Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109648 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
yh silibaba.... me will start with 150 though... buh ama learn wild till january though. tanx man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by silibaba: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
lol grin
honeric01:

o....k...a....y embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 2:33am On Oct 05, 2012
I see EU heading to 1.31676 and 1.31676 is the trigger point for swing traders which might likely proceed to 1.32828 so buy now and take profit @ 1.31676

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2012
Wanna know why the market behave stupid last night, here it is

Summary of the FOMC Meeting last night
Key points from the minutes are summarized as follows:
Fed officials saw manageable bond-buying risks
FOMC saw longer-term inflation expectations as stable
FOMC predicted economic growth to speed up in 2013, 2014, 2015
FOMC participants saw “persistent headwinds” in recovery, and said housing market is impeding recovery.
FOMC participants saw “significant downside risks” to growth
FOMC saw retail sales “somewhat stronger than expected”
FOMC participants expected inflation to be 2% or less, with most seeing risks to inflation as balanced.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 3:25am On Oct 05, 2012
The Almighty NFP don come. Today na today. I might not even trade self. Good luck to those who will.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by omaojo1: 3:28am On Oct 05, 2012
naijababe:

If to say na like dat the money dey stay inside pocket, pipu wey go spend am dey wait for one side

You nor be babe? You can be our resident mummy then grin Next time split your positions between both, best way to play the crudes.

Ayox2003, shey na u dey hold gold? Helep me beg am now sad

Resident mummy offer kept in view, tnx for the 2 cents.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:13am On Oct 05, 2012
surveyProf:

You have spoken well, I have been here for just 2 weeks now, I discover dat der are lots of people who are here to bring u down, if my postings might be offensive to dem, I am so so sorry, I will not post pictures again, my strategy does not have to do with any EA, but bankers magic numbers, I have been using it for the past six months, that means if I post my account balance here, many people here might not be able to survive the shock/ envious.

Finally, I am dat ur guy, we normally meet @ Chicken republic Jankande!!!

nice to hear that! smiley
you know i have met with so many traders so it might take time to remember you unless you call me smiley smiley

i remember when i came here is season 7 some guys said i wont last up to 2 weeks trading forex. funny enough some of them dont cme here again. God knows what happened to them, being a successful trader and sharing your system or anything on this thread brings a lot of bullets which you need to block

AM happy for you at least you took advantage while i was there in Lagos, keep posting them cause they are an encouragement to newbies and there is nothing more refreshing than greens in a traders account history grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
remember after every good trade take something chill to calm your brain and get set for the next ATM signal grin grin grin grin grin
this thread is nobodies fathers parlour, you can post what you like anytime any day angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by mekuzoil(m): 6:01am On Oct 05, 2012
Good morning guys!
Can somebody pls give me a link to these forum posting sites,both the Nigerian and the Indian counterpart, or any other,thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2012
please i saw some PMs , if you sent me one, i will reply you before noon, cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by chyko26: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2012
Good morning all pls i'm new to this forum and will like to know if betonmarkets.com is real or not cus i have not made a single profit and kept losing good money...can't stop thinking they re scam, have any one receive money from them? i do need a reply...thanks. cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2012
chyko26: Good morning all pls i'm new to this forum and will like to know if betonmarkets.com is real or not cus i have not made a single profit and kept losing good money...can't stop thinking they re scam, have any one receive money from them? i do need a reply...thanks. cry cry cry

They are very much real.Send me a Pm I will put you through.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2012
Hello house, EURUSD,GBPUSD,EURJPY AND GBPJPY ARE STILL BEST PAIRS TO TRADE BASED ON DAILY CHART ANALYSIS.BECAUSE OF VOLUME AND DIRECTION. SUGGEST OTHERS.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by surveyProf(m): 6:44am On Oct 05, 2012
rozayx5:

nice to hear that! smiley
you know i have met with so many traders so it might take time to remember you unless you call me smiley smiley

i remember when i came here is season 7 some guys said i wont last up to 2 weeks trading forex. funny enough some of them dont cme here again. God knows what happened to them, being a successful trader and sharing your system or anything on this thread brings a lot of bullets which you need to block

AM happy for you at least you took advantage while i was there in Lagos, keep posting them cause they are an encouragement to newbies and there is nothing more refreshing than greens in a traders account history grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
remember after every good trade take something chill to calm your brain and get set for the next ATM signal grin grin grin grin grin
this thread is nobodies fathers parlour, you can post what you like anytime any day angry angry angry angry

Thanks for your wonderful words of encurragement, anyway sometimes it is all like dat, especially in a forum like dis, some are doing poorly while others are doing beatifully well, I normally watch frm side line i.e anonymous and ready some few intelligent post, i.e frm people like Toks, Honeric, Unclenna urself etc,...
Anyway, +100 pips dis morning, NZDUSD sell @ 0.82500 take profit @ 0.82450, 10x10 =100pips,
would hv like to post pixs, but do not want people here to feel offended.

