Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary (13619 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by OmoAlata(f): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2012
His poor wife sad
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Acidosis(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2012
Omo Alata: His poor wife sad
abi.. ..
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by maclatunji: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2012
sexkillz: You are a worse goat. . . A blind goat that cannot see that a fellow man is robbing you in broad daylight under the guise of MOG, and commiting sins and atrocities that he castigates his members for, and tries to cover them up. . . What does being a Mod have to do with speaking my mind? undecided

Mountain Goat!

Take it easy.
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by maclatunji: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2012
@topic, Oh dear!
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by MadCow1: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2012
I am so over-joyed at this news...I'm so happy to hear that Second Daddy has been fhucking the 'scriptures' out of his secretary for 6 years.. Now thats some really hot freaky shiit!!

He is a Yoruba man so he can marry two wives according to tradition so nothing spoil..

I can imagine her holding unto his table and screaming JESUS!! as he annoited her with 'his oil', Then with a soft moan fills her with 'the spirit' when 'his cup' runneth over.. Which 9 months later manisfested in the Physical.. grin grin DANM!!! I really wanna be a Pastor!!

He is also fulfilling the scriptures according to the book of Genesis Chapter 9:7 which says go into the world and multiply..

PS: Judge not my annoited.. He may just have been acting according to the will of God

angry
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by elampiro(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2012
I just branched off.
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by PastorKun(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2012
No evidence this story is true, cld just be a rumour. I wld rather reserve my comments till it's verified.
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by abdulkayus(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2012
I comment my reserve. CIAO
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by abdulkayus(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2012
Choiii, God save us frm temptation.
Waitin for d touch not my annoited brigade.
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by ayobase(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
sexkillz: .......and commiting sins and atrocities that he castigates his members for, and tries to cover them up. . .....

Why dont u leave him with his God, or u wanna deal with him....cast the first stone if u r not....those people need our prayers...when last did u pray for ur pastor or ur leader...u wanna cast the first stone cos u r HOLY?
sexkillz: ......that cannot see that a fellow man is robbing you in broad daylight under the guise of MOG.....

U are so myopic....who is robbing who here?....a MOG robbing me?...SMHFY!
What I know is that I do unto God, and He remains the only that rewards..if they like make dem buy jets and pluto...my biz is with God, and Im surely seeing His hands!
sexkillz: ....... . . What does being a Mod have to do with speaking my mind? undecided

MOD is suppose to be mature in thinking....u r a kid....and no be everytime MOD supposed dey carry finger dey type shytes like this!
sexkillz: You are a worse goat. . . A blind goat .........
Mountain Goat!

Time will tell!
Some of us are just here barking, stoning, and ranting due to what this pastor did, but can I ask u one question, when last did u pray for ur Leaders in whatever aspect?
They are not spiritual beings, even angels mess up....
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by ayobase(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
sexkillz: .......and commiting sins and atrocities that he castigates his members for, and tries to cover them up. . .....

Why dont u leave him with his God, or u wanna deal with him....cast the first stone if u r not....those people need our prayers...when last did u pray for ur pastor or ur leader...u wanna cast the first stone cos u r HOLY?
sexkillz: ......that cannot see that a fellow man is robbing you in broad daylight under the guise of MOG.....

What I know is that I do unto God, and He remains the only that rewards..if they like make dem buy jets and pluto...my biz is with God, and Im surely seeing His hands!
sexkillz: ....... . . What does being a Mod have to do with speaking my mind? undecided

MOD is suppose to be mature in thinking....u r a kid....and no be everytime MOD supposed dey carry finger dey type shytes like this!
sexkillz: You are a worse goat. . . A blind goat .........
Mountain Goat!

Time will tell!
Some of us are just here barking, stoning, and ranting due to what this pastor did, but can I ask u one question, when last did u pray for ur Leaders in whatever aspect?
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by ayobase(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
slimyem: wetin happen?
Why body dey pepper you?
Na you be the deputy G.O?

