Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary (13604 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
The reputation of Pastor J. A. O. Akindele in the reverred Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) is second only to the equally reverred and respected General Overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye. Suffice to add that, Akindele through dedication to the work of God and overall growth of the RCCG brand, has risen to the number two position in the church hierarchy hence when Akindele talks everybody in the church sneezes except maybe Adeboye himself. For the ordinary folks in the RCCG, Pastor Akindele is more than a religious leader, not a few regarded him as second daddy. Of course the real daddy is the GO himself.

However, the very high regard members of the church and other Christian denominations in the country hold Adeboye’s second in command seems to be heading to the gutters as The Premier can reveal that the hitherto respected man of God might have thread the path of sin which is currently threatening the foundation of the church with the largest congregation not only in Nigeria but also in the entire continent of Africa.

The brethren in the church might not be aware of the scandal because the church leadership especially Daddy GO has done everything within its power to cover it up because as Daddy GO put it, “we should not put the reputation of the church in shame”. But the leaders of the church aware of the lingering scandal are keeping it very close to their chest.

Like the Biblical Adam, Pastor Akindele recently tasted the forbidden fruit of an Eve in his office and the result was that the Eve has delivered a baby for the RCCG second in command. The daughter of Eve, according to report, has been private secretary of Pastor Akindele for six years but not many know that the major part of those years has been a sleazy but hot love affair between Daddy Deputy GO and his private secretary.

For those who don’t know, Akindele is legally married to Deborah Olubunmi who is the first daughter of the founder of the church, Pastor Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi. The Premier learnt that the church in appreciation to the late founder for his pioneering efforts in sowing the seed that has so germinated brilliantly, ceded the number two position to the family hence when the first daughter, Deborah got married to Akindele, the number two position in the church was automatically bestowed on Akindele. Thus, the man was made the Assistant General Overseer, Administration/Personnel.

The cat was left out of the bag in the sleazy love affair recently when senior church members noticed that the secretary was not on her seat as usual. “For about six weeks, she was not on seat and senior officials of the church started asking questions but Akindele was evasive on her whereabouts,” sources told The Premier.
Serious investigation by the senior officials of the church revealed the unthinkable! The hitherto revered Akindele was having carnal knowledge of his private secretary and to make matters worse he had already put her in the family way. To avoid the prying eyes of members of the public especially senior members of the church, he relocated her to Ibadan and it was while the woman was nursing her pregnancy in Ibadan that her absence was noticed at the RCCG headquarters. It was senior officials who later reported their discovery to Daddy GO. Adeboye urged them to conceal the matter because it can destroy the church. However, The Premier investigation revealed that the Pastor has been punished by the leadership of the church but the nature of his punishment was not revealed.

The incident has left a devastating effect on Deborah who felt betrayed by the man she trusted and loved ceded her family position to . Deborah reportedly developed high blood pressure which later led to her being hospitalized. Deborah’s state of health has been reported to be deteriorating with the report that her husband mistress has delivered of a baby for her husband.

Akindele has grown through the ranks in the church having joined in 1962 as a church worker. He had served as a chorister, Sunday school teacher, private secretary to the late founder before being ordained full pastor in 1981. He has been National Treasurer and Secretary General of the National Elders’ Council of the church. He had worked in Edo and Ondo States for the church and was appointed Assistant General Overseer at the 1997 national convention of the church.

Source: http://www.thepremiernewsonline.com/articlereader.aspx?newsid=gdehcjeidbbahfgcfa

Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Na today? Women were genetically created to attract men and same goes to men, so that we can populate the planet -that is exactly what happened. No big deal except some people want to quote from the bible as usual
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Acidosis(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
It can happen to anyone..especially when you're in a "modern grin " parish
But the shame and scar is the big deal
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by vislabraye(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Why is Adeboye's picture in the headline? If the news is true, I'm short of word
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Generalpipe1: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
No comment for now.
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by slimyem: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
nobody is above temptation or falling for it.. general overseer or assistant!!
God bless them all!!

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
The veracity of this story is of no consequence. I have strong doubts that there is any *Man of God* in Nigeria!

Fake pastors! Misleading teachings!! Blasphemous lifestyles!!! Rubbish! angry
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
I dey laugh. . .

This is a nice example for his congregation to follow. Thieves!
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by DExplorer1: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
"Let he that thinketh he standeth takeheed lest he falls"
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by vivianc(f): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
sexkillz: I dey laugh. . .

Be nice!
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Be nice!
I am always nice. smiley
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lins01:
Like the Biblical Adam, Pastor Akindele recently tasted the forbidden fruit of an Eve in his office and the result was that the Eve has delivered a baby for the RCCG second in command.
grin grin grin grin

See as dem describe am like say na better "worthy to be emulated" something. This is fornication and adultery! Call a spade, a spade. . . Nonsense! undecided
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lins01:
The brethren in the church might not be aware of the scandal because the church leadership especially Daddy GO has done everything within its power to cover it up because as Daddy GO put it, “we should not put the reputation of the church in shame”.
Oga, why should it be covered up? undecided Hypocritical thieving workers of lawlessness. . .

These are the types Jesus will reject, and deny. . . (Matthew 7:21 - 23)
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Browser69(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
Gbagaun!!!!
Just sidon, grab my pop corn and coke
patiently watching.............. cool
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Excelboi(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
YAWN
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by KINGwax(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
vislabraye: Why is Adeboye's picture in the headline?
thank you jare.
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
I do not believe this,

Till its confirmed by the G.O
Himself.

