Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Genuine Buyer Wants A Genuine Seller To Supply 4 Million Barrel Of Blco Mthly - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Genuine Buyer Wants A Genuine Seller To Supply 4 Million Barrel Of Blco Mthly (1056 Views)

Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo / Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation / Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Buyer Wants A Genuine Seller To Supply 4 Million Barrel Of Blco Mthly by nonlams: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2012
Dear serious seller/mandate,

please find below my buyers procedure and please do not contact me when you cannot meet up with the procedure.

my contact email is abiatharoilandgas@yahoo.com,abiatharoilandgas@gmail.com and my phone number is 08135057064 or 08132309906.

CIF OPERATION PROCEDURE:

1) SELLER SUBMITS SIGNED AND SEALED SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA) TO BUYER.

2) BUYER SIGNS/SEALS THE SPA AND RETURNS. BOTH PARTIES DEPOSIT THE SIGNED SPA WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

3) BUYER SHALL SEND MT799 (PROOF OF FUND) TO SELLER’S NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT BY SWIFT.

4) AFTER DUE CONFIRMATION OF POF BY SWIFT, SELLER LOADS HIS VESSEL AND PROVIDES BUYER WITH COMPLETE VESSEL
DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.

5) WITHIN 72 HOURS OF VERIFICATION OF VESSEL BUYER’S BANK SHALL PLACE A NON-OPERATIVE DLC (DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF
CREDIT) COVERING THE CARGO

6) SELLER’S BANK RELEASES 2% PERFORMANCE BOND TO ACTIVATE THE BUYER’S BANK INSTRUMENT (THE DLC).

7) SELLER AUTHORIZES MASTER OF HIS LOADED VESSEL TO ISSUE MARINE NOR TO BUYER’S DISCHARGE PORT FACILITY/RECEIVING
VESSEL (THIS NOR SHALL LEGALLY COMMIT THE VESSEL AND THE CARGO TO THE BUYER). DISCHARGE PORT MANAGER OR VESSEL
MASTER SHALL, AFTER DUE CONFIRMATION OF THE ISSUED NOR ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM READINESS TO RECEIVE CARGO ON
BEHALF OF THE BUYER. HE SHALL DO SO IN WRITING AND FORWARD TO SELLER’S CAPTAIN AND THE SELLER BY EMAIL.

cool UPON ARRIVAL AT PORT OF DISCHARGE AND WITHIN 24 HOURS, BUYER’S INSPECTORS SHALL CARRY OUT Q&Q CERTIFICATION OF
THE CARGO, ON THE SELLER’S VESSEL BEFORE DISCHARGE INTO BUYER’S RECEIVING FACILITY. INSPECTORS SHALL ISSUE
REPORT ACCEPTABLE TO BOTH PARTIES IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS.

9) AFTER SATISFACTORY Q&Q REPORT IS RELEASED TO BOTH PARTIES, MASTER OF LOADED VESSEL SHALL COMMENCE DISCHARGE
INTO BUYER’S READY AND WAITING RECEIVING FACILITY.

10) BUYER MUST ENSURE THAT ALL SUPPORT EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY NECESSARY FOR THE DISCHARGE OPERATION IS AVAILABLE
READY AND FUNCTIONAL WITHIN 24 HRS AFTER ARRIVAL. FURTHER DELAY ATTRACTS PAYMENT OF USD$70,000:00 PER DAY AS
COVER FOR DEMURRAGE AND SHALL SUBSIST FOR 7 DAYS.

11) UPON COMPLETE DISCHARGE OF CARGO, BUYER’S BANK SHALL RELEASE ALL PAYMENTS BY SWIFT TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER TO THE
SELLER AND ALL BENEFICIARIES.

Discount : 10/6 or 9/5

CONDITION SELLER MUST MEET.

1. SELLER MUST INCLUDE POP DETAIL IN SPA FOR BUYERS CONFIRMATION IN LOYDS IN LONDON

2. SELLER MUST PRODUCE DOCUMENTS ON RIGHT TO ALLOCATION AND AUTHORITY TO SELL FROM NNPC WHEN CONTRACT IS SIGNED
TO BUYERS BANK
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants A Genuine Seller To Supply 4 Million Barrel Of Blco Mthly by loverboy80(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2012
I HAVE A SELLER THAT MEET YOUR BUYER'S DEMAND..I HAVE REPLY YOUR MAIL WITH THE PROCEDURE..CHECK IT AND GET BACK TO ME.
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants A Genuine Seller To Supply 4 Million Barrel Of Blco Mthly by scottng(m): 1:54am On Jun 24, 2012
Good day sir,am leo scott by name,we are faciclitator of oli and gas,I saw ur post dats why am sendn u this msg,we have link to suppliers of blco and ago,pls let us no if u are still in need to buy so that we can move on from here,u can mail on my email leoscott6@aol.com and call me on 07039227725 or 08155489092,pls do get back to me...thanks.scott
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants A Genuine Seller To Supply 4 Million Barrel Of Blco Mthly by dahunco(m): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
Good day sir, upon the request of your buyer, I have a seller that can meet your demand. If you are interested, my email is cdare82@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com. Your buyer procedure is the same with my seller procedure, so this will Make deal go true.
Thank.
Charles.
Re: Genuine Buyer Wants A Genuine Seller To Supply 4 Million Barrel Of Blco Mthly by MEmmanuel: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
We can deliver effectively with strict adherence
to your buyer's procedure.
Buyer's side of commission is TOTALLY OPEN.

Revert asap, if need.

Regards,

M. EMMANUEL
+234-8166827991
gudluk2us@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Loaded Blco Vessel In Port Harcourt Waters :n80 Less 4 / Dredgers Of Different Sizes For Sale, Hire And Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.