Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation (1694 Views)

Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo / Genuine Buyer Wants A Genuine Seller To Supply 4 Million Barrel Of Blco Mthly / Large Quantity Of Ago And Blco With Pop For Sale 08086656404 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation by abiatharoil: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
PLEASE FIND BELLOW OUR BUYER'S CIF PROCEDURE. ONLY GENUINE SELLER WITH DIRECT ALLOCATION FROM NNPC AND POP CONFIRMABLE AT LOYDS IN LONDON SHOULD CONTACT US. abiatharoilandgas@yahoo.com, abiatharoilandgas@gmail.com or info@abiatharoil.com. our website is www.abiatharoil.com. TEL.NOS +2348170060644 AND +2348135057064

CIF OPERATION PROCEDURE:

1) SELLER SUBMITS SIGNED AND SEALED SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA) TO BUYER.

2) BUYER SIGNS/SEALS THE SPA AND RETURNS. BOTH PARTIES DEPOSIT THE SIGNED SPA WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

3) BUYER SHALL SEND MT799 (PROOF OF FUND) TO SELLER’S NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT BY SWIFT.

4) AFTER DUE CONFIRMATION OF POF BY SWIFT, SELLER LOADS HIS VESSEL AND PROVIDES BUYER WITH COMPLETE VESSEL DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.

5) WITHIN 72 HOURS OF VERIFICATION OF VESSEL BUYER’S BANK SHALL PLACE A NON-OPERATIVE DLC (DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF CREDIT) COVERING THE CARGO

6) SELLER’S BANK RELEASES 2% PERFORMANCE BOND TO ACTIVATE THE BUYER’S BANK INSTRUMENT (THE DLC).

7) SELLER AUTHORIZES MASTER OF HIS LOADED VESSEL TO ISSUE MARINE NOR TO BUYER’S DISCHARGE PORT FACILITY/RECEIVING VESSEL (THIS NOR SHALL LEGALLY COMMIT THE VESSEL AND THE CARGO TO THE BUYER). DISCHARGE PORT MANAGER OR VESSEL MASTER SHALL, AFTER DUE CONFIRMATION OF THE ISSUED NOR ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM READINESS TO RECEIVE CARGO ON BEHALF OF THE BUYER. HE SHALL DO SO IN WRITING AND FORWARD TO SELLER’S CAPTAIN AND THE SELLER BY EMAIL.

cool UPON ARRIVAL AT PORT OF DISCHARGE AND WITHIN 24 HOURS, BUYER’S INSPECTORS SHALL CARRY OUT Q&Q CERTIFICATION OF THE CARGO, ON THE SELLER’S VESSEL BEFORE DISCHARGE INTO BUYER’S RECEIVING FACILITY. INSPECTORS SHALL ISSUE REPORT ACCEPTABLE TO BOTH PARTIES IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS.

9) AFTER SATISFACTORY Q&Q REPORT IS RELEASED TO BOTH PARTIES, MASTER OF LOADED VESSEL SHALL COMMENCE DISCHARGE INTO BUYER’S READY AND WAITING RECEIVING FACILITY.

10) BUYER MUST ENSURE THAT ALL SUPPORT EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY NECESSARY FOR THE DISCHARGE OPERATION IS AVAILABLE READY AND FUNCTIONAL WITHIN 24 HRS AFTER ARRIVAL. FURTHER DELAY ATTRACTS PAYMENT OF USD$70,000:00 PER DAY AS COVER FOR DEMURRAGE AND SHALL SUBSIST FOR 7 DAYS.

11) UPON COMPLETE DISCHARGE OF CARGO, BUYER’S BANK SHALL RELEASE ALL PAYMENTS BY SWIFT TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER TO THE SELLER AND ALL BENEFICIARIES.

CONDITION SELLER MUST MEET.

1. SELLER MUST INCLUDE POP DETAIL IN SPA FOR BUYERS CONFIRMATION IN LOYDS IN LONDON

2. SELLER MUST PRODUCE DOCUMENTS ON RIGHT TO ALLOCATION AND AUTHORITY TO SELL DIRECT FROM NNPC, ABUJA

3. SELLER'S ALLOCATION MUST BE DIRECT FROM NNPC AND MUST NOT BE OFF OPEC.

THANK YOU.
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation by OlufunmiO1: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
Pls u didn't state d quantity needed!My email is glister31@hotmail.com
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation by jhayluz: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Call me asap, my seller has confirmable allocation and every doc is available.
Just call me
Bb pin-255F7E65
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation by yeye4live(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
jhayluz: Call me asap, my seller has confirmable allocation and every doc is available.
Just call me
Bb pin-255F7E65
4were d seler dey,aso rock I laff u wit al dis ur fake business
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation by freshdew: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
TTT DEALS ONLY ON FORCADOS AND BLCO.NOTHING PREVENTS ANY BUYER FROM GETTING THEIR OWN VESSEL TO LOAD AND TAKE THEIR PRODUCTS AWAY.IF YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOUR BUYER(S)READY AND CAPABLE CALL ME 08091985291 or 08025273552
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation by wealthyk: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
i av sent email yet no response.called bt not picked nor call returned. i sure hope ds is 4 real cos i went tru alot 2 get some1 2 do ds biz.
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation by loverboy80(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
@welthyk,I av a genuine and serious seller....infact we av a loaded vessel blco now with Q88 and oda related documents..if interested reach me at mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk...07057553768/08062975936...Marcus
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation by wealthyk: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2012
Hello marcus, am also selling too but no probs got ur details. can u get a buyer for dpk? cos i av a coy in stock of large qty.. ds guy dt posted ds stuff is not for real cos i sent mails n called him bt got no response and d sellers av been calling me n i dont wat lie to tell them anymore

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Meat Processing Business / I Need Business Partners On Zobo Leaf (Export) / 34 Perfect Business Ideas For Young People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.