Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Is FCMB Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is FCMB Recruiting? (2922 Views)

Is FCMB Recruiting? / Fcmb Recruiting Graduate Trainees / FCMB Recruiting OND, Fresh Graduates And Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is FCMB Recruiting? by tjay01(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hi nairalanders,

I just received a message from a certain JIDE inviting me for a chat @ FINBANK, ogudu road tomorrow.He also mentioned something regarding a direct sales opening in the text message. Pls can anyone also confirm if he/she received such message and what do u think guys
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by mastert002: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
i received same yesterday to come for chat today but didnt show up,i was invited today again for another chat tomoro.its a marketing job with 30k salary and commisions but with 6million target.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by tjay01(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2012
(That's crazy...Thank God I dint waste my time
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
N6m target, som1 sed on anoda post dat d salary range is frm N25k-N40k. I jst got d invite too buh dos it worth it? 6million naira/mnth!!! Wil thr b tfare 2run arnd? Or is it frm ma 30k? ELEDA MI MA MA JE KI NSISE FUN ONISE!
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by 1forall: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
OP make up your mind, is it at FCMB or Finbank?
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
1forall: OP make up your mind, is it at FCMB or Finbank?

Its FCMB not FINBANK
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by mastert002: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
i went for the chat on friday and the guy told us that the target is going to be 3.5m and min balance of 1.5m every month. the salary ranges from 25k-40k and that there would be commission base on the account opened and there is opportunity for you to grow from DSA to senior DSA to team lead to ET of the bank. he said he will get back to us after the chat. finbank and fcmb have merged now.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by staneve(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2012
Hw did u guy's apply for d FCMB job?
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by mastert002: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by obinna002: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Marketing job, is too stressful, and if you dont meet your target, they will slash your salary, and the pressure is too much, you will be only thinking of Target, target, target, even when your sleeping, thank GOD i have gotten another job, for those people that want to apply, u guys should think before deciding.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
obinna002: Marketing job, is too stressful, and if you dont meet your target, they will slash your salary, and the pressure is too much, you will be only thinking of Target, target, target, even when your sleeping, thank GOD i have gotten another job, for those people that want to apply, u guys should think before deciding.

I agree with u Obinna. I was invited 4d chat yesterday even:5pm @dia ogba branch buh I dint go cos I was told by a friend in-house dat its nt worth it @al. She sed I can go 4d chat & dat we'll b cald 4trainin, so I can jst collect d trainin allowee & run...dsa>senior dsa>et?dat can & wil neva happen!! #al na wash. Tank God I dint waste my time & money sha.

(1) (Reply)

Fortis(smc COOP) Interview / Who Else Received Dis Message / Everything You Need To Know About Physical Verification Will Be Shared Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.