Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads (21126 Views)

** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* / The $1 Million Mercedes G63 Amgcan Withstand Explosions / Cheapest Ever!2005 Honda Cr-v 2wd Lx -good for nigerian roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
guys please am looking for cars(preferably jeeps)that can hold their own when it comes to driving on Nigerian roads which as you all know are terrible. someone was mentioning the range rover car but i don't know. what do u guys think?
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by redcliff: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
Omo its highlander 2003, pathfinder 199-2005, infiniti

Then smalle na
Golf 3. Gbam.

Range rover gulps a lot of fuel.

1 Like

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by dagreen14: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
Honda CRV

1 Like

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
Beetles AKA totise car

15 Likes

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Shadoky(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
I tink mecdez 200 flat boot is ok. ;DI tink mecdez 200 flat boot is ok.
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Neftanga: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
ToYoTa bRaNds aRe tHe bEsT.
VoLvO tOo, bUiLt tO lAsT.
If yOu hAdN't mEnTiOn cArS, I wOuLd hAvE sUgGeStEd mOtOrCyClE!!!

1 Like

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by inspiredm(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Toyota Highlander

Toyota Land Cruiser

Toyota 4Runner

Nissan Xterra

Mercedes Benz G 500

Honda Pilot

Toyota RAV 4.
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Ijebulogic(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
1. Toyota Landcruiser
2. Toyota Prado
3. Toyota 4Runner
4. Toyota FJ Cruiser
5. Honda Pilot

In a nutshell, you cant go wrong with a Toyota truck. Range Rover looks good but all i'll say is remember spare parts and fuel prices. If you must, then go for the Vogue Supercharged..more reliable than the Sports.
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by dangerzone: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
limousine
lambogini
bughati
ferrari
enough cars
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by misreal(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
i am a certified car dealer.i import car from far away countries like............ Cotonou,garbon nd gambia.i can confidently tell u dat de only car dat can stand nigerian road is.,,,.kekenapep:p grin

11 Likes

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Daunashamed(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
New Nissan xterra for real,that machine doesn't fear any road

2 Likes

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by dnawah(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Honeyhill: Beetles AKA totise car
the unshakable:-D

3 Likes

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by lawizle(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
inspired_m: Toyota Highlander

Toyota Land Cruiser

Toyota 4Runner

Nissan Xterra

Mercedes Benz G 500

Honda Pilot

Toyota RAV 4.

Dey dint say mention names of jeeps u know ode!

3 Likes

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by timilehing(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
misreal: i am a certified car dealer.i import car from far away countries like............ Cotonou,garbon nd gambia.i can confidently tell u dat de only car dat can stand nigerian road is.,,,.kekenapep:p grin
u say my mind

1 Like

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by frank4ryl(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
misreal: i am a certified car dealer.i import car from far away countries like............ Cotonou,garbon nd gambia.i can confidently tell u dat de only car dat can stand nigerian road is.,,,.kekenapep:p grin

Yes I support you. Just go for the mentioned brand and your life will never remain the same again.
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Ojeilevbare(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
U should try the cherokee jeep or chrrysler jeep.
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
Camri 2005
Carina 2009
Iveco
Volvo panelvan

1 Like

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by gulfer: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
if in need of a SUV for the NIgerian road, consider the montero sport.

1 Like

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by NwaTeacher1: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
Try ML 320, 1998 infiniti Qx4, Benz 200 flat booth, volvo GL 240,
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by lilkudos(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
[quote author=frank4ryl]

hahahaa...my guy truth dey 4 dat one ooo.....buh pray make wind no cary u comot...lolzzz[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by princeonx: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
lawizle:

Is this really necessary? Where or what did he say wrong to deserve your insult?

2 Likes

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by tobiyayo: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
Toyota 4runner 2003 - 2006 models
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by princeonx: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
There are factors to consider such as family size, income, and all that before buying a car even though some naija folks don't take that into consideration. You also should name your budget to aid in getting a better suggestion.
As per the good for naija part, there's no such thing because our roads will kill even a Catarpilla!

1 Like

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
lawizle:

Are you alright? You impolite son of a bit ch. Inspired has sold more cars †☺ nigerians than your entire family before Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd after you will ever drive. If there Iڪ anyone here with practical knowledge on the topic, it Iڪ him. So watch Ʋя ignorance co .ck sucker.

2 Likes

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by luc26(f): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
Beetle and volvo
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by noobsaibot2(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
MITSUBISHI PAJERO AKA SHOGUN grin
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by scholes23(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
Molue
Tipper
Tanker
Trailer
Danfo
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by FlyboyZee: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
1. Toyota Hilux
2. Toyota 4Runner
3. Toyota Highlander
4. Lexus R330
5. Nissan Pathfinder
6. Infiniti QX 350, 450 (The one that looks like a Pathfinder)
7. Acura MDX
8. Nissan Exterra

NB: As for me, I can't stand the blandness of the Toyota Interiors and the ride quality, so I would have rather gone for the Acura MDX, the Infiniti QX 350,450; the Nissan Pathfinder or the Lexus R330, in that order. I actually do prefer the sleekness, exiting interior and the super smooth glide quality of the Acura to all the others. Just my opinion anyways.
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by gbolahan1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
lawizle:

Boy! U are too rude!! Guess u lack home training. And u are from my dear state, Ipinle omoluabi. What a pitty!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by babaowo: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
donjaps: guys please am looking for cars(preferably jeeps)that can hold their own when it comes to driving on Nigerian roads which as you all know are terrible. someone was mentioning the range rover car but i don't know. what do u guys think?
.... do you pray to use d car for 100 years ni? go for new car and change it after 3years.......
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Pakavy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
scholes23: Molue
Tipper
Tanker
Trailer
Danfo
he said naija roads not ur village road nah

6 Likes

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by samkoro: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
There lots and lots of them.

If I should mention only cars and not SuVs ;and strictly on roads ,I would mention German vehicles because of their tough and reliable mechanical engineering on vehicles.They are the best in the world.

That's why Danfo survives despite the daily rough handling by crazy drvers in Lagos.Since they are buses I just want infer that Golf,volks beetle,B M W ,audi, mercedece

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Model Toyota Corolla Sportz Toks Selling Cheap / CARINA-E WAGON FOR 520K / 2016 Model Porsche Panamera Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.