Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109323 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Impulse80(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
rozayx5: Men am seeing thingz men, after a cool rally i have made some cool pips already from the downward rally, for now i am trading on the beach , trading needs a cool environment with cool breeze it makes you relaxed when you are analysing grin grin grin grin grin grin, , nothing better than a cool trade on a cool beachside grin grin grin grin
Chai! ENJOUYMENT NO GO KILL U O!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Impulse80(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
naijababe: Hesus Xritos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yesuos!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 5:52am On Oct 02, 2012
guyz sleeping and people where pipn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AUD rate news

some cool cash, long time i traded news but cud not resist this one

as you can see just 5 minutes of pre news research(EXPO) grin grin i knew what to do and the pips came rollin in,i love news but i love my mechanics better grin grin grin grin grin
dont forget NFP on friday its gonna be payday cool cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2012
misssed my darling AU. Well, was not very sure, so, had to wait. Did not want to be caught in some random crazy spikes. will wait for the next opportunity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2012
BUY EU @ 1.29178 AND TP @ 1.30000 TAKE CARE LESS I FORGET SL@ 1.28928
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2012
Impulse I stay around mile2. + how do I check ma pm? Is it thru yahoomail?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 02, 2012
These terms are much meeehn. Goodluck guys. All the best @Rozay
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 02, 2012
Guys iono why I can't download a demo acct on my bold2. Is laptop better.? I bought one for this reason though. Any idea
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2012
ncpat: BUY EU @ 1.29178 AND TP @ 1.30000 TAKE CARE LESS I FORGET SL@ 1.28928

lets see how it unfolds, we in the same boat grin grin grin grin grin grin
+21 pips already = 5 pips locked cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2012
OliverPin: Guys iono why I can't download a demo acct on my bold2. Is laptop better.? I bought one for this reason though. Any idea
any serious trading, i advice you get a PC cool
cause you cant do much analysis on mobile devices, those platforms are best used for checking running trades while on the go and if possible closing profits grin grin smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by efe22(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2012
rozayx5:

Hey Efe long time no see, since ;last we met no call no messages, men you can do better than that, as for mt5 i advice you stop posting once you hit 100$ a month, and thats the best to avoid uneccesary attendtiion from mods, sorry.; angry undecided
Yeah brother. Some personal issues took me away and I use the small time to post there via mobile. Happy green pips smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Bollinger(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2012
Bollinger: exciting times this week. multiple pairs have generated signals to trade for potential profits. Some confirmed their direction a while back, while others just recently, while some are in the process. First, the GBPCHF pair should reach TP this week for a target of 15270 after breaking trendline and completing it's swing pattern, same as EURAUD. It's projected target is 12510, but one should be mindful that the trade is a trade against the major trend. The buy signal was confirmed first before a sell signal, the sell being the major trend. so, with that knowledge, if price does hit target an immediate sell will be opened on the pair for a TP of 12228. Another good one to look out for is the GPYJPY pair. It's direction was confirmed on the 12th of SEP but the swing pattern was not confirmed till the 19 of SEP. my prayer is that the pair retraces to 12760 or thereabouts, upon which a sell will be initiated for a TP of 12398. USDJPY is in the process of starting a nice swing on the 4hr chart, and my money would be that once the swing is completed it would generate a buy for a tp of 81.04. But as i said it is in the process of it. no serious condideration will be given to the pair until 79.25 is broken. If all goes according to plan and it does break 79.25, and reaches 81.04, and key trendlines are broken, we will enter a sell for a tp of 75.85, the sell being the major trend on the daily chart. the projected buy on the pair, is the pair completing it's swing pattern for the major sell on the daily chart. Lastly, CADCHF. That has been a pain in my butt. it's trend was confirmed on the 31st of AUG but the swing was not confirmed until the 21st of SEP with the break of the trendline. TP projection for the 4hr is 98.12.
Key note: all trades are for long term traders. If your pip targets are less than 100 pips then dont consider these trades as you will definitely be stopped out. one must always consider a minimum ratio of 2:1 on any trade. If my target is 200 pips then my stop will be nothing less than a 100 pips. But you can still use it as a guide for the direction of the market.
Below are key trendline breaks.
Goodluck.

