Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

IMF: Nigeria Will Be One Of The World's 10 Fastest-growing Economies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IMF: Nigeria Will Be One Of The World's 10 Fastest-growing Economies (842 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / Nigeria Among The World's 10 Fastest Growing Economies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMF: Nigeria Will Be One Of The World's 10 Fastest-growing Economies by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
"...between now and 2015, Africa will be home to seven of the world's 10 fastest-growing economies. In descending order, that's Ethiopia, Mozambique, Tanzania, West Congo, Ghana, Zambia and Nigeria."

For decades, much of the world has been conditioned to think of Africa, from Tangier to the Cape of Good Hope, as a uniform morass of poverty.

Nevertheless, it's limiting and unfair to treat a 12 million-square-mile continent with a billion people as a single entity. No one assumes that Finns and Greeks share a culture, nor Canadians and Mexicans; yet to many uninformed critics, Africa is one homogeneous outpost of poverty and starvation. Not only is that the grossest of generalizations, it's inaccurate.

For more, read: http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/The-Rise-Of-Africa.aspx

Thoughts?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do With N1.5M? / Where Can I Get A Storage Facility In Lagos / I Need BLCO Urgently For My Contract,any Genuine Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.