Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (15310 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / A Thread For Members Who Have Never Been Banned! / SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Nobody , I mean nobody tries that on the IROKO himself cool cool, Ban me and you will beg me with a new Moniker grin
sharrap joor! Beg you say wetin happen? Na you be seun uncle? See your coconut head! Mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Lachynos2k2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
i was wrongly banned becos they tot i was talkin bout some kinda food (african white flakes)while on d contrary i was talkin about a football star...GARY NEVILLE...smh...i didnt mention garri ooo.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Excelboi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
I have been banned not once or twice. But all the ban came from that PYGURU
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by free2ryhme: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
one slowpoke banned me for five days i think it is sexxkills or whatever he call himself and one monkeyna2 ban me for garri comment

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Shaw007(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
Maria-G:
you will have to convince me...
I have been banned just once.
Offence- derailimg multiple threads at same time
hahaha. . .multi-taskinggrin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by TolaniLuv: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Please. What does Garri people means? I saw few comment mentioning it...
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by mizzyboy007: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
How does one know he's banned?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by tushbobo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
Banned for typing e-r-e-c-t-i-o-n while describing precast concrete construction methods.This is a common word used in construction and do not see why it should be censored.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
i was banned, I was a newbie then. Now my problem is even with this my new ID i still cant log in with my mobile phone. I prefer using it to the notebook. Seun why can't I log in with my mobile phone, even with my new ID?
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by unanghope: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
r231:

abuse me first grin grin
you look like nigeria railway sector! Abeg no curse oh! Na just descriptn oh
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by semid4lyfe(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Overban dey worry me sef but these days na me dey ban people grin

Power good o cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Shaw007(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
r231:

abuse me first grin grin
your head. . .oya bite me tongue
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by k2039: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
toria1980: what are the criteria to be banned
make i try am see grin grin grin grin

The Rebels

They have, in fact, merely adopted a knee-jerk reaction to whatever "law" is set before them. They are prime candidates for reverse
psychology. ("The best way to keep children from putting beans in their ears is to tell them they must put beans in their ears."wink They conform to nonconformity.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Claroo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Got banned 4 using d G*** sentence
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Shaw007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
virtuoso01: Three years and counting no single ban.

I know I will maintain this unblemished record for the next hundred years.
wow!! A Good citizen. . .dont worry,if u wont receive honours as a Nigerian,u'll receive it as a Nairalandergrin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by chucky234(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
berem: undecidedMy first ban was by sexkillz cos I admired Rhino.5dm's 14inch dicck! He said I was derailing the topic! Damn! Where is Rhino by the way? grin
My second ban was by the almighty queen of NL(name withheld).she said I was fighting and posting off topic! Babe am gonna revenge soon.
name withheld = Mukina
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
CHESSBOARD: How come most girls/ladies here are banned buy this same guy called Sexkillz, Is it a case of snob me and get banned undecided
Exactly the guy is a pathetic lowlife...you have an Ish with any of his girls he puts u on his wet list.
You all claiming uve never been banned i wonder how much seun has paid into your individual account for keeping a clean sheet.
Arrant Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by k2039: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
mizzyboy007: How does one know he's banned?
just try posting comment like "how does it affect the price of garri" like 5 times,then wait for like one hour.then try opening the page again,you will see the message sent to you.Goodluck!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by r231(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
unanghope: you look like nigeria railway sector! Abeg no curse oh! Na just descriptn oh

Shaw007: your head. . .oya bite me tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by chucky234(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
TolaniLuv: Please. What does Garri people means? I saw few comment mentioning it...
Garri people = people whose life depend solely on GARRI
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Shaw007(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
CHESSBOARD: How come most girls/ladies here are banned buy this same guy called Sexkillz, Is it a case of snob me and get banned undecided
dah kind tingringrin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by jamil2(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
How should I got banned? I never for once mentioned G.A.R.R.I in my posts nor should I engaged in dispute with anybody.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by wonlasewonimi: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
mizzyboy007: How does one know he's banned?

Seun and mukina would appear to you in your dreams...stroking sexkillz four-figure table head!
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Shaw007(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mehn!! Sexkillz get enemy o!! No be 4 mouthgrin
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
I'm the most banned and the most hated poster of NL....

Oi, my real handles - shymmex and shymex have been banned for 10 years each for no reason.... grin

I think Seun and all the mods are scared of the black man and black knowledge... grin

Mine is a conspiracy but that can't keep the Asiatic black man down..
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
shymexx: I'm the most banned and the most hated poster of NL....

Oi, my real handles - shymmex and shymex have been banned for 10 years each for no reason.... grin

I think Seun and all the mods are scared of the black man and black knowledge... grin

Mine is a conspiracy but that can't keep the Asiatic black man down..

If ever in doubt, blame thy race innit bruv tongue tongue
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by goofie: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Acidosis:

hahaha. . .lmao

May be I should help you then.. (lets derail the thread)

Now tell me, how have you been..?

so u mean if u derial,as in talk abt something else,u'l be banned?

i dint even think der ws anything like ban. and i cld be rebellious sad
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by zeefa: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
I was banned 2011 when I commented on a post about a job in qatar! I truly feel NL is a forum to enlighten people and guide individuals going on wrong direction in a forum. I gave full details about the scammer's and advise people to ignore them! D next I saw was a message that I have been banned. Since then, I dnt dare gave a reasonable contribution to issues like that again because I feel they all kw what was going on then n they embraced it! To b frank, I changed my I'd and re register again on NL.
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by davades(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Was banned in the travel section by Justwise for up 5mnths now I guessed......ban expiring by oct 9 wink
Re: Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. by valdubem(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
Banned by maclatunji in Islam for Muslims for Really poor manners and thread derailment.. Ban expires on 4:39pm On Oct 28

I swear, this maclatunji of a person, I will deal with him when I buy over nairaland. Seun get ready too coz I will ban U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan / What Happened To Christmas Cards? / Wealth Management Services - Do You Really Need Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.