Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109384 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 5:27am On Oct 10, 2012
God I thank you for the gift of life and your tender mercies.I pray that today shall be better than yesterday.Bless all traders and intending traders,Amen.Rozayx and Frenchman I see you! Woke up to see that my profits have doubled.It's a good sign.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 5:35am On Oct 10, 2012
bendazum: God I thank you for the gift of life and your tender mercies.I pray that today shall be better than yesterday.Bless all traders and intending traders,Amen.Rozayx and Frenchman I see you! Woke up to see that my profits have doubled.It's a good sign.
AMEN....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 5:59am On Oct 10, 2012
Plz house, how do i send my account history to some one who wants to go through it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:04am On Oct 10, 2012
rozayx5: the almighty EU crashes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
there will be tiny retracement only for the crash to continue grin grin grin grin
so bulls be careful
funny enough with all the financial crisis worldwide, traders are still making money out of bad news

if you can go two pages back and locate this my post you will see what happened on EU grin grin grin grin grin grin
from 10PM yesterday i entered EU sell and woke up to close my 40 pips profit this morning is cool cool cool
anyway lets see what the day holds, wont be online much as i will be on the road most of today cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2012
Rich4god: Plz house, how do i send my account history to some one who wants to go through it.

if the person know how to use mT4 and has Mt4 with internet, then fine, give him your investor password,
if not you can print it and mail a scanned copy smiley
there should be other ways also

ok try

right click, then save as report
send the person the file (html) file
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2012
rozayx5:

if the person know how to use mT4 and has Mt4 with internet, then fine, give him your investor password,
if not you can print it and mail a scanned copy smiley
there should be other ways also

ok try

right click, then save as report
send the person the file (html) file
Thanks... Realy helped.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2012
Ehisod:

Who is your pro trader friend abi na you.
SEND YOUR FRIEND REQUEST TO HIS FACEBOOK.<igee great>if he accepts your friendship, you are on money already.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by piphunter(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2012
Rich4god: Plz house, how do i send my account history to some one who wants to go through it.
when you open the history tab, right click on it and select save as, you then save it as html. you can send that to that person :>(
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2012
I love NIGERIANS and i want to help NIGERIANS.That move in EURUSD was as a result of OPERATION TWIST. $40B every month.Next time they will SELL it i will update you so that you eat the money with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Theyjih: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2012
LT $DOw long play pretty nice going long here.. wiv reasonable support 13360 kno your risk
$ftseMIB playing ouut nice wiv supprt 15340..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Ehisod(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2012
iheanyiebeneze: SEND YOUR FRIEND REQUEST TO HIS FACEBOOK.<igee great>if he accepts your friendship, you are on money already.

I still ask who this person is who am I to befriend on facebook? Anyway, open trades, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD all short total pips this morning is 90+. Closed the CHFJPY sell cuase it was going a bit did not want it dragging my other trades.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2012
A good short opportunity on EJ from today's PP @ 101 for 50 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowlG: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2012
Hello everybody, who can help me create an Expert advisor. I have a profitable system but my emotions won't let it work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2012
Out of all positions, watching and waiting ......................
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Ehisod]

can i get ur facebook id?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowlG: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2012
Hello everybody, who can help me create an expert advisor. I have a profitable system but my emotions won't let it work
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2012
iheanyiebeneze: I love NIGERIANS and i want to help NIGERIANS.That move in EURUSD was as a result of OPERATION TWIST. $40B every month.Next time they will SELL it i will update you so that you eat the money with us.

I may be a little harsh with you because newbies might just fall for your "Love".

1) If you want to help nigerians, help them here. I mean on this thread. Why FB ? You wanna get their real info, right? Better stiil, a blog would have given u a personalised platform to do just that. Save it bro. If you can't prove to peeps on here what u are made-up of then I take it that you are a scammer.

2) The $40billion dollars mortgage debt that the Fed purchases every month wasn't responsible for the decline in the Euro yesterday. Draghi's statement did. Actually, he said there was no other way broke nations in the Eurozone could do anything about austerity measures so how does the $40bn in Washington affect the Euro. If it would affect currencies, then the USD should be the first victim followed by CAD and the Mexican Peso. Infact the $ should have been on decline giving the Euro an uptrend.

3) If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute on here except the FB shyt, its better you view this page as guest cos pple need to separate facts from illusions. Forex is a business, okay ?

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder1: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2012
prowl G: Hello everybody, who can help me create an expert advisor. I have a profitable system but my emotions won't let it work
https://www.nairaland.com/813073/forex-ea-developers-lounge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2012
ayox2003:

I may be a little harsh with you because newbies might just fall for your "Love".

1) If you want to help nigerians, help them here. I mean on this thread. Why FB ? You wanna get their real info, right? Better stiil, a blog would have given u a personalised platform to do just that. Save it bro. If you can't prove to peeps on here what u are made-up of then I take it that you are a scammer.

2) The $40billion dollars mortgage debt that the Fed purchases every month wasn't responsible for the decline in the Euro yesterday. Draghi's statement did. Actually, he said there was no other way broke nations in the Eurozone could do anything about austerity measures so how does the $40bn in Washington affect the Euro. If it would affect currencies, then the USD should be the first victim followed by CAD and the Mexican Peso. Infact the $ should have been on decline giving the Euro an uptrend.

3) If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute on here except the FB shyt, its better you view this page as guest cos pple need to separate facts from illusions. Forex is a business, okay ?

Frawzey

Whipped. I know he deserved it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2012
Hello people. Green pips to you. @roaxzy u still in ph?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2012
The directions are still intact.Whatever you see should be minor corrections typical of Wednesdays.Should close my trades by Thursday, 3:00 pm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by cmoneyy: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2012
waiting 4 cable 2 triggger north 4 the day, that should start @ 1.6020 tp @ 1.6046
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2012
bendazum: The directions are still intact.Whatever you see should be minor corrections typical of Wednesdays.Should close my trades by Thursday, 3:00 pm.

will the market still be on the south? EU GU?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by peterowode: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2012
cmoneyy: waiting 4 cable 2 triggger north 4 the day, that should start @ 1.6020 tp @ 1.6046

am thinking on the contrary, i expect it to extend its yesterdays fall today till 1.5950. from what am seeing through my indicators
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by cmoneyy: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2012
yeah i said its north start @ that time, anyway, i'm alreay on its fall
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2012
FOREXMART: Hello people. Green pips to you. @roaxzy u still in ph?
'

as i chat now i am headin out of PH, on my way to Akwa Ibom grin grin grin grin grin
land of promised pips grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2012
Long on Brent, US oil & Dow. TP at 117,95 & 12600 respectively.

Not where I'm standing. 150+ across board, the move just dey start ni.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2012
nelsonmo:

will the market still be on the south? EU GU?

YES,I BELIEVE SO.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by odiaero2: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
odiaero..:
Are we there yet?

yes we are there

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Very very dry Wednesday.... sad sad sad Unlike normal Wednesdays.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
Traders song..................love it kenny rogers killed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBCxcEkkXFo

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.