Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109440 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
OliverPin: Hey guys. Sm1 shuld take me seriously. This is a big deal for me
send me a PM but note am out of lagos for home, dont know where you are located cool
am currently in the south - Akwa Ibom, so dont know cud have helped you out, for now let me flex with Endfx and enjoy mother land small grin grin grin grin
Lagos on hold till further notice grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
OliverPin: Ayo u won't understand. I wana devote from now to january in learnng this shit. I just hope I can learn better alone since I can't find sm I can meet. Anyways thanx for answerin me. Bless

You can learn it alone. Better if you could find a trader to put you through.

Just like a pebble thrown into the pond and forms ripples later, it begins with you.

Start with self-education first, then the aura begins to show on the outside.

The forum is always open. Ask questions and traders would answer you.

If you wanna learn from other traders that would really lead you through the night, not those coupla seminars, you are good to go.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
I think i have lost trading focus, guys abeg, how does one regain his concentration back after series of losses?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
Just checked my SHORT On gold. I must say that swing trade does take patience...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hesus Xritos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
honeric01: I think i have lost trading focus, guys abeg, how does one regain his concentration back after series of losses?

Well, what can I say?

Have a chat with naijababe. grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, just look at your previous profits and just believe in yourself again.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
honeric01: I think i have lost trading focus, guys abeg, how does one regain his concentration back after series of losses?

Take some time off, those losses are going to becloud judgement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
Rozay I just sent u a mail. Donno why I culdnt edit it. New to this site
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
OliverPin: Rozay I just sent u a mail. Donno why I culdnt edit it. New to this site
saw it, has been replied, you can now send your message across cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
Info tanx a lot. I will follow all the instructions yall handn out to me. Tanx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
ayox2003:

Well, what can I say?

On a more serious note, just look at your previous profits and just believe in yourself again.

Frawzey

naijababe:

Take some time off, those losses are going to becloud judgement.

Thanks guys, tried this for 2 weeks, couldn't stay without trading, itching fingers even though i was doing other things, maybe i should to damage my batteries, then I'd have no means to come online for a while so as to take the necessary time off sad angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
ayox2003:

Well, what can I say?

Frawzey
+10000
i remember when i blew 3 accounts in a row and i took a 6 month break from trading, i felt very bad, but in forex whether you leave or not guys will still be raking and the market will still be moving grin grin grin grin
so i was, well if people can make it then why shud i give up, and i came back and sat down, i studied what caused my losses, started working on avoiding them and solving the errors i had, men the day i did that i felt brand new, since then no more gambling but its been business althrough, especially with a wonderful thread with wonderful traders, like yah all, this is the place to be, kudos --house cool
losses come but when i they come i laugh cause they are all part of the business smiley smiley
cause the next profit = loss Raised to power 2
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
rozayx5:
+10000
i remember when i blew 3 accounts in a row and i took a 6 month break from trading, i felt very bad, but in forex whether you leave or not guys will still be raking and the market will still be moving grin grin grin grin
so i was, well if people can make it then why shud i give up, and i came back and sat down, i studied what caused my losses, started working on avoiding them and solving the errors i had, men the day i did that i felt brand new, since then no more gambling but its been business althrough, especially with a wonderful thread with wonderful traders, like yah all, this is the place to be, kudos --house cool
losses come but when i they come i laugh cause they are all part of the business smiley smiley
cause the next profit = loss Raised to power 2

Thats just it. You nailed it. Case closed. wink

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bond777(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
honeric01:

Thanks guys, tried this for 2 weeks, couldn't stay without trading, itching fingers even though i was doing other things, maybe i should to damage my batteries, then I'd have no means to come online for a while so as to take the necessary time off sad angry

You need to do whatever you have to do to stop the need to trade, you are forcing trades and it's clouding your judgement. Try and take a month off eh, the market ain't going nowhere. It's been here long before you and will be here long after you are gone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
naijababe:

You need to do whatever you have to do to stop the need to trade, you are forcing trades and it's clouding your judgement. Try and take a month off eh, the market ain't going nowhere. It's been here long before you and will be here long after you are gone.

Trying grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
^ That's the spirit wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Kay1kay1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2012

You have been doing trading for too long...

