Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads (21139 Views)

** Buy Any Of This SUV Less Than 1m **without Clearing**good For Nigerian Roads* / The $1 Million Mercedes G63 Amgcan Withstand Explosions / Cheapest Ever!2005 Honda Cr-v 2wd Lx -good for nigerian roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by IFEDILIEZE(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
Pakavy: he said naija roads not ur village road nah
bu hz village z in naija na

2 Likes

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by glb2012: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2012
donjaps: guys please am looking for cars(preferably jeeps)that can hold their own when it comes to driving on Nigerian roads which as you all know are terrible. someone was mentioning the range rover car but i don't know. what do u guys think?
Isuzu Rodeo 2000
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by HighChief4(m): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2012
Anything from Land Rover does it for me
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by dljbd1(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2012
I think FRSC should answer this question...lol
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by lekanladepo: 1:35am On Sep 13, 2012
The answer is just simple. I think Range-over,4 runner and any other toyota jeep that are more superior that any other jeep will be better for the usage of all the dilapidated roads we have in Nigeria.We do not suppose to be using car in this country (Nigeria) because there is no way your car will be beautifully purchased without been destroyed by the ugly and ghetto roads we have in this country. Federal government ought to work on this plight so that we will enjoy the system of democracy at large.
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by USAutoBuy(m): 4:01am On Sep 13, 2012
Honda CRV

Toyota RAV4

Toyota Highlander

You can never go wrong with any of these aforementioned cards
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by werone: 5:08am On Sep 13, 2012
for me na kekenapep! Period
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by ijcu(m): 5:38am On Sep 13, 2012
oga inspired dis is for u...
can u speak more on sequioa,y is it not popular?
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by jeolaxiez(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2012
Neftanga: ToYoTa bRaNds aRe tHe bEsT.
VoLvO tOo, bUiLt tO lAsT.
If yOu hAdN't mEnTiOn cArS, I wOuLd hAvE sUgGeStEd mOtOrCyClE!!!
u funny plenty
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Cdspencer(m): 6:30am On Sep 13, 2012
Nobody is mentioning innoson jeep . It is built for naija roads .
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by waja(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2012
But for the condition, i will give it to 504 peugeot saloon car. That car strong kakaraka like zuma rock.

1 Like

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by izuch(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2012
werone: for me na kekenapep! Period

may God answer your prayers! Amen
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Cupidkc(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2012
...Toyota 4runner is what you're looking for...
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by ITbomb(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2012
Hilux and Xterra
Durability and fuel economy
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2012
The German Machines,Try G55,GL320 to 450,R550,ML320 to 500 well the E class seem a bit low but will still serve better than all the japanese some peeps are mentioning,The baby benz 190,V boot 200 solid car,the old flat boot,The C class {203} & A class are the only problematic benz I see in benz on Nigerian roads.Try any of these cars as ur money reach & come back to tell me ur experience even if you had used the toyotas & the hondas previously.
Benz is the car for all roads gbam.end of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by inspiredm(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2012
ijcu: oga inspired dis is for u...
can u speak more on sequioa,y is it not popular?

Powered by a V8 Engine, Quite Boring, Steering Up Gear, the Land Cruiser is still a Better Option albeit Expensive, However Some people Love the Sequoia as well, The Fact that its Cheaper is a Score point for the Toyota Sequoia.

Cheers
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by item1: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2012
There's only one tested and trusted SUV in this country NAIJIRIA. And the winner iiiiissssssss LEGEDES BENZ!!!!!! make una clap now!
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by kcfresh007(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2012
SUV's,
wrangler jeep
toyota fj cruise
montero
pajero n so on
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Dansadaumallam(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2012
lawizle:

Dey dint say mention names of jeeps u know ode!

Bros why do u have to be this harsh,are you new to Nairaland to know that inspired is experienced in autos. I bought two cars in this Nairaland from Inspired.
Be polite when reating to threads.
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by success4(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2012
What about MAZDA MPV? I think that is also relatively ok.
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by udefrancis: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2012
What abt Land Rover?
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2012
lawizle:

Take a few minutes and look through that guy's post history and you will realize who the big ode is. Ewu Yoruba. Mtchewww
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2012
Oga Inspired what do you think about a Hyundai ix35 or a Volkswagen Touareg??
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by success4(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2012
Zeddicus:
Take a few minutes and look through that guy's post history and you will realize who the big ode is. Ewu Yoruba. Mtchewww

Still don't understand why some guys can't post without calling of names. SMH.
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by manutayo(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2012
mazda tribute
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by Skipfr(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2012
y nt try ford expedition or toyota hilux
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by shema: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2012
Get some manners dude!
lawizle:

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by eaglechild: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
lawizle:

dude that was rude,
but ...hilarious

I favour
Nissan xterra,
Toyota landcruiser (pricy, but no nonsense ruggedness)
Nissan pathfinder
Toyota 4runner(very bland though)
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by kunle357(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
One thing i know for sure is that any car is good for nigerian roads, most cars are great however, nigerian car owners/drivers are just the worst! their maintenance cultures are the worst and no one can save such vehicles after they have been through such drivers.. im a car dealer and i import vehicles from only USA and Canada and i can tell you authoritatively that its the divers that are bad and not the cars! cool

1 Like

Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by gulfer: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
kunle357: One thing i know for sure is that any car is good for nigerian roads, most cars are great however, nigerian car owners/drivers are just the worst! their maintenance cultures are the worst and no one can save such vehicles after they have been through such drivers.. im a car dealer and i import vehicles from only USA and Canada and i can tell you authoritatively that its the divers that are bad and not the cars! cool
Oh so true!
Re: Cars That Can Withstand The Nigerian Roads by latifatai: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
you guys are "group of clowns"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-order Trailer Head And Other Heavy Duty Trucks From America and Europe / 2015 Model Toyota Corolla Sportz Toks Selling Cheap / CARINA-E WAGON FOR 520K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.