Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive (110590 Views)

I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Na wa for scammers sha...

4 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Fxwarrior: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
LadyWinona: I'm sorry that you have to go thru this but like someone said earlier, it's really not the end of the world. I'm a doctor and I've worked in HIV clinic for over a year. All I can tell u now, is that there is still no known cure for HIV so pls don't believe people who will come with their herbal mixtures or pastors claiming they can heal everything, cos we've lost a lot of patients that way. I guess the first thing u shld do is to go to a government hospital and register. There, you would be tested for CD4 count, Full blood count, hepatitis B, kidney function test, liver function test, chest x ray and some might want to rule out tuberculosis. If ur CD4 count is above 350cells/ul, u wld be advised to live a healthy lifestyle with protected sex and all since u won't be needing the drugs yet. If however, it is below that, u will be started on the popular first line drugs which are zidovudine, nevirapine and lamivudine. Now, this is where it gets tricky, if by chance, u fail to take ur drugs regularly or succumb to fraudsters who claim that they can cure HIV hence stopping ur drugs, ur HIV will become resistant to the drUgs u re taking, similar to how malaria is now resistant to chloroquine due to abuse of the drugs, if this happens and I pray that it doesn't, u wld be switched to 2nd line anti HIV drugs which is not only rare and limited to procure but has more side effects. If u fail at that too, then the prognosis is indeed poor as it's safe to say at this point that ur fate is sealed cos the third line drugs are not available in Nigeria and is insanely expensive and not free like the others. Also, apart from the HIV drugs, u need to take septrin daily to ward off some diseases that are linked to AIDS, so it's impt u don't play with that too. Taking my time to tell u this as I'm sure u'll get to know as time goes on. Good luck and God bless.

Well I wish to thank you immensely for your great writeup which is well articulated and understandable enough.
I think op was a fan of sexuality section and they usually boast of how many love peddlers they sleep with in a week.Anyway am sure he must be remorseful as it is and I do hope op you advise your former colleagues of your bad decisions and its consequences to save more soul.

What baffles me further is that there's a thread there sampling opinions of how skin to skin straffing is sweeter and better than condoms!

Not that I have HIV am only glad its useful to those who are victims already and I do hope you put up more insights for EBOLA virus too.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Fxwarrior: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Acidosis: Try not to disclose this to too many peeps and friends..

Do you know your own status.Better do. Something tells me...Hmm. Even poweredcom and born2fuk etc should screen themselves.
If well managed op you can live for 7-12 years more.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by LILIANCULLY: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2014
HOW I GOT CURED OF HIV AIDS.
I want to testify of what Dr Lawrence has done for me. I was having a very notorious and serious sickness called HIV I contacted these infection from my ex husband and I lost hope I never believed I was going to be cured until I meet this great man called Dr Lawrence who God had sent to help me cure my sickness. just a few moment with this great man he cured my infection I want you to know that all hope is not lost until everything is done if you also have these following infections contact this email.
drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by armadeo(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Na wa for scammers sha...

The brutality of Nigerians is unbelievable. E in a man whom you should show love is going to be scammed by offering hope.

Ebola dey look una with broken mirror.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
LMAO...AIRFORCE TROLLING SINCE 1674

2 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by poweredcom(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Do you know your own status.Better do. Something tells me...Hmm. Even poweredcom and born2fuk etc should screen themselves.
see mumu I no send hiv test..oo I protect pass any ok
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by oduduka: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello my name is Pauline Philip let me give this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness I have HIV AID for good 8 years and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was no interested to me any longer but I just pray for God every day to accept my soul when ever I’m gone lucky to me my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV/AIDS she helped me out on everything the man ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask is done 45mins later I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Weight before a month my body start developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not a HIV patient if you have HIV/AIDS or any sickness please for your sake contact him for cure now on(greatodudukaillhelp@outlook.com) or Call +2348052696216[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by johnsonautio: 3:41am On Sep 05, 2014
MY HIV DISEASE WAS CURED BY PROPHET UKPOYAN, WITH HIS HERBAL HEALING SPELL (dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com ). DR ukpoyan is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, I have tried almost everything but I could’nt find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, I always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day I was just browsing on the internet when I come across a great post of! Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime I really wonder why people called him Papa ukpoyan, I never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing I will never forget that anyone who contacted him is! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so I was amazed all the time I heard that from him, so I did all things only to see that at the very day which he said I will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and I becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so I will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said I am HIV negative, I am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr ukpoyan gave to me, you can email him now for your own healing too at: (EMAIL HIM ON: dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com AND HE CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial assistance.
(9) If you need a herbal cured for hiv,
(10) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money

