Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

FCMB Direct Sales - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCMB Direct Sales (4776 Views)

Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) / Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank / FCMB Direct Sales Agent (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Direct Sales by obasijoy(f): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Please house, I got a text from FCMB inviting me for a chat on the above position tomorrow at their office at ojota. Please does anyone know the kind of thing to expect? Thanks for your contribution.
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by diran18: 5:33am On Sep 12, 2012
I got a text also. But mine is ogba. No clue
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by samik900(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2012
I tink is a marketing job where u wil b given a monthly target t raise,wit fine pay,its wort going anyway.hw did u guys apply?
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by lawalsalih: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
We did ours today in kaduna,but I just dnt knw hw much dey pay as salary.All I knw is that its a contract job.
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by sekemba(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
I got d txt too,deir office in ojota.wnt b able to make it so I calld to reschedul
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Lolzinski: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
For those who went for the chat in Kaduna today, how was the chat? What kinda questions were asked?
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Lolzinski: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
For those who went for the chat in Kaduna today, how was the chat? What kinda questions were asked?
lawalsalih: We did ours today in kaduna,but I just dnt knw hw much dey pay as salary.All I knw is that its a contract job.
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by deowynter: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hello peeps. Got d same msg today for a chat tomorrow . Pls for those that hv done theirs, what questions were asked? Thnx guys
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Adebhayor(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
i also got the text for a chat tomorrow at ogudu ojota. For those who had their chat today, could u please assist others by telling us the likely questions to be asked. thanks
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by roga: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
I got same text too, let people who have done theirs give us what to expect.
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Lolzinski: 5:41am On Sep 14, 2012
Nothing much, actually. We were asked three main questions...What year did you finish the NYSC thing? Have you handled Sales in any organization? Why do you think you are suitable for this job? It's a marketing job and the pay is in the region of 25-40k. In addition, you'd have a commission of 0.2/0.3 percent of the Deposits/Loans you bring in
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by oijeleo: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Plz how did you apply for the job with fcmb?
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by lawalsalih: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2012
Infact,we did ours in kaduna on 12th Sept 2012,it was ok,but we were told to xpect a feedback frm them on Monday nxt week.It seems its very urgent.But I knw their wil b training 4all d new contract staffs.
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Mildblue(f): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2012
Pls i was invited for the chat today by 5pm ogba.pls is their anyone who did his/hers there,pls wat was asked.pls i need urgent info,plssssssss
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Mildblue(f): 6:18am On Sep 18, 2012
@diran18,wat were u asked,and hw did it go?plssssss,reply
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Voned(f): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
I did mine there, the man just briefed us about the job as we start ranging from 25-40k then he asked us if we can do it and why should he hire us it was a group thing not individual thing but u will talk individually
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Mildblue(f): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
Tanx .am dere now.but goodness isnt 25k rather too small for a graduate?so did they say they get back to you?
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Mildblue(f): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
So wat was ur answer?
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Beautymc(f): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
@samik900:
I tink is a marketing job where u wil b given a monthly target t raise,wit fine pay,its wort going anyway.hw did u guys apply?
U are dreaming. With which fine pay? I've gone for their interview in Abuja 2 times. The salary is 25k. I am not joking, if u knw someone in Abj branch, u can call to confirm. A monthly target will be giving to u. If u write the test, definitely they will call u for a oral interview b'cos their pay is over small. Maybe other state won't be like that sha.
Re: FCMB Direct Sales by basisop(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
I advice you guys not to accept that useless job from FCMB. They will turn you to a slave and pay you paltry sum of 25k @ the end of the montTh. That amount can't take care of your transport fare, talk more of you. That job is an insult to graduates. They will promise to convert you after a probation period of one year(lies).

Please persist in your job search, God will surely reward your effort.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Direct Sales by Leoejiofor(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
basisop: I advice you guys not to accept that useless job from FCMB. They will turn you to a slave and pay you paltry sum of 25k @ the end of the montTh. That amount can't take care of your transport fare, talk more of you. That job is an insult to graduates. They will promise to convert you after a probation period of one year(lies).

Please persist in your job search, God will surely reward your effort.
GOD bless you, imagine, i receive their text message yesterday by 4:45pm, to come for a chat today by 11am, i called the number a lady pick my cal, i told her to reschedule my date, that am in ph, she told me to forget it, that is not possible, immediately i drop the cal , so because of 25k, i go enter lagos, they re nt serious.

(1) (Reply)

Job Invite / Salary Scale Of Bankers / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.