Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (15313 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by omenziate(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
Serving a ban currently, Maclatunji in action
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
undecidedMy first ban was by sexkillz cos I admired Rhino.5dm's 14inch dicck! He said I was derailing the topic! Damn! Where is Rhino by the way? grin
My second ban was by the almighty queen of NL(name withheld).she said I was fighting and posting off topic! Babe am gonna revenge soon.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by ecode1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nah!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
r231:

abuse 10 people including me grin grin
are you a mod?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
berem: undecidedMy first ban was by sexkillz cos I admired Rhino.5dm's 14inch dicck! He said I was derailing the topic! Damn! Where is Rhino by the way? grin
My second ban was by the almighty queen of NL(name withheld).she said I was fighting and posting off topic! Babe am gonna revenge soon.
lol. How you gonna do dat
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by r231(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
centje: are you a mod?

abuse me first grin grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Ignatio(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Acidosis:
2nd was sexkillz, for derailing. I'm thinking he was drunk then cos virtually everyone derailed.. but His eyes only figured me out..

A case of a scapegoat.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by alaoeri: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Have been ban for 24hrs for mentioning Garri. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by stephenponti(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
I was banned just last week for mentioning GARRY!!!!!
it lasted for probably 18hrs
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by faoni572(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
I have never been banned before
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by DICKtator: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
AmBeautiful: NO

Jaybee is my 'sweetie, sweetie' tongue
p
hmmmmm..........
running world things
p.u.ssie power.
life would never be fair
grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by toria1980(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
r231:

abuse 10 people including me grin grin

you start with the abuse first, if i no go fire back undecided
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by aryzgreat: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Just released from 1 week ban for "garri related offences" G4 squad back cool
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Three years and counting no single ban.

I know I will maintain this unblemished record for the next hundred years.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
sniperwolf: No! Respect yourself and other Nairaland users and nobody will ban you
Time registered: October 13, 2006

Statistically, you are online 2 days/year. Boy, you will hardly get a ban.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
r231:

abuse me first grin grin
lol dude did you have a fight with ur babe or you hit trailer. I jst asked a question and you already agitated...well i dnt start insult but when you do, i wont fail to shoot 100times for jst one insult.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Obinoscopy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
jhydebaba: I was banned by PYGURU for 1hour.
Offence? I posted the names of people veiwing a particular thread (madrid vs barca).
People do it always and go scotfree so I wonder why I was banned.
Does it make me better? NO! Because I still see people do it and I've also done it again after the ban.

*i believe pyguru was high on weed and his team was on the losing side hence the ban*

This is the reason I love nairaland. Very hilarious , controversial and captivating posts. I almost embarrassed myself in the office while laughing out loud. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by shakara4u(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
hmmmmm...when you see mods on nl flex muscle,you wonder were we headed in this country

banned twice in jokes section

always watch my choice of words and all
next minute i want to post,i discovered i have been banned

when e do them,they lift am

cc;

seun

mukina

ben
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by r231(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
centje: lol dude did you have a fight with ur babe or you hit trailer. I jst asked a question and you already agitated...well i dnt start insult but when you do, i wont fail to shoot 100times for jst one insult.

the smiley at the end of the statement means JOKE.....

what has girlfriend or anything got to do with this

well sorry o i was only joking with you but i guess you don't take jokes undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nobody , I mean nobody tries that on the IROKO himself cool cool, Ban me and you will beg me with a new Moniker grin

Mods, na play i just dey play ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by StellaBella(f): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
Banned by Sexkillz twice
For fighting The great Onila!
Onila, I will catch u again.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
Yes, I have been banned before by MissyB for asking how one useless thread that made the front page affected the price of garri? The ban lasted one day. My problem is that many people ask similar questions on useless threads such as "how does this affect the health of Patience Jonathan?" or "How does this affect the price of that-which-must-not-be-mentioned?" but they don't get banned but when someone mentions garri, it becomes a problem. If you say garri derails a thread, the health of Patience Jonathan or that-which-must-not-be-mentioned also derails the thread. So you might as well ban everyone who posts that kind of question or ban none at all.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by dridowu: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
banned me for protecting the territorial integrity of my nation GARRILAND
my president , i wish to b 1 of ur citizen...lol
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by safarigirl(f): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
Got banned last saturday for repeatedly mentioning that-which-must-not-be-mentioned, got an alternate id immediately, my first alt id, felt great!:-D
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by greall1: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ban kee
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by chucky234(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
ifihearam: But seriously mactunji and pyguru are very annoying set of mods.
Guyy you still dey this our country called NAIRALAND,why dem come ban you na.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Shaw007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
No crackasss can ban me. . .shaw007 is Banproof cool
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by jaybee3(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
hmmmmm
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Chanchit: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
Currently on ban in Islamic section, by that guy wei bear bear dey from hin ear grow, Mac******.. Bt make i talk truth, me sef pass my boundry.

The first one was by that Ogugua wei dey wear windscreen, thinking its a nerdy glass, in celebrity section, for derailing.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by spoilerx: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
I was banned for talking about garri !!!

Its not my fault that I love garri & was trying to inquire about the current price of garri.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
How come most girls/ladies here are banned buy this same guy called Sexkillz, Is it a case of snob me and get banned undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by swtchicgurl: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
grin grin grin some people really deserve the ban ooo shocked shocked shocked

just try not to get another ban frm what you write here tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Happened To Christmas Cards? / Wealth Management Services - Do You Really Need Them / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.