Next story?
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
God help me! Keep me till the end
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by k2039: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2012

sexkillz: Hypocritical thieving workers of lawlessness. . .

Do you really have to write that
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by k2039: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lins01:

The Premier learnt that the church in appreciation to the late founder for his pioneering efforts in sowing the seed that has so germinated brilliantly, ceded the number two position to the family hence when the first daughter, Deborah got married to Akindele, the number two position in the church was automatically bestowed on Akindele. Thus, the man was made the Assistant General Overseer, Administration/Personnel.

That's what happens when the church become's a political organisation

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;Proverbs 3:5

smh
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by k2039: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
Lins01:
Akindele has grown through the ranks in the church having joined in 1962 as a church worker. He had served as a chorister, Sunday school teacher, private secretary to the late founder before being ordained full pastor in 1981. He has been National Treasurer and Secretary General of the National Elders’ Council of the church. He had worked in Edo and Ondo States for the church and was appointed Assistant General Overseer at the 1997 national convention of the church.

but I buffet my body, and bring it into bondage: lest by any means, after that I have preached to others, I myself should be rejected.1 Corinthians 9:27
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by ayobase(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2012

A goat u are.....and this is the most stupid comment ever read from u on NL.....u r a disappointment and disgrace as a MOD...SMH...Seun even is becoming irritating to me these days....lets c what is gonna follow!
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by ayobase(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Be nice!

Are u romancing him?
Someone that should be rebuked!
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by slimyem: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
ayobase:

A goat u are.....and this is the most stupid comment ever read from u on NL.....u r a disappointment and disgrace as a MOD...SMH...Seun even is becoming irritating to me these days....lets c what is gonna follow!
wetin happen?
Why body dey pepper you?
Na you be the deputy G.O?
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Flygeriansteve: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
ayobase:

Mr Zealot, direct d bad blood at d adulterous pastor!
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by obowunmi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pastor Akindele recently tasted the forbidden fruit of an Eve in his office and the result was that the Eve has delivered a...

LoooooooooooooooooL - is se,x a forbidden fruit? Na wa - sex is sweet.
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
ayobase:

You are a worse goat. . . A blind goat that cannot see that a fellow man is robbing you in broad daylight under the guise of MOG, and commiting sins and atrocities that he castigates his members for, and tries to cover them up. . . What does being a Mod have to do with speaking my mind? undecided

Mountain Goat!

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Flygeriansteve: Mr Zealot, direct d bad blood at d adulterous pastor!
No mind am. . . Not everyone is a cretinous follower of self acclaimed "Men of God".
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by CrazyMan(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2012
I reserve my comment for now...
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 12, 2012
Of course Adeboye had to hide it. His 'humble and holy' image makes him millions from the fools.idiiots.crazies that troop into his model parishes every sUNDAY. Anything that threatens to tarnish that image must be torn down. Esp not when he needs covenant partners...

Check this thread out...

Ten years ago, I called for people who will be my covenant partners; and several people volunteered. I said it would be for ten years, the ten years are over now and many of them had asked, what’s happening, are we going to continue? I told them I will ask God.
When I asked God, He said there will be a new set and it will not be for ten years. He said “because those people were in covenant with you for ten years, I had no choice but to keep them alive for ten years”

Now, the Lord says to me, the new set of partners will be for only three years. He said after three years, we can review. So, if you want to be one of my partners, your duties will be as follows:

You will pray for us every day, even if it’s only one minute; very simple prayer ‘Father, strengthen your son, don’t let his anointing run dry, don’t let him fail you, let him finish strong’. Four simple prayers: strengthen him, don’t let his anointing run dry, don’t let him fail you, and let him finish strong. That’s assignment one for my partners even if it’s only one minute a day, please, include us in your prayers.
You’ll fast with us as we used to do; February, July and December. All you need to do is a day at a time but if you can fast day and night continuously then, fourteen days alone will be enough. So, you’ll pray for us, you’ll fast and then you’ll support the work we are doing financially.
The new group, your support will be every month instead of every year and there will be ten groups. So, you’ll be able to join at least one of the ten groups.
1. GROUP ONE: N100 a month. USD Equivalent $1.00
2. GROUP TWO: N500 a month. $5.00
3. GROUP THREE: N1,000 a month. $10.00
4. GROUP FOUR: N5,000 a month. $50.00
5. GROUP FIVE: N10,000 a month. $100.00
6. GROUP SIX: N50,000 a month. $500.00
7. GROUP SEVEN: N100,000 a month. $1,000.00
8. GROUP EIGHT: N500,000 a month. $5,000.00
9. GROUP NINE: N1,000,000 a month. $10,000.00
10. GROUP TEN: N2,000,000 and above a month. $20,000.00
To register to be a partner click here

You can send your contributions in Dollars or Pounds. So you can pick whichever group you want to belong to. My advice is, come in at whatever level is convenient for you now, I trust my God that as He begins to bless you, you’ll keep on moving higher and there will be people who will enter in group two or three today before this time next year, they will already be in group ten. So please, take some one minute, you’ll write your name, your address, your phone number, and the group you want to belong to.
Re: Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary by Callotti: 6:11am On Sep 12, 2012
Fellow adulterers, it is time to praise ya lord!!! cheesy
Reverend Okochichi of NL and all the preaching of ONLY HOLY-HOLY NWENJE S-E-X ON NL should be committing suicide somewhere by now!
Mu che che che che

Norrrrin sweet like stolen d-ee-k or poohsie I tellya!
Can't wait to chop some more.
HMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMM HMMMMMM!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince / What Is The Difference Between Sunday Service And Sunday Mass? / If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.