Finally, I will call u, later in the day, do hv a nice day, am waiting for the NFP news!!!

Will reply ur mails those that sent me mail....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2012
just incase you dont remember grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2012
got a sweet sell signal got only 10 pips from it, cant take trades today, am trading only the NFP news and after that, i rest for the week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2012
I see EU heading north-pole

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2012
ncpat: I see EU heading north-pole

Long term NORTH BUT SHORT TERM SOUTH based on NEWS FORCAST.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2012
closed all my trades from yesterday for 239pips on eu,gu and au. Will stay on the sideline till after non farm. By the way my four strength Indies say bearish on eu, gu, au, and nu. Usually i don't joke with such signals cos if they all say the same thing it means Usd is strong across the board but hey today is nonfarm and I wanna end the week peacefully lol. A pleasant morning to you all.

Big Sis Greetings. Seems ur crude is on a bearish thing oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2012
FOREXMART: closed all my trades from yesterday for 239pips on eu,gu and au. Will stay on the sideline till after non farm. By the way my four strength Indies say bearish on eu, gu, au, and nu. Usually i don't joke with such signals cos if they all say the same thing it means Usd is weak across the board but hey today is nonfarm and I wanna end the week peacefully lol. A pleasant morning to you all.

My dear you got jokes o,bearish? Me think not! Just because it's you sha na hin dey make me post the chart below. Omo car wash part 2 dey wait for me for Youtube, catch y'all in the afternoon.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Kashif(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2012
FOREXMART: closed all my trades from yesterday for 239pips on eu,gu and au. Will stay on the sideline till after non farm. By the way my four strength Indies say bearish on eu, gu, au, and nu. Usually i don't joke with such signals cos if they all say the same thing it means Usd is weak across the board but hey today is nonfarm and I wanna end the week peacefully lol. A pleasant morning to you all.

I saw a contradiction above.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2012
rozayx5: please i saw some PMs , if you sent me one, i will reply you before noon, cool cool cool

Sent u one, abeg reply sharp sharp.. Pipslocker!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by takeprofit: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2012
naijababe:

My dear you got jokes o,bearish? Me think not! Just because it's you sha na hin dey make me post the chart below. Omo car wash part 2 dey wait for me for Youtube, catch y'all in the afternoon.

From your chart, doesit mean oil would get to 1.9.75?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by takeprofit: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2012
infofirst: Look and suggest constructively Bosses and happi trading day

Great analysis. How did u get that?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2012
Kashif:

I saw a contradiction above.

sorry that was a typo. Ment to say Use is strong across the board lol. Thanks, corrected that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2012
takeprofit:

If you mean 91.75, that was exceeded by 10pips yesterday. Next target looks to 94.14 which could certainly push up to 95.70
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by samuel72(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2012
can anyone send me piplocker. my mail is dehindethompson@yahoo.com. thank.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by takeprofit: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2012
takeprofit:

Sorry. i meant 109.75 cos the arrow points there. i can see the fibos indicates the targets. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2012
takeprofit:

Sorry. i meant 109.75 cos the arrow points there. i can see the fibos indicates the targets. Thanks.

I see what you mean now, it could get to 109.75, that level is the 161.75 extension of current retracement. I tend to take my positions one level at a time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder1: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2012
naijababe:

I see what you mean now, it could get to 109.75, that level is the 161.75 extension of current retracement. I tend to take my positions one level at a time.
Babe u ve got mail.............
access granted ........... Saudi oil reserve. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2012
wizecoder.:

Babe u ve got mail.............
access granted ........... Saudi oil reserve. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don see am, looks like it's better than me afterall. SOB!! SOB!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2012
all mails and PMs replied smiley cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by jfxt: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2012
rozayx5: all mails and PMs replied smiley cool

Please can i have your mail address sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.