Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church (61054 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) / Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Rick9(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is serioux. But. Where is the Horseband.
Has G4 price been affected.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by abuabdulhaqq(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
prince FAD: This must make front page o .pls
mumu topic msheeeeeew
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by blender1: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is d sign of endtime. God have mercy on us
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Chivivian125: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
If anyone believe this then u can believe anything....haba,dis thing is jus too big,evenif she carrys it in her womb (which i doubt anyway),she can never deliver it normally...we all know that even a baby not as big as this one goes for C.S
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Novice1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
[b][/b]
Rick9: This is serioux. But. Where is the Horseband.
Has G4 price been affected.

el precio de G4 permanece constante
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Chivivian125: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
If anyone believe this then that person can believe anything....haba,dis thing is jus too big,evenif she carrys it in her womb (which i doubt anyway),she can never deliver it normally...we all know that even a baby not as big as this one goes for C.S

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Novice1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
ajf: Looks like they only give birth to useless things such as this in churches and not in hospitals. I rest my case...

and the mugu congregation will fall for it.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Fa fa fa fowl nyash!! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by y2kaustin(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
buchibabe:

Wetin d pastor do for dis matter now?
...My sister,i tire o.Have u 4gotten abt Anti-christ?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Niseamaka(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
emenim: This is definitely the handy work of the witches and wizard. Women who are pregnant should equip themselves with prayers, because the devil is at work

How can you beleive this publicity stunt by a pastor looking for "customers".
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by cesil92: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
“I can’t describe the object. We have seen people that vomited several things during our service but not this type of thing. God has been blessing our ministry with prophesies and miracles, “he said.

People rushed to the church to catch a glimpse of the horse when news of the delivery filtered into town.

Nice advert strategy! I can fe
el the Pastor emphazing that God blesses their ministry with Prophesies and Miracles, ap
parently thats the moving force in the market.. God no dey bless them with Soul Salvation?

Pastor don hammer be dat o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by swtchicgurl: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
symbianDON: who is her [size=16pt]horseband[/size]!!!!

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u made my minute!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by kinguwem: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
A lot of ignorance is being displayed through religion. The woman simply delivered a stillbirth with congenital anomaly and not a dead horse. The church should send the corpse of the baby for autopsy in a tertiary hospital.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by azezola(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
Evil christians don start again ooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by UyiIredia(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
This one na real wah.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by swtchicgurl: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
azezola: Evil christians don start again ooo

rubbish! there's no such thing as "evil christian"! you're either a christian or you're evil!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by fuckme: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Anyways Bleep me!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by azezola(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
hw old is girl or woman because all those pastor,r chomos
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by pictures: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
The bad side of IVF. This matter should
be investigated.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Fiawest(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
First let us find out if this woman has any past relationship weather remotely with a horse,or maybe she has someone near her who owns a horse.Then maybe na kondo of Horse d woman like to dey chop!All this story being link to a Miracle Church na wa oo,The Pastor is even claiming that Miracles has been happening around him.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by franchizy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Only the igbos will doubt this miracle bevos they do fake ones to get customers in their fake church
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Freiburger(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
The general overseer of that church and the cleric should be arrested for plotting a fake news.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Uncledom(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Noting more than end time...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by DeWisedon(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
If na oyibo,dem no go even mention witch.dem go say na one cell miss road go enta d oval

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Freiburger(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dumb people just plot things with the belief that other who will get the news are also dumb like them. This aint funny anyore undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by buchibabe: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
swtchicgurl:

rubbish! there's no such thing as "evil christian"! you're either a christian or you're evil!

Pls tell him
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by ochallo: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
pastie: Na wa o,hw coms dis bigthin comot 4rm ha womanliness
is this as big as a baby
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by DMainMan: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nigerians and dere low mentality. Y cant most of u think logically for once. Most of u associate anything to religion.

There are two possibilities:

1. Dis could b possible if she slept with an horse. It is no more news u c ladies sleeping with dog, monkeys and horse just for money.

And u all know aw promiscous Benin ladies are by their standards.

2. it could also b as a result of cogenital deformities in d womb.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Chanchit: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
unanghope: u are a complete foooooool..

While you turn out to be an uncomplete foooool.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Freiburger(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
DMainMan:

And u all know aw promiscous Benin ladies are by their standards.

Another dumb a-ss claiming to be a learned person. Does this statement makes you a logic thinker? insulting a whole tribe. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Chanchit: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
ACM10:

You are a first class imbe.cile

Tnk you for anwering the bascard on my behalf, i don't knw why its so hard for some people to add 1+1 together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.