Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109388 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mi ole waku, Moti gbiyanju...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
infofirst: Mi ole waku, Moti gbiyanju...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
The Fall of EJ,EU,EC,EA has began...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sell EURAUD @ market SL 100pips TP hold...swing trade

lets see how it goes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
endfx1: Who is seeing the fall of EU,EJ,NZ,AU?

Any contrary view?

WATCH OUT...lets go there grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
Reviewing charts..... optimizing codes...........
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
listening to frank sinatra..... that's life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ekhagbai(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
Special thanks to the person that started this thread. I have learn alot the good, bad and the urgly. i must say have been here close to six months now and this is my first post. I have seen people with pride, and i have see some humble guys and babes that are willing to teach people and encourage others free of charge. While others are busy collecting money from others without following up with their clients, i will not mentin names. what i want to tell Newbies most of the system the so call Gurus are posting here where clone from www.forexfactory.com and sme from forex strategy and fxfisherman.com. This guys claim ownership of this systems and collect money from innocent nairalander all in the name of help. the truth is that we all can use google very well to unlock all this indicators they claim ownership. My special thanks goes to the guys that give their system and teaching free of charge without any kobo. Surely will all get there does not matter how bogus is ur chart. from facebook u can join alot chart room where u learn from good naija guys and other foreign people.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
ekhagbai: Special thanks to the person that started this thread. I have learn alot the good, bad and the urgly. i must say have been here close to six months now and this is my first post. I have seen people with pride, and i have see some humble guys and babes that are willing to teach people and encourage others free of charge. While others are busy collecting money from others without following up with their clients, i will not mentin names. what i want to tell Newbies most of the system the so call Gurus are posting here where clone from www.forexfactory.com and sme from forex strategy and fxfisherman.com. This guys claim ownership of this systems and collect money from innocent nairalander all in the name of help. the truth is that we all can use google very well to unlock all this indicators they claim ownership. My special thanks goes to the guys that give their system and teaching free of charge without any kobo. Surely will all get there does not matter how bogus is ur chart. from facebook u can join alot chart room where u learn from good naija guys and other foreign people.

GBAM...............don't tell me ppl buy system on this tread.......? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
EURUSD one-way express South!
What is doing EUR??
This is very very very very sweeeeeeet! Combined 120+ pips right now SHORT eurusd!
Ima ride this current like a horse!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
EURUSD Checkpoint @ 1.2845
If it breaks, walahi dis na direct flight!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
ziqqz: EURUSD Checkpoint @ 1.2845
If it breaks, walahi dis na direct flight!

Broken!!
The stretch downward re-confirmed!
Make dis money!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
kenny1984: The Fall of EJ,EU,EC,EA has began...
Closed EC and EA, profits : 34 pips. Left the EJ running.Already locked 40 pips in profit.Wished i had not closed EU earlier.Just added Gold SHORT to the list...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Missed out on the sharp downfall of EU... angry angry angry Though i have the feeling it was about happen, but the market opening didnt go in line with my trading strategy, so i didnt open any position. Well tomorrow is another day. Good night friends.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
its been some dull times... am seeing a bullish reversal if EU bounces off the channel. breaking it thr. should be a freefall. am patiently waiting to see this to happen.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
kenny1984:
Closed EC and EA, profits : 34 pips. Left the EJ running.Already locked 40 pips in profit.Wished i had not closed EU earlier.Just added Gold SHORT to the list...
My EJ SHORT trade just hit SL.profit taken 45 pips. total pips taken: 79 pips. Thank God.Gold SHORT Still running
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
Getting ready to go short again on the EURGBP. Double Top formed on the daily tf and also negative divergence on the MACD.I will wait for price to retrace on the 5 mins tf before going short again...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ekhagbai(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2012
Hmmmmmm yes some guys sell indicators on this thread. But i will not mention names me don buy. but i am not complaining we need to learn in the hard way that is why i am happy with the guys that dish things out free of charge. The so called modify indicators all are in google. na wetin man no na him mate take pass the guy. we are getting There soon.
wizecoder:

