Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Seun Nominated Personaliity Of The Month - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Nominated Personaliity Of The Month (832 Views)

#NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award / Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December / It's A Lie Ooo Tiwa Savage Is Not A Grammy Nominee But Fela Was Nominated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Nominated Personaliity Of The Month by odiaseo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2008
This is my way or recognising Seun's achievements and hardwork especially with the Nairaland forum. Everymonth I intend to recognise an achiever on my blog, so feel free to make your nominations for next month.

View blog post here

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys, Warm Greetings To You All. / Fraud Alert1 This Is For Users Of E-currencies And Visa/mastercard / Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.