Dr. Good evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.