GBAM...............don't tell me ppl buy system on this tread.......? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2012
Geez.....................
check this guy out
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/04/alex-hope-arrested_n_1385392.html
makes tones of cash trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 1:25am On Oct 11, 2012
another late trade angry angry angry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2012
nice night trades will close them and continue tomorrow smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by PIPPROF(m): 1:44am On Oct 11, 2012
ekhagbai: Special thanks to the person that started this thread. I have learn alot the good, bad and the urgly. i must say have been here close to six months now and this is my first post. I have seen people with pride, and i have see some humble guys and babes that are willing to teach people and encourage others free of charge. While others are busy collecting money from others without following up with their clients, i will not mentin names. what i want to tell Newbies most of the system the so call Gurus are posting here where clone from www.forexfactory.com and sme from forex strategy and fxfisherman.com. This guys claim ownership of this systems and collect money from innocent nairalander all in the name of help. the truth is that we all can use google very well to unlock all this indicators they claim ownership. My special thanks goes to the guys that give their system and teaching free of charge without any kobo. Surely will all get there does not matter how bogus is ur chart. from facebook u can join alot chart room where u learn from good naija guys and other foreign people.

So
Rich Dad sells books, he got the Knowledge from other books grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know people here that help very well, free of charge, and almost all of them are helpful day in day out, unclenna , surveyprof, rozay e.t.c, i have bought systems too , but that was in season 6 not now, since then you guys have boosted my trading performance
too many to mention, i am a follower of this thread for some months now smiley
got banned recently so just came and i can say you guys have been doing a great job here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by PIPPROF(m): 1:45am On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 2:01am On Oct 11, 2012
rozayx5: nice night trades will close them and continue tomorrow smiley
hen...hennnnnn
so i ma not the only one that is insomanic.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 2:03am On Oct 11, 2012
wizecoder:
hen...hennnnnn
so i ma not the only one that is insomanic.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you funny die, i think seh you don sleep
was replying some system requests i got so i just decided to hop in after what i was doin, how nah you deh reck your havoc grin grin grin grin grin

make i make this pips so that bad belle them can keep ranting grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 2:31am On Oct 11, 2012
rozayx5:

you funny die, i think seh you don sleep
was replying some system requests i got so i just decided to hop in after what i was doin, how nah you deh reck your havoc grin grin grin grin grin

make i make this pips so that bad belle them can keep ranting grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol got no time for them...me just ignore grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol.....
more pips to you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 5:12am On Oct 11, 2012
For you to be a better trader,you should combine both technical and fundamental analysis.Use forexfactory for news updates.Once fundamental is against technical you'll do well to exit momentarily while waiting for opportunity to reenter.Happy green pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 5:18am On Oct 11, 2012
bendazum: For you to be a better trader,you should combine both technical and fundamental analysis.Use forexfactory for news updates.Once fundamental is against technical you'll do well to exit momentarily while waiting for opportunity to reenter.Happy green pips.

exactly, cause the day i hooked news trading on the throat and understood my normal trading system, i have stabilised, not to make profits in normal situations and loose them to news grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 5:31am On Oct 11, 2012
added USDCAD sell
and NZD buy
grin grin grin grin grin
as i always say the worst they can do is to hit my SL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 5:45am On Oct 11, 2012
Plz house, dont mind if my question is naive, but what news are we to look for in forex factory that can help someone predit the direction of the market. Thanks...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 5:57am On Oct 11, 2012
wizecoder: Geez.....................
check this guy out
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/04/alex-hope-arrested_n_1385392.html
makes tones of cash trading

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
23 year old
men let me steam up my laptop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2012
Rich4god: Plz house, dont mind if my question is naive, but what news are we to look for in forex factory that can help someone predit the direction of the market. Thanks...

News Trading is a little tactical, we can have the forecasts, and the previous figure, no type of news will tell you where the market is heading until it has been released, the best advantage you can get out of it, is to use it as a catalyst or close all positions before it is released

If i want to trade any high impact news, i visit sites ( economic sites) that give me a hint of what the actual will look like, like when AUD rate was released i read from Their Government statistics site and some few threads in forex factory and in just 10-15 minutes i was ready for action, before NFP is released take a look at the employment data sites of a few companies in the US you might get the hint

Now adays i trade "very high impact" news, no more forexfactory red stuff grin grin grin grin
i Hope this helps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2012
There are conflicting signals.GU seems like it wants to do a reversal. Am out of all positions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.