Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church (61063 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) / Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
Tis' is as fake as Nicki Minaj's boobs...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Chanchit: I saw this story before, but i did not click the link, only to see it again, this time with the real thing, now una don spoil my day..

Muslims are busy giving birth to money making ventures, but Christians are busy giving birth to monkey and horse, me don taya o.

@Op, pls nxt time no put the thing wei them born, jst put the link. This is disturbing.

Chei! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by VellyG(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
For those of you doubting Benin is a place where anytin can happen with a lot of witches there its a common thing that happens there. Some years back a wizard tranfered the foetus in his wife's womb into his tummy and couldnt find a way to put back the baby before dawn. Every1 woke up to see the man pregnant. He was later stoned to death. Am not surprised with the story above.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by bola4dprec(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Religion is like a pair of shoes.....Find
one that fits for you, but don't make me
wear your shoes. I believe the pastor despite I uphold muhammadanism
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
VellyG: For those of you doubting Benin is a place where anytin can happen with a lot of witches there its a common thing that happens there. Some years back a wizard tranfered the foetus in his wife's womb into his tummy and couldnt find a way to put back the baby before dawn. Every1 woke up to see the man pregnant. He was later stoned to death. Am not surprised with the story above.
Dude,just shut up and go back to the village!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Tatian(f): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
Una be fool: Nairaland why can't you use your brains. That is just a photo of a new born little horse tongue . Op don't make nairaland become a public figure for fake news OK!

Dude check the PM news. Be current.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by ignis: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
thehomer: Some will believe absolutely anything. Anyway, if one can buy what is written in the Bible, one can in principle believe absolutely anything.
Anu mpama...... Awu
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by avalontony(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
symbianDON: who is her horseband!!!!
the horseband they chop grass for fulani grazing ranch
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by bigmaut: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2012
all this fake story self,wher is d video of the woman gvn birth to horse?in dis era whre camera phones abound,seeing is believing na so some fanatics go chuk kuran 4 one innocent dressed baby hand say it follow am comot frm him mama toto
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Jumong01(m): 12:22am On Sep 12, 2012
dat d work of allah if it is true.ALLAHU AKBAR.GOD IS GREAT.HE IS D GREATEST.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by adaptor4all: 12:56am On Sep 12, 2012
It's suprisin 2 knw dat sm Africans have forgotten whr they r..wats new in africa?..if u doubt cos u tink it can neva happen den u r ignorant of whr u r ..This is Africa where strange tins hapun..though dis cud b real or not..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Guy101: 1:43am On Sep 12, 2012
That object big wella,is not like sometin wey they just born.The size is trible times a new born baby.OP,guy we no be mugu
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2012
oh man.

LOL! please don't tell me ppl take this stuff serious in Nigeria. grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2012
Boss Ttdiamonds: Tis' is as fake as Nicki Minaj's boobs...

and a*%
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Ndipe(m): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2012
VellyG: For those of you doubting Benin is a place where anytin can happen with a lot of witches there its a common thing that happens there. Some years back a wizard tranfered the foetus in his wife's womb into his tummy and couldnt find a way to put back the baby before dawn. Every1 woke up to see the man pregnant. He was later stoned to death. Am not surprised with the story above.

I read that story in the defunct Classique Magazine which was owned by the Late May Ellen Ezekiel.

For this one, did eyewitnesses see the woman giving birth to this animal or are they just relying on hearsay? The reason I say this is that journalist did not have access to really interview this woman, instead she was kept hidden away from them. Me, I just have to say this, dont believe every single story you read in the papers.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by VellyG(m): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2012
all4naija: Dude,just shut up and go back to the village!
Am not u telling to believe..u can go Bleep yourself..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:49am On Sep 12, 2012
symbianDON: who is her horseband!!!!

Hahahaha. Priceless!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by nkenu(m): 5:09am On Sep 12, 2012
This is suprising grin cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by la1(m): 5:32am On Sep 12, 2012
...Staged.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by fennels007(m): 5:35am On Sep 12, 2012
Oh my God, what is this world turning into? May God fight for his children.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by kwajahafiz(m): 5:43am On Sep 12, 2012
Nigerians. U are so damn gullible and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Providenceolugu: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2012
To God b d glory.am happy 4 dat womans deliverance,cos we're n a world where anytin can happen.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by osazee12(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by bloglover(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2012
U guys should stop posting these rubbish stories...im dy vex me die
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by composites(f): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2012
[quote author=omodapson]Wonders dey happen for this world. Soon somebody go give birth to another Jesus/Mohammed.[/quote
Why dont you people play your jokes and leave the Holy Prophets out of it?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Spetsnezz(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2012
dis unbelieveable. Nd dis woman is stil alive
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by alleviate2002us(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2012
aare07: STOP FOOLING US . WHERE IS THE VIDEO TO SHOWCASE YOUR FACT...........

what do you need a video for?

if you don't buy it bone it!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by gulfer: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2012
Tatian:

Dude check the PM news. Be current.
Guy, if you want sensational news, then PM news it is, certainly not current and verified stories. PM news stories are never verified before going to print but they some of their reportage are on pointy sometimes.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Chanchit: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2012
rash47:

If you continue living your miserable life this way,then you must die a fool....son of a bastard

Hmmm, now, silence is the best answer for a fool.

Or are thou the woman's horseband..?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by alleviate2002us(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2012
@OP, LWTMB.....what more do you expect!!
Am not a strong believer of such stories but Y'all must agree that times have changed and alots been going awfully weird lately(not just in naija but all over).

Anyway, as regards the zone were the tori came from, av been there(did my clarion call there that year) and i must tell you that the kind of Jazz-ma-tazz dere will beat your imagination.

all the same belle no gree me laff wen i read the name of the "Evangelist"....WTF, wot kinda name is that? these new generation churches sha!!!

@all, pls choose what you wish to believe in but neva go doing wrong, alot of ppl hav ended up enslaving themselves because their greed. in turn, while wanting out, they run from pilar to post in search of "Magic"...or "Miracles" as they are called.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.