Ur post is sitting on the fence!
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
This could just be some pile of lies. SmhThis could just be some pile of lies. Smh
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
Oko_AGB: This could just be some pile of lies. SmhThis could just be some pile of lies. Smh

Just like the bible is also a pile of lies too
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by juventino: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
I hope the story is real. Shameless MOGs
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
ayobase:

Time will tell!

STOP DEFENDING THE PASTOR FOR HIS WRONG DID. I AM NOT A PASTOR OR A CLERGY MAN, BUT I CAN CONTROL EMOTION EVEN WHEN A LADY IS NAKED IN MY ROOM OR WHEN A LADY TRIES TO SEDUCE. I HAVE OVERCOMED MANY SEXUAL TEMPTATIONS FROM LADIES, SO THAT A PASTOR IS SUPPOSE TO CONTROL HIS EMOTION, NO MATTER CIRCUMSTANCES.
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by thehomer: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
The excuse Adeboye is giving sounds a lot like the excuse the Catholic Church gives when her crimes are exposed. Why is it that the so-called holy ones are simply no better than average? If these people have seen God and still do what they do, why can't God show himself to the rest of us who are still looking for him?
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by obowunmi(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mad Cow: I am so over-joyed at this news...I'm so happy to hear that Second Daddy has been fhucking the 'scriptures' out of his secretary for 6 years.. Now thats some really hot freaky shiit!!

He is a Yoruba man so he can marry two wives according to tradition so nothing spoil..

I can imagine her holding unto his table and screaming JESUS!! as he annoited her with 'his oil', Then with a soft moan fills her with 'the spirit' when 'his cup' runneth over.. Which 9 months later manisfested in the Physical.. grin grin DANM!!! I really wanna be a Pastor!!

He is also fulfilling the scriptures according to the book of Genesis Chapter 9:7 which says go into the world and multiply..

PS: Judge not my annoited.. He may just have been acting according to the will of God

angry

LooooooooooooL Baaas,tard **LoooooooooooL**
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by thehomer: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mad Cow: I am so over-joyed at this news...I'm so happy to hear that Second Daddy has been fhucking the 'scriptures' out of his secretary for 6 years.. Now thats some really hot freaky shiit!!

angry

You do have a point. Who is to say that this incident isn't God's will?
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by ayobase(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
Lins01:

STOP DEFENDING THE PASTOR FOR HIS WRONG DID. I AM NOT A PASTOR OR A CLERGY MAN, BUT I CAN CONTROL EMOTION EVEN WHEN A LADY IS NAKED IN MY ROOM OR WHEN A LADY TRIES TO SEDUCE. I HAVE OVERCOMED MANY SEXUAL TEMPTATIONS FROM LADIES, SO THAT A PASTOR IS SUPPOSE TO CONTROL HIS EMOTION, NO MATTER CIRCUMSTANCES.

Did it sound like Im defending the MOG....I am not, and wouldnt....for why?
He is left with God to handle!
I dont condemn!
Im just correcting....the world would have been a better place to live in if we all can control that urge....thats why we are different!
''....even those that are steadfast should watch out lest they fall....''
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by ayobase(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
And while everyone is busy dissecting this MOG, what about the Lady in question?
Doesnt she know that the man is married and besides.....
No wonder.......SMH for some ladies on here going about wrecking homes.....MOG are always warned against the tactics of ladies.....that reminds me of a pastor that always leave the door of his office ajar during counselling!
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by jhydebaba(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
I know the type of comments people would have made had it been it were some other clerics.

*may God punish all those that drags his name in the mud.
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Mynd44: 2:02am On Sep 14, 2012
What is wrong with these people? Is a condom that expensive or they just dont wanna use it cos the person selling it might blow the whistle?
Anyway I dey siddon watch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / Is It Right To Play Secular Songs During Christian Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.