MAIL HIM NOW AND SEE THE POWER OF A REALLY SPELL CASTER dr.ukpoyanspllhome@gmail.com HE IS A REALLY AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER I WILL KEEP ON GIVING YOU THANKS BABA GOOD LUCK GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR HELPING ME BABA THANK YOU SO MUCH
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by johnsonautio: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
My name is Mike.This is a testimony i want to make.I was an HIV positive for 8 years taking anti retrovirus.As i was reading online some 5 months ago i saw a testimony on cure of HIV.I decided to give a try.Now as am telling you am very negative tested 4 times in 5 months after finishing me cure.The cure is a pure herbs the great dr send it to me through DHL. Dear brothers and sisters if you are out there, please the cure is out and rush to have yours.If you are interested,email the researcher using dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com I will encourage every person who come across this mail to cure yourself if you are positive dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by amiebeauty(f): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
haba ! ! ! wats wit all these " testimonies"...some peeps r rily heartless o...Dia is God ooo
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by dmx221(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
hi Airforce11,
You life is still precious,
i dully appreciate all the comment s and efforts here, but to me i think drug is not the issue, what you need so far is not pills of drugs to maintain your health but you need remedy to sustain your life even if the virus is still there.
And what can be responsible for that is natural immune booster.
i bet you if you fed on good nutrients you could leave a normal life every one is expected to live but unfortunately this nutrient s cant be found in food you eat. because your mean don't contain the 90 nutrients you body require for the day neither do the food you eat contains Antioxidants, coral calcium, sea vegetables, stevia, mangosteen, acai berry and lots of all, but you could get a supplements that has high level of antioxidant. because what your body needs right now is antioxidant to help you fight against free radicals in your system and boost your immune system. i bet you if you decide to leave on this platform of health you will leave longer than expected. i have two testimonies of your case who are HIV positively and are leaving healthy till date.
when you visit the link below you will see the testimonies and more information about how you can go about it.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by drkay(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2014
Imagine, updates from scammers is even far more than that of members who are RVD +ve. This is unacceptable, their posts should be hidden and their accounts should be suspended by moderator for the sake of gullible and desperate patients who may come across them. Av seen so many hiv +ve patients deteriorating to AIDS because of this impossible quest for total cure.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by tohsie: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
@Dr kay; you are so on point. That's the problem we Have as blacks. All we are interested in is our personal gain. Its disheartening. To all our HIV positive brothers, I pray for strength and grace for you. Life is too short anyway, so live your life to the fullest,take your medications, stay healthy and impact people around you.... Just passing through....
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by BRITANY125: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure five years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why
am dropping his email address, gurmukhi7000demonsspell@outlook.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you
for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.

THANKS
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by integrity85(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
ummitoagirl:
http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer04/Black_Cumin.html

Blackseed oil can really help with boosting the immune system, anyone with HIV & cancer should give it a try..You have nothing to lose. I dont know the Nigerian name & not sure where it can be bought in Nigeria but I am willing to send it free of charge to anyone who wants it in Nigeria.

I really need to contact you please.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Rehil(f): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pls is dia any HIV support group in kaduna?
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by seangy4konji: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2014
No stigma.if u v HIV no problem. Adhere to ur drugs and do proper. U don't need to quote people asking them to test. Do normal. God bless my people living with HIV. I love you and god bless you. Bless
Fxwarrior:

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by toaspromo(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2014
try chinese herbal products it will cure u it is called A1capsule

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.