Go out of town for at least a week (no computer, no cellphone)... Get non-trading books to read... Hit the gym, do hiking, mountain climbing or some outdoor activity. Perhaps these could help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
Kay1kay1:

You have been doing trading for too long...

Go out of town for at least a week (no computer, no cellphone)... Get non-trading books to read... Hit the gym, do hiking, mountain climbing or some outdoor activity. Perhaps these could help.

naijababe:

I will do this by December, at least it makes more sense not to trade during this period.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
Y'all have to forgive but someone just sent this to me. I have been laughing so hard my ribs ache.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
naijababe: Y'all have to forgive but someone just sent this to me. I have been laughing so hard my ribs ache.

Is this to appease the gods or what? that goat head looks scaring.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
honeric01:

Is this to appease the gods or what? that goat head looks scaring.

In preparation of Isiewu I think grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by takeprofit: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
naijababe:

In preparation of Isiewu I think grin

What got me laughing 2day was my guy's post on fb that since Gej announced fuel increment of jan 1 and changed unilag maulag on may 29. incase he sells naija to china this oct 1. he'll change his name to Ching Chong Lee or whatever grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
Toks2008:

12828 is the next availale supp i see. WE can chill out at that level and see what happens next week.

Happy weekend to you all.

Toks2008:

Hi Bollinger and quite an age.

Yes you have the right to disagree but believe me Bollinger, i am a swing trader and a very good one at that.

Now i can tell you that euro is still crashing far down but lets assume you took a sell at 12972 and you have left your position for some days now not exiting but targeting supp 12752 which looks green to me, you would have been at the mercy of crazy moves watching your pips reduce when you ought to have taking advantage of teh random moves to make several number of pips.

Now don't get me wrong, i am only saying it will be difficult to trade this manually because your emotions may not allow you watch pips retrace on you. But if you have a strong mihdset maybe you can weather the storm.

But as i wrote, with good mm, you can trade any crazy spikes without fear. If you must trade long term then i suggest using large stop loss of 200pips/150pips standard and it must tally with not more than 5% of your equity so that at -150pips, you can still afford to sleep off peacefully. But asides this, you may have high BP trading long term. Hope you get my point.

Random moves can be very very devastating for tradrs who just leave positions to run too long and even more tormenting if you trade the trend manually.

Euro still crashing down but we just might see that happening on friday which may be occasioneed by the NFP.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Kay1kay1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
naijababe: Y'all have to forgive but someone just sent this to me. I have been laughing so hard my ribs ache.

grin
Who offended who? Is it the goat? Or the owner whose we.ed was taken from him or her (and given to the goat)? ... This is high, high celebration. Hope the one devouring the plate, sm(o)k and drink no be trader sha?...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Theyjih: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
Thats WEEDINPENDENCE imho.. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Theyjih: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2012

if the urge to trade cant be resisted have u tried paper trading ur thought/ plan? real-time? it does help.. it has helped me a lot ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
Men am seeing thingz men, after a cool rally i have made some cool pips already from the downward rally, for now i am trading on the beach , trading needs a cool environment with cool breeze it makes you relaxed when you are analysing grin grin grin grin grin grin, , nothing better than a cool trade on a cool beachside grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
Theyjih:

if the urge to trade cant be resisted have u tried paper trading ur thought/ plan? real-time? it does help.. it has helped me a lot ...

Thanks, i am going to try this too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by efe22(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
NOT AGAIN. I have just been ban today @mt5 forum for bonus hunting. I was already +$220 in just 29 days of being member. I wish them God mercies for wasting my time/money. Not posting for bonus capital in my life again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
efe22: NOT AGAIN. I have just been ban today @mt5 forum for bonus hunting. I was already +$220 in just 29 days of being member. I wish them God mercies for wasting my time/money. Not posting for bonus capital in my life again.

Hey Efe long time no see, since ;last we met no call no messages, men you can do better than that, as for mt5 i advice you stop posting once you hit 100$ a month, and thats the best to avoid uneccesary attendtiion from mods, sorry.; angry undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Impulse80(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
OliverPin: Ayo u won't understand. I wana devote from now to january in learnng this shit. I just hope I can learn better alone since I can't find sm I can meet. Anyways thanx for answerin me. Bless
Hey,where do u reside?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.