Now that EURAUD has met it's target an immediate sell will be opened but to a new target of 12200. we can open it now or wait for the trendline below to be broken. one down two to go. now for cadchf and gbpchf to meet price projection. Initialy i had anticipated GBPCHF's target to be 15270, but due to the huge pullback we will be changing timeframe's from 4hr to daily. the new TP being 15440 to compensate for and meet price projection on the daily.

Keynote again: these signals are for traders with a long term view of the market. If your pip targets are less that 150, please do not trade these calls.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2012
efe22:
Yeah brother. Some personal issues took me away and I use the small time to post there via mobile. Happy green pips smiley
no shaking, just got concerned when i noticed your absense, happy to hear the trading blood still flows in your veins grin
am currently not in Lagos, but when next i pass through Benin back to Lagos i will see you smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2012
With this setup below on EUR/AUD WEEKLY CHART the 8EMA is crossing the 21EMA from below I strongly advice the EUR/AUD Lovers to go on a long buy with 200 to 400 pips as TAKE-PROFIT

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2012
My laymans analysis on gold:
after breaching R1 and retracing gold is in a sit tight, range but the bulls are still in power here
a bearish breakout below 1776 pivot, could head directly for 1765 or more, but the obstacles on its bearish path are many after a bulish day ride yesterday
for now i think staying out of it wud be the best till a catalyst is provided for a breakout, once a breakout happens i will be alerted, promptly smiley for now i am still a xtra new bie in gold, but i love its movements grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2012
Toks2008:

Long term trading is good but its best when you use intraday charts to trade it taking advantage of pullbacks. Leaving positions to run for too long is not advisable when trading manually as random moves will and must surely come in thereby watching profitable pips disappear before your very eyes.

Fortunately i am very skilled in identifying strong supp/res levels and i simply use this as a leverage against random moves. So we may see a strong move down on euro but i will advice that traders exit their sell around supp 12828 and wait for another possible pullback.

We are likely to see another intraday bullish rally today on euro as a breach of res 12926/936 may see euro moving higher to test res 12959 so traders should watch out for this.

Prolific intraday traders can also consider buying euro 12891/12876 with sl 12846 and tp at 12959.

Trade with care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Bollinger(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2012
Toks2008:

We are likely to see another intraday bullish rally today on euro as a breach of res 12926/936 may see euro moving higher to test res 12959 so traders should watch out for this.

Prolific intraday traders can also consider buying euro 12891/12876 with sl 12846 and tp at 12959.

Trade with care.

Careful toks, i think EURUSD is on the verge of tumbling like a drunken sailor. Might be wrong though. I really don't have too much affinity towards the pair. how have you been anyways?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by surveyProf(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2012
NZDUSD green pips!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2012
^^^^^^^^^ nice, keep it up, just got stopped out on EU will enter again, after some analysis, to know which trend to follow, then close for the day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by surveyProf(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2012
EURUSD made me smile cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by surveyProf(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2012
shop closed for today, 100 pips!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2012
Bollinger:

Careful toks, i think EURUSD is on the verge of tumbling like a drunken sailor. Might be wrong though. I really don't have too much affinity towards the pair. how have you been anyways?

I trade using failed supp and res levels and as i wrote before, i am highly skilled in this area. So buying euro at supp 12891/12876 with sl at 12846/12836 with tp at 12958 still remains a good option. If 12846 get breahed, i will wait to sell euro after a pullback.

Because the swing configuration i see still suggests a bullish rally on euro to res 12954. That is the intraday swing i see,

But if supp 12846 gives way,i sell down to 12808 and recover the lost pips as well as make new pips down thereby still maintaining profits. That is my intraday style of trading.

Forex trading no easy and we can only speculate so make we dey see how euro go play the cards today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2012
surveyProf: EURUSD made me smile cheesy cheesy
smart guy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Kashif(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2012
Bollinger vs ncpat on EURAUD: Bollinger has a much better logic/reason backing his analysis, which is price action! I am not saying ncpat is illogical but price is what drives indicators. Ignore S/R to your peril!

I have been waiting to see EA get to 1.2540 but it did/has not. Will wait some more.....to see if it pulls up a little more at least.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2012
efe22: NOT AGAIN. I have just been ban today @mt5 forum for bonus hunting. I was already +$220 in just 29 days of being member. I wish them God mercies for wasting my time/money. Not posting for bonus capital in my life again.

Chie Ya sorry. I made 118 in 2weeks from MT5 alone. I know how u feel. Nigeria forex penalise me for posting too many short post. I will soon be payed for last month. Them never see any thing yet I go use there bonus buy island soon. New month new posting new hustle, Leg Go.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2012
EU wanna play grin grin grin grin grin grin
anywhere you like you can go,, my name is MTN smiley smiley
well came out with 5 pips breakeven shocked
will just close of NU cause its against the yellow line, or i will lock 10 pips and know that i have made 85 pips today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by surveyProf(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2012
rozayx5: ^^^^^^^^^ nice, keep it up, just got stopped out on EU will enter again, after some analysis, to know which trend to follow, then close for the day

There is a secret I hv been using to trade the EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD for the pass 2 months now, U hv to enter ur trade before London market open, I.e 4am Nigerian time, highest before 10am Nigeria time u are in profit, It has always worked for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by frenchman2: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2012
honeric01: I think i have lost trading focus, guys abeg, how does one regain his concentration back after series of losses?
hello sir, you're not alone. september was terrible for me. over trading and forcing trades. series of losses.
my wedding fast approaching, what i've been able to raise offline for the event is nothing to right home about.
trying to raise the needed cash online (forex ofcourse), got my account seriously dented in the process.

just take a break my man. That's just what i'm doing.
we will both bounce back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by efe22(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2012
rozayx5:
no shaking, just got concerned when i noticed your absense, happy to hear the trading blood still flows in your veins grin
am currently not in Lagos, but when next i pass through Benin back to Lagos i will see you smiley smiley
Thanks man. Each time I see your post here, I am always encouraged. Whether Devil likes it or not, I will trade. Once I start, no going back by God grace unless I get a divine call to stop trading fx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=prowitin]

Chie Ya sorry. I made 118 in 2weeks from MT5 alone. I know how u feel. Nigeria forex penalise me for posting too many short post. I will soon be payed for last month. Them never see any thing yet I go use there bonus buy island soon. New month new posting new hustle, Leg Go. [/quote

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2012
Toks2008:

I trade using failed supp and res levels and as i wrote before, i am highly skilled in this area. So buying euro at supp 12891/12876 with sl at 12846/12836 with tp at 12958 still remains a good option. If 12846 get breahed, i will wait to sell euro after a pullback.

Because the swing configuration i see still suggests a bullish rally on euro to res 12954. That is the intraday swing i see,

But if supp 12846 gives way,i sell down to 12808 and recover the lost pips as well as make new pips down thereby still maintaining profits. That is my intraday style of trading.

Forex trading no easy and we can only speculate so make we dey see how euro go play the cards today.

Thanx for the insight n that is the point, we need to wait for right entry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2012
frenchman2:
hello sir, you're not alone. september was terrible for me. over trading and forcing trades. series of losses.
my wedding fast approaching, what i've been able to raise offline for the event is nothing to right home about.
trying to raise the needed cash online (forex ofcourse), got my account seriously dented in the process.

just take a break my man. That's just what i'm doing.
we will both bounce back.

You're in the spirit my brother, if not that i have made money from this business before, i would have given up since.
The race is really not